FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    Dual Spec blows and is buggy.

I setup my spec for PvP setup all my hotkeys and then switch back to tank spec, everything worked fine last night. This evening I log in and wonder why my action bars are empty in PvP spec and notice that I have 30 unspent talents now. So I go through and redistribute them and switch back to frost and notice frost is missing Frost Strike, just a single point unspent in frost strike so I put that back and switch back to PvP and... wee all my hotkeys are empty again and what do you know, 30 unspent talent points.

Fuck that. I'll log back on when my guild isn't being retarded wiping to Ulduar and Dual Specs don't fail. Seriously we were 2 night clearing H Naxx and now they want to just randomly pug 10 man Ulduars instead of at least trying Uld 25 or you know, doing what we know we can do, Naxx 25. Fucking dumbasses.
    Make sure you go to Interface > Display and check the box for confirming talents.

That way when you are talenting, you can right click to remove talents if you miss something or want to change, or over click too many times. Then you click confirm at the bottom to keep it.

And it's not just dual spec fucking up, I've had to spend my talents 3 times on my druid and I didn't learn dual spec yet.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Is everyones else garbage servers crashing b/c i freeze up in Heroics and Naxx and mad ppl just get dced at random times

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Make sure you go to Interface > Display and check the box for confirming talents.

That way when you are talenting, you can right click to remove talents if you miss something or want to change, or over click too many times. Then you click confirm at the bottom to keep it.

And it's not just dual spec fucking up, I've had to spend my talents 3 times on my druid and I didn't learn dual spec yet.
    Ya that's what I've been doing but yeah like you've seen it just isn't saving it. Really annoying because I macro all my abilities instead of just putting them into the action bars. For example, I add Rune Strike to each ability so that as I do my rotations I queue up Rune Strike automatically to ensure highest possible TPS.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aeo View Post
    Is everyones else garbage servers crashing b/c i freeze up in Heroics and Naxx and mad ppl just get dced at random times
    If you're new to wow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Welcome to patch week!

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Doing the fights on 10 man and Ignis and XT-002 are both definitely not easy, possibly even bugged. Downed Razorscale fine but Robot and Ignis are tough. Both fights it's the adds which are the same in 25 man, apparently after talking to some people. As in, XT-002 on 25 man is spawning 3-4 pummelers just like he is on 10 man, with the same HP and everything. Definitely not how it's intended to be. You can't heal the OT and the raid through that Tantrum shit with stuff being off tanked too. We tried OTing and just DPSing boss, we tried DPSing adds, nothing is fast enough and even then you still have the enrage timer to worry about. Ignis is just different, the adds seem to have random threat and even after you get threat bringin them to the lava/fire shit hurts the OT BAD. Like, there is way too much healing going on in that fight for it to be possible for 10, the bucket, the MT and the OT all need heals, and one OT isn't enough for that fight the way it currently is. We had 3 adds up before we could even get one to be molten and ready to be brought into the water. Not to mention that even after going brittle you aren't guaranteed a 5k crit and the brittle debuff wears off.

Overall, it's really difficult but I have a feeling we'll down a few bosses in our 25 man tomorrow night.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Ignis adds reset threat when they become molten, the only real problem I had with that fight on 10 man was that they spawned slightly too fast in my opinion. Doable with how it was but bad luck could make it a decent amount harder. Today they hotfixed it and added 10 seconds to the spawn timer. If you couldn't get a DPS to hit a brittle construct in 20 seconds that sounds like a different problem, they even get a +50% chance to be crit debuff. Our group healed it just fine as well, the only problems coming when we would fall behind on constructs and I would have to heat 3 of them at once.

I do have a feeling most of the 10 man stuff will be nerfed unfortunately, I doubt a significant amount of people who are not part of a 25 man raiding guild would be able to make it through some of those fights.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

Downed X2 and got nerf engineering/nerf gravity bombs but for some reason we where having real problems with Razorscale. The raid wide damage we where receiving was crazy high, with people going from full to dead in a couple of seconds. People where avoiding the flames on the floor then just dropping dead lol.

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Quote Originally Posted by Jodwahh View Post
    Downed X2 and got nerf engineering/nerf gravity bombs but for some reason we where having real problems with Razorscale. The raid wide damage we where receiving was crazy high, with people going from full to dead in a couple of seconds. People where avoiding the flames on the floor then just dropping dead lol.
    Doing anything to have some sort of interrupts on Chain Lightning from adds? Sometimes we would get hit with it twice then get nailed by a fireball from Razorscale. Put some rogues, shamans or mages in charge of nabbing as many Chain Lightnings from the smaller adds. The goal isn't to try to get every single cast, but to reduce them as much as possible.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

We were having problems with double fireballs, the only real solution we had was to make sure everyone had health stones and pots ready and hope for the best really. The chain lightning seemed to work as normal, so after the first 2 targets it really didn't do too much damage. People should be trying to interrupt as much as possible of course, but the fireballs seemed much more dangerous.

We've had some healing troubles with Ignis (only 4-5 real healers), is X2 easier in that regard? And how is the DPS requirement?

X2 is probably easier than Ignis, Ig is probably slightly overtuned right now lol. We went in with 8 healers and just barely managed to keep people up during the fight. Our best attempt was only 60% because we started him very late into the night.

He's optional so you really dont need to do him, but its worth a try

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

For x2 we had dk/war tank, pal/priest/shammy(off spec'd to) healer, enhance sham, rogue, SV hunter, spriest & lock dps. War was MT, Dk on adds + extra dps till 75%. We would burn it down to 75% and try to beat the first t.tantrum then when he is stunned, open the heart and everyone but the lock and spriest would dps the heart as much as poss ( popped BL here) dropping it to about 10-15%. The lock and spriest would drop the adds of one side each with me (huntard) dropping any that got to close for comfort to x2. By dpsing the heart while he is stunned by the time he comes out of stun he should be down to about 55% then everyone would keep on dpsing the boss to stun him before the next t.tantrum. Then just open heart, drop it to 10-15% again, out of stun @ 30-35%, keep on dpsing to beat next tantrum etcetc. The Dk just held all the pummelbots that came for the entire fight. I think the time we dropped him he only got off 1 tantrum at about 77%, after that it was pretty much plain sailing.

I love how two of the coolest bosses in a long while (Hodir and Kologarn) are right next to quite possibly the most un-fun boss I have ever fought, in any game, ever.

Fuck you Auriaya, and fuck the developer that thought you up. Didn't even give us good loot

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

My complaints.

1. Warlocks hurt like hell
    2. Hunters hurt like hell
    3. Druid rip is ticking for 5K crits
    4. Druid healers with 10+ hots on them still won't die even if you spam the crap out of them.
    5. MM runs out of mana fast
    6. Wish guild had more to replace retarded people in raid so we can progress
    7. Deterrence doesn't work on Emalon the storm watchers aoe, doesn't work on razorscales breath
    8. People run at me with flame tornado, I wish i could slap them
    9. A pug i joined 1 shots emalon 10man but a guild run takes 8 tries wut
    10.Why can't I bg inside an instance and be returned to that instance if its not full!?
    11. Warrior multi charge is pretty gay
    12. Bloodboil crit me in a BG for 6K is that normal wut (one guy bloodboil raped like 4 people spamming it)
    13. There are too many miners in my raid, I want me blue quality gems off the mobs!

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jodwahh View Post
    For x2 we had dk/war tank, pal/priest/shammy(off spec'd to) healer, enhance sham, rogue, SV hunter, spriest & lock dps. War was MT, Dk on adds + extra dps till 75%. We would burn it down to 75% and try to beat the first t.tantrum then when he is stunned, open the heart and everyone but the lock and spriest would dps the heart as much as poss ( popped BL here) dropping it to about 10-15%. The lock and spriest would drop the adds of one side each with me (huntard) dropping any that got to close for comfort to x2. By dpsing the heart while he is stunned by the time he comes out of stun he should be down to about 55% then everyone would keep on dpsing the boss to stun him before the next t.tantrum. Then just open heart, drop it to 10-15% again, out of stun @ 30-35%, keep on dpsing to beat next tantrum etcetc. The Dk just held all the pummelbots that came for the entire fight. I think the time we dropped him he only got off 1 tantrum at about 77%, after that it was pretty much plain sailing.
    Ah, so you basically focus fire DPS on the boss to beat the tantrum timer. Yeah that was the biggest problem in the fight, I couldn't tank the pummelers and live through tantrum, it was too intense for the healers to be trying to keep everyone up but without tantrums going off it sounds like it'd be way easier. So basically you want to DPS the heart alot to get him down to 55% then dps down to 50% before he can tantrum, then when he's out he should be closer to like 30% and then DPS him down to 25%? And the rest should be cake since after that heart drop he should be at like 5%? I can definitely tank the pummelers if there is no tantrum. We also had no real AoE dps for the heal bots but we were doing them fine the problem was definitely tantrum and it's little rockfall 4k+ hit effect.

Did you also notice you have to kind of predict and get away from XT-002 before she can do the tantrum otherwise you get reduced movement in the middle of the effect and take more damage? But yeah, totally didn't think of that it sounds like the best way to do the fight though, definitely going to suggest it to my guild.

The only other boss we tried, since we couldn't down XT to advance was Ignis and he is without a doubt bugged on 10 man. The adds just spawn way too quickly and the fire does too much damage to the OT trying to drag them through the fire. It's fucking ridiculous.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

We tried seeing if you could outrange tantrums by having someone stand as far away from it as possible and you cant, just gotta suck that shit up. I don't think being near x2 while she tantrums actually does more damage, just does 120% to everyone and a daze if you're near to her. As long as you have enough aoe dps to have one person take east and another to take west then everyone else focus fires the boss you should be golden. Don't dps the heart to hard or you trigger hard mode and get battered.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Thunderhorn

I'm starting to hate being on priest. Is there such a serious lack of healers that you have to near BEG a 1400 SP priest to heal your H Naxx?

The only reason I decline them is because I did a N Naxx run after being begged to, I had never done it before. We must've had like 30 people get saved to the raid, see me, and leave. I got yelled at for the gear I had by people (I had a lot of greens back then. I've upgraded to a lot of crafted purples now, but still.), the one leader shouted at me like I was retarded on one boss (They didn't bother to explain what exactly I was supposed to do! They told me that I needed to stand on one side, so I did. They didn't tell me that I needed to stand on top of all of them on that side too! Again, I've never done Naxx before.).

The worst part? I offered to leave so they could find someone better, the one leader that invited me told me to stay. A few wipes later (We wiped on every boss. >_> Multiple times.), the other leader said that he was "Going to reform the raid" and to wait for invite. Of course, like everyone is back in Naxx that was in that group except for me.

I'm half-tempted to server transfer if I can find a good group to join, because my server's local time isn't really working for me to find a good group, but I'd feel bad leaving all my guild peoples behind. =( Even though most of them have decided to take a break for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    Ah, so you basically focus fire DPS on the boss to beat the tantrum timer. Yeah that was the biggest problem in the fight, I couldn't tank the pummelers and live through tantrum, it was too intense for the healers to be trying to keep everyone up but without tantrums going off it sounds like it'd be way easier. So basically you want to DPS the heart alot to get him down to 55% then dps down to 50% before he can tantrum, then when he's out he should be closer to like 30% and then DPS him down to 25%? And the rest should be cake since after that heart drop he should be at like 5%? I can definitely tank the pummelers if there is no tantrum. We also had no real AoE dps for the heal bots but we were doing them fine the problem was definitely tantrum and it's little rockfall 4k+ hit effect.

Did you also notice you have to kind of predict and get away from XT-002 before she can do the tantrum otherwise you get reduced movement in the middle of the effect and take more damage? But yeah, totally didn't think of that it sounds like the best way to do the fight though, definitely going to suggest it to my guild.

The only other boss we tried, since we couldn't down XT to advance was Ignis and he is without a doubt bugged on 10 man. The adds just spawn way too quickly and the fire does too much damage to the OT trying to drag them through the fire. It's fucking ridiculous.
    My Suggestion is to get better healers unfortunately. We downed this last night in two shots with me on the adds and only two healers and my gear is pretty bad as I've only been 80 for about a week and a half. The dps also ignored the adds so the only time they died was if I killed them. There was times when I had five on me but one would always be low health that I could kill. We also had I think two Tantrums go through so that wasn't really an issue. Here's my armory to show off the kind of gear I was rocking The World of Warcraft Armory

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bweigelt View Post
    My Suggestion is to get better healers unfortunately. We downed this last night in two shots with me on the adds and only two healers and my gear is pretty bad as I've only been 80 for about a week and a half. The dps also ignored the adds so the only time they died was if I killed them. There was times when I had five on me but one would always be low health that I could kill. We also had I think two Tantrums go through so that wasn't really an issue. Here's my armory to show off the kind of gear I was rocking The World of Warcraft Armory
    lol our heals were fine, like I said we just need to DPS faster than it can tantrum. Way easier now that I think about it already have the plan ready for tonight in 25.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Mimiron

Mimiron is fun, watchootalkinbout!

Its the fuckhead shaman yelling at people for no reason that isn't fun.