+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 533 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

First half of Ulduar being nerfed to nothing already. The first "challenging" thing in the instance is now Auriaya's pull.

Rogues in PvP aren't fun but don't seem nearly as bad as DKs were, although it's annoying to run into them in 50% of matches.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I'm wondering if even that is sacred anymore seeing as they said they were nerfing her but didn't actually specify what they did.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Even gimpy pally's with titan steel mace face rolling with a stun + avenging wrath can take down 20K+ hp in seconds (like out mining or something not talking arena).

Rogues are pretty gay, they can basically kill anyone (again) in a stun lock even if they are blues (even against plate), and whats worse then that is a eng rogue.

The loot I want never drops

Emalon drops absolute crap... this week 25man dropped priest and warlock... and priest and warlock in 10man...

Patch day tuesday lag "excuse" wiped raid on razorscale.

Coke of Vanilla
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

Could've been worse on Emalon. We've gotten only 2 PVE pieces while everything else was PVP.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

I'm pretty happy with the way Emalon gives out loot, people getting a ton of main set furious/conquerors gear would be pretty lame when the encounter is even more of a joke than Ulduar. Giving out gear that saves you from grinding a ton of honor is actually quite nice.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by brisk View Post
    Could've been worse on Emalon. We've gotten only 2 PVE pieces while everything else was PVP.
    oh, for a sec I thought he only did drop pvp loot... , because thats all I've seen for past few weeks haha

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    First half of Ulduar being nerfed to nothing already. The first "challenging" thing in the instance is now Auriaya's pull.
    That got nerfed. So did Mimiron, and Vezax Trash.

Rogues in PvP aren't fun but don't seem nearly as bad as DKs were, although it's annoying to run into them in 50% of matches.
    They're pretty close right now, their overall damage is probably less but that is counterweighted by triple motherfucking poisons.

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    They're pretty close right now, their overall damage is probably less but that is counterweighted by triple motherfucking poisons.
    The big thing for me is that they're less survivable outside of evasion. The stuns, more powerful slow, and being able to catch me out of stealth nearly every time make them very fucking annoying though.

It's amusing when you confront rogues about it though, I've heard so many times now that they aren't strong/OP/whatever because they didn't get any PvP changes in 3.1.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Complaint: I wish my shitty arena partner didn't have latency that he could blame due to ferals small hitbox.

What a pussy.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Milling four stacks of icethorn/lichbloom and coming away with 2 icy pigment.

It's little shit like this that makes you want to punch a hole through your monitor, sometimes.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Lost roll on blue proto drake to a lock who doesnt even have epic flight. isnt that nice. fucker.

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. ohiphase3imdead

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kytele View Post
    Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. Heat Wave. ohiphase3imdead
    When a guild member reported this the GM suggested that he try alternate tactics to win the fight.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

I wish I had the item this guy had

The World of Warcraft Armory

Cleared naxx 25man for first time on the 14th this month

from 21->25 first time in ulduar
    *notice his raid achievement conquest token on 21st

6min maly, under 6min maly, 3 drake OS, cleared 1/2 of ulduar, and got several hardmode achievements from flame leviathin to auriya (crazy cat lady)

With mostly heroic/ naxx 10man gear

if only I'd get teh hax in my mail too...

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Blind (Rogue) is now in the same diminishing returns category as Fear effects, but no longer shares diminishing returns with Cyclone (Druid).
    Because that worked so well last time blind and cyclone didn't share DR.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

LOLWSG Holy shit holidays always BGs a complete shithole...

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Ok, so I complain about emalon dropping no pve gear, do the 10man today and get pve gear... this makes me either happy or sad ;/

Anyway, I gotta complain about horde BG...

1. Horde love the flag for some reason, they will go for it, like it will make a difference when you have 0 towers in EOTS... but when it comes the arathi.. chasing some mage in the water with 3-4 people from farm to BS is more important then protecting the flag...

2. Horde cannot kill a ret/holy pally healer, no matter how hard they try till he runs out of mana.

3. Watching 3-5 people chasing a resto druid from farm to stables is depressing, because they can't kill him.

4. A gimpy ret pally will kill you no matter your HP/gear, if they have avenging wrath, repentance and hammer of justice ready.

5. A rogue will kill just about everything cept a Spriest and a pally, if they have all their cooldowns ready even in heroics gear.

6. A Bm hunter, shapeshifted to a bunny, and noggen fogger'ed and hiding under a pebble spamming mend pet is very deadly, because you can't tell where the hell he is as long as he never shoots.

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Nameplates gogo?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

My Home Alone Achievement got reset. This bodes ill. At least I got school of hard knocks done.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Norellicus View Post
    Nameplates gogo?
    Not many play with that on as I found out .. or should I saw a very low amount of players. Its really fun to mess with people!