+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 533 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

I did a pug emalon 25 last night. We wiped once on trash, wiped on Emalon twice. This group actually called out the top 5 dps (me being #1) and said we weren't switching to the adds fast enough, yet I was the first one on the first add, and just tabbed a little slower to the 2nd one but was still on it within a couple of seconds. The majority of the DPS there were under 3k, and they used the excuse "we were switching to adds so our dps is lower" which is bullshit cuz I can switch to adds and still pull over 5k dps. Pugs r lame

Anyway after wiping 3 times a ton of people left, so I peaced too and out of no where the other hunter in the group msgs me calling me an ass and a cry baby.

I don't care, make something up!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
    I did a pug emalon 25 last night. We wiped once on trash, wiped on Emalon twice. This group actually called out the top 5 dps (me being #1) and said we weren't switching to the adds fast enough, yet I was the first one on the first add, and just tabbed a little slower to the 2nd one but was still on it within a couple of seconds. The majority of the DPS there were under 3k, and they used the excuse "we were switching to adds so our dps is lower" which is bullshit cuz I can switch to adds and still pull over 5k dps. Pugs r lame

Anyway after wiping 3 times a ton of people left, so I peaced too and out of no where the other hunter in the group msgs me calling me an ass and a cry baby.
    pretty much sounds like the pug i did today which ultimately failed. Apparently, 15 seconds before emalon charges an add all melee have to already be at the adds and just stand there doing nothing, waiting for it to enrage, was a pretty lawl strat. I just keep finding new idiots everyday!

Fucking instance server keeps lagging to hell every time we have a good pass on Kologarn.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post

I don't know about you, but that's usually a giant red flag in vault to get the hell out of there, lol. These kinds of stories are why I don't pug anything, guild runs only.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I'd imagine that guild only runs of VoA are just as much a waste of people's time. How can you even schedule one?

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    I'd imagine that guild only runs of VoA are just as much a waste of people's time. How can you even schedule one?
    If you raid like 2-3 times a week, chances are that your faction will control WG at either the beginning or end of 1 of your raids. We did guild runs early on when we needed v7 pieces, and do it now since we need c8 pieces, it's not the least bit hard to "schedule" really.

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I never did the raiding but my guild would do OS and vault on the same night typically due to shortness.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

500+ms latency making it impossible to land specials on a moving target makes PvP as feral fun.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    500+ms latency making it impossible to land specials on a moving target makes PvP as feral fun.
    God don't even get me started...the fact that I can be hit from what appears to be 30 yards away in wintergrasp yet I can't hit back is the dumbest bullshit EVERRRR

I pretty much just guard workshops anymore, at least until a path to the inner doors is cleared.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    That's my normal ping :D

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Slott letting his friends kill me
    (

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Norellicus View Post
    God don't even get me started...the fact that I can be hit from what appears to be 30 yards away in wintergrasp yet I can't hit back is the dumbest bullshit EVERRRR

I pretty much just guard workshops anymore, at least until a path to the inner doors is cleared.
    If you think this is bad, on Malganis, when WG is going on the entire server lags if not sometimes crashes. If we're on a boss in Ulduar or where ever, we have to wait until WG is over usually before we pull the boss. Not even kidding

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Noblegarden.

That about covers it.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Yeah I'm gonna wait a day until the craze dies down before I start in on it I think xD

Edit: But at least the meta doesn't require any RNG luck, can guarantee meta unlock with ~350 chocolates looks like.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Yeah I'm gonna wait a day until the craze dies down before I start in on it I think xD

Edit: But at least the meta doesn't require any RNG luck, can guarantee meta unlock with ~350 chocolates looks like.
    I started the event as soon as began, and stopped about 6 hours later. Not 1 black tux pants. The spot I had for the last 2-3 hours, I was getting 100~ eggs an hour too.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

But you can buy the pants from the vendor; the achievements for discovering them are not meta-bound.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

The achievements aren't what worry me, it's grinding out the eggs that pisses me off. Children's Week promises to be worse since there's PvP objectives involved.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

But you can buy the pants from the vendor; the achievements for discovering them are not meta-bound.
    I know, but I want the completion/points

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

What do you mean, not "meta-bound"? The achievement clearly says you need to have found it by looting a Brightly Colored Egg. I am not going to waste chocolates buying what I need, but if anyone can confirm that you get the achievement for buying it that'd be awesome. I just need the Elegant Dress and then I can move onto the achievements that aren't related to opening these damn eggs.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    What do you mean, not "meta-bound"? The achievement clearly says you need to have found it by looting a Brightly Colored Egg. I am not going to waste chocolates buying what I need, but if anyone can confirm that you get the achievement for buying it that'd be awesome. I just need the Elegant Dress and then I can move onto the achievements that aren't related to opening these damn eggs.
    Meta = Overall achievement. You don't need Sunday's Finest to get it.