+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 533 FirstFirst ... 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 475 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I have never done Arena. I've always wanted to but I'm terrified to join up with some random people I don't know lest I screw up and be berated for it. WoW players can be really brutal. :/

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Pretty much what Heroic Vizier is like

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

/random server restart announced during a lfr. Not enough time for last boss so not getting that one this week...

Celestials daily walking a torch up a hill so lagtastic that the torch goes out from not touching tornadoes...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

2 maintenance extentions one of 11AM -> 1PM then 1PM -> 3PM. So I go afk to take another nap and wake up 40 minutes before the servers comes up turns out the servers went up at 1:30PM so I missed Galleon. Seriously Blizzard, fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva View Post
    Pretty much what Heroic Vizier is like
    I can't see the final phase of this fight not getting nerfed. Unless there is some trick to handling the echo's that no one seems to have figured out yet, it just doesn't seem possible.

EDIT: Well looks like at least some of the last phase got nerfed already. Also somewhat related https://twitter.com/imperialvizier

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bweigelt View Post
    I can't see the final phase of this fight not getting nerfed. Unless there is some trick to handling the echo's that no one seems to have figured out yet, it just doesn't seem possible.

EDIT: Well looks like at least some of the last phase got nerfed already. Also somewhat related https://twitter.com/imperialvizier
    why is left first so bad on heroic?

I know I heard one of our ranged complaining about getting left first but I didn't understand why.

I never read or saw anywhere that bundling groceries was a permanent process so I went ahead and bundled 2 stacks of 100 melons to save inventory space, apparently there's no way to revert that though which kind of pisses me off. At least put a warning up on my screen that says "Are you sure, doing this will not let you access these items again" or something.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I read Imperial Vizier's notes/strategy.

I then read the Twitter Channel.

What's this left/right joke then? All 3 platforms appear to have simple tactics .

Well on Heroic when Vizier leaves the right or left platform he leaves behind an echo of himself that continues to do the abilities of that platform forcing you to split your raid. The problem with the left platform first is it's pretty much impossible to survive the the full damage force and verve's for the people still on the attenuation platforms. Even if you manage to survive the first one, the second one will surely kill people. Every time he goes left it's an auto wipe and there doesn't seem to be any way to reset the boss so you only get about half the attempts to actually kill the boss and that's not even taking into account the nightmarish last phase.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

He doesn't pop dampening fields on the right platform? Seems overtuned :/

No he puts up the fields, but it doesn't make much difference.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    He doesn't pop dampening fields on the right platform? Seems overtuned :/
    think he's saying when it goes to F/V platform the people left on attenuation platform have no fields

No there is fields on the left platform too, but there's only 2 on each platform. So you can only have a max of 18 people on the left platform killing the echo, and 1 healer can't heal the seven people on the other platform so you have to send more than 1 which makes healing the first platform unmanageable. Those people are also still dodging Attenuates at that time. Like I said they might survive one Force and Verve but most of the people on the left platform are gonna die on the second one. I'm not sure exactly how it works on ten man but I'm assuming there is only 1 on the left platform creating the same problem.

Also the final phase got nerfed again today and Method managed to kill him. I imagine there will be a few more kills before the end of the night.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

59 garalon wipes and counting. Most of which are in the 3-9% range. Whoever designed this fight should be fired. It's every thing a boss fight shouldn't be. No threat table, fight is easier with no tanks? What kind of design is that...

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

PET BATTLES
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...y-u-no-guy.jpg
    Y U SO MUCH FUN?

Seriously though, if only when some Alliance fuck attacks me I could at least see my own health bar after I get knocked out of the fight - which shouldn't fucking happen - I would have zero complaints about pet battles. Except that I should be doing other things. Like collecting grisly trophies.

Ridill
    BG Level

don't worry as soon as you start getting a decent pet collection going with some nice high levels you realize it's complete trash and never want to touch it again

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Meh, I moved on, some dickhole was camping my corpse and since I wasn't in the mood to deal with that shit I decided to go farm grisly trophies for the month.

Where the fuck is a good place to farm them now? I was trying to farm Cata dungeon trash but it was taking too long. I prefer to farm inside dungeons so I don't have to fuck around with competition but Wrath shit seems too low now. :/

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Where the fuck is a good place to farm them now? I was trying to farm Cata dungeon trash but it was taking too long. I prefer to farm inside dungeons so I don't have to fuck around with competition but Wrath shit seems too low now. :/
    There used to be an amazing spot in Throne of the Tides, with an endless supply of 1-shottable mobs that would spawn out of the water in the ground. If you haven't tried that yet, give it a go and see. It's the fastest spot within a dungeon that I know of.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Fuck me I knew about that too, because I remember someone posting about it here for farming the lovely charms. I completely forgot about it. Oh well, next month. I managed to finish up the slow way, now I'm gonna go pass the fuck out.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

With regard to all raid difficulties, after further testing the encounter, we realized that certain abilities were having unintended effects. Blade Flurry, Inferno Blast and Sweeping Strikes were doing double damage to Garalon's body while attacking his legs, which was not intended. We are currently implementing a hotfix, which should take effect after realms are restarted, that will cause these abilities to do normal damage to the body while continuing to do double damage to the legs.
    Hey guys, there's this boss that most guilds are struggling with. What do we do? Buff it? GENIUS.