BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Rares are a pain in the ass to camp in WoW. 4 months no sign of TLPD.
    My sister saw it's corpse once... I bowed before her greatness of seeing even a glimpse of it.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

not worth it at all. camped it forever. Saw it's corpse and found King Krush getting killed by alliance. Killed the bird a few times. Then BM was nerfed so I never went back. You have to just get lucky to find it really. Go get a raptor and spec MM or surv cuz BM is awful any way (if you plan on raiding)

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

@ Wafik, when you get the BoA shoulders get the 10k honour enchant from the pvp vendor to put on them, 30stam/15resi from level 1-30 is very very nice. Unfortunately the honour enchant is the only one that will still work when you put them onto a lowbie character, but it's better than nothing.

@ Samano :

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...209_050925.jpg

Took 4 days of hardcore camping eventually found it at 5am beginning of the fourth day. Dps increase from a cat is pretty marginal at best but I've read a blue post stating they are going to be buffing its dps to be around the level of a Devilsaur and unfucking Spirit Strike in 3.1. Best thing about camping it was skinning the gorilla packs at the southern spawns, made about 5k just from that while I was there.

Edit for complaint: WHERE ARE ALL THE DECENT MAIL DPS HEADS AT ALL WE EVER SEE IS FUCKING CASTER SHIT. /nerdrageoff

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    That's the thing, it was with friends (and some pug to fill in the gaps).

I want emblems for getting those BoA shoulders so I can level my other chars with +10% exp shoulders. While I can get shoulders with shards, the stats the emblem shoulders have are nicer.
    I'm assuming the issue was the first boss. Couple things:

First off, as you come into the room with the "event" (the 3 trash packs then boss), directly to your right you'll see a rock, and a little ledge you can jump up on, keeping the rock between your group and the mobs. What you wanna do is have the whole group get up on that little ledge, and have your tank pull and run up there too. That will make everything come directly to you (since the ranged won't have los to cast), and eliminate any risk of the casters hanging back, not getting enough threat from the tank, and owning other people randomly.

Secondly, the skirmishers will only do the charge + drop hate move if there's enough distance to charge. Therefore, have everyone make sure they're within 8 yards of the skirmishers, and you'll eliminate that issue. Not to mention, you maximize your wild growth potential, and wild growth is quite simply one of the best pve abilities in the game, period.

Do those 2 things, and the only damage prior to the actual boss should be your tank and the poisons. Once you get on the boss just be aware of who's getting flayed, and make sure your aoe guys take care of the little spider bitches.

Then have fun with Hadro rofl... seriously just wait him out, he'll come to you when he's nice and ready, don't try the achievement or being too aggressive until you really understand it well.

Then, with the last boss, just make sure your tank knows to gtfo of pound.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

real life has sapped all my play time away.

Fuck.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

funnily enough, first boss wasn't bad (wiped once), hadro we went 1/1, boss killed us :D

Talking with more people, it appears it was the fault of low DPS / non alert tank. Most people I talked to about this heroic say that the adds that pop on the boss die extremely quick (as in not long enough to do any serious harm), and since we were getting overwhelmed with them and a lot of them jumping on me, ran into mana issues (due to a prolongued fight for nothing) and health issues (many adds running about dropping everyones hp low and poisoning everyone).

Next time I try it I'll be more picky in who I choose, sucks that it feels like XI again in that aspect

Another random complaint : I wish I could have shadowmeld on every race, playing Night Elf to 80 getting very used to shadowmelding mobs away, to playing a Dranei thinking I can shadowmeld but fail! boo/hiss

Ridill
    BG Level

funnily enough, first boss wasn't bad (wiped once), hadro we went 1/1, boss killed us :D

Talking with more people, it appears it was the fault of low DPS / non alert tank. Most people I talked to about this heroic say that the adds that pop on the boss die extremely quick (as in not long enough to do any serious harm), and since we were getting overwhelmed with them and a lot of them jumping on me, ran into mana issues (due to a prolongued fight for nothing) and health issues (many adds running about dropping everyones hp low and poisoning everyone).

Next time I try it I'll be more picky in who I choose, sucks that it feels like XI again in that aspect
    For anub, just make sure people are stacking at the entrance to his little circle during his underground phase so the tank can pick shit up.

Then make sure your tank is aware how pound works (fontal cone, 10 yard range, verrrry easy to get out of as long as you have cast bars, and make sure you don't point it at anybody else), and it really should be quite easy.

Another random complaint : I wish I could have shadowmeld on every race, playing Night Elf to 80 getting very used to shadowmelding mobs away, to playing a Dranei thinking I can shadowmeld but fail! boo/hiss
    Eh, you missed when shadowmeld was a perfect aggro drop. I abused the hell out of that! It has been substantially nerfed since then.

For Anub'Arak, your melee need to be good about killing the poison casters as soon as they can target them, because their poison is sick. I'd hate to have to heal this fight as a priest. Make sure to thorns everyone for that fight, for the non-elite trash adds. Oh, and people should only rarely be getting spiked.

Chances are it was just terrible DPS. You ought to get a mod such as recount so you can point that out. Did a Sarth10 yesterday and we failed to kill it with one drake up, because he was popping 3 or 4 rounds of whelps and the drake wasn't even below 50%. Took one look at recount, nobody even over 2k dps...

Ridill
    BG Level

holy shit, yeah, with a subpar group that can just barely do 1 drake and has no chance at 2, the one should be dead right as the 2nd whelps spawn at the absolute latest

E. Body
    BG Level

My complaint?

It's too hard to find an alliance guild recruiting enhancement shamans with raid times I can make.

server transfer and carry me through raids etc

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Why is my ally server so fucking bad, we just lost wintergrasp ATTACKING. Fucking fail.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shuemue View Post
    server transfer and carry me through raids etc
    i already have a 10 man group, i want an established 25 man guild that i wont end up carrying.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

So far my only real complaint is stupid ass BGs starting with skewed numbers

AV should not fucking start with 35 ally -vs- 9 horde. such bullshit.

I also hate the way gear looks now lol...

running old BC instances so I can run around town in actually cool looking gear... hurrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by aers View Post
    burn

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Why is my ally server so fucking bad, we just lost wintergrasp ATTACKING. Fucking fail.
    That's actually impressively bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Koul View Post
    So far my only real complaint is stupid ass BGs starting with skewed numbers

AV should not fucking start with 35 ally -vs- 9 horde. such bullshit.

I also hate the way gear looks now lol...

running old BC instances so I can run around town in actually cool looking gear... hurrrrrrrrrr
    wow what battlegrp you in?

Bloodlust always has 40 Horde to 3-4 Alliance these days. I cant get any of my AV achievements done. WSG is always horde win also.

Sucks.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I'm on burning blade and it's pretty bad for allys. But friends are here that wont xfer to an ally dominant server... please let me go back to stormreaver

Sandpaper Demon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Snowman Emperor
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Talragan View Post

Bloodlust always has 40 Horde to 3-4 Alliance these days. I cant get any of my AV achievements done. WSG is always horde win also.

Sucks.
    that's how whatever battlegroup i'm in is too, although i managed to group with a top guild on the server and get a lot of them done, was fun.

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Quote Originally Posted by Talragan View Post

Sucks.
    Makes up for the auto-win Alliance gets in EoTS and AB on our BG. I seriously have to do 10 games to finish my daily for every BG except AV.