FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

"We don't want to offer a quick catchup"
    *Introduces a full set of ilvl 522 rep gear*

So much for that idea from them. Seems like they can't ever not straight out lie to us about their intentions.

Ridill
    BG Level

4 weeks to get the cheapest 3 pieces. You could get those 3 if you had 4000 saved and got exalted before any vp gains the first week, at which point it would take 6 weeks to get the next 3 pieces.

edit: actually you can't even do that cuz all valor points become justice, so yeah, 4 weeks for 3 pieces, 9 for 6.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

Considering that's the raid rep anyway, trash doesn't give rep, and you can only get rep once a week from each boss regardless of difficulty. I don't see how it's providing much of a catch up, if any at all.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

RNG can go suck a dick. 3 straight weeks of LFR Will of the Emperor and Sha of Anger with charms and nothing. Ran plenty of Temple of Jade Serpent and Gate of Setting Sun and no healing mace. Too cheap to craft that 463 axe. Still stuck with 437 main hand.

School + work gives no time for regular raid. Boo.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

guild promotes shit healers to raiders, demotes decent DPS to socials. what the fuck is up with that? IF YOU THINK YOU CAN FIND BETTER DPS THEN YOU CAN FIND BETTER HEALERS.

sick of carrying our shamans.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pabsteh Hirayama
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Skai View Post
    RNG can go suck a dick. 3 straight weeks of LFR Will of the Emperor and Sha of Anger with charms and nothing. Ran plenty of Temple of Jade Serpent and Gate of Setting Sun and no healing mace. Too cheap to craft that 463 axe. Still stuck with 437 main hand.

School + work gives no time for regular raid. Boo.
    You Ally? on NA? If I can i can hook you up with mace. I got so many spirits, dont know wut to do with em

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

No sir. Horde on Blackrock. I caved in and crafted that 463 spirit axe. Now I QQ because I'm 2 iLvl from 470 for the next tier of LFR. The life of a casual player.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I just got kicked from a LFR group for calling out the tank for putting shouts in his macros. Apparently half of the group was his guildies. haha

These new pve trinkets...did Blizz learn nothing about pve trinkets in pvp from DS? 100% crit chance for 4sec on the caster one, pretty nice bonus proc on the one melee one...

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Leveling any toon through Outland right now absolutely sucks, especially Hellfire. Complete gankfest. So I decided on my Alli DK I'd run dungeons because I know BC dungeons pretty well. Yeah, terrible tank kept dying, I guess that's mild since the healer was good enough to keep me alive while I pseudo-tanked on Frost DK. Oh well, we got through the dungeon but damn. Leveling 60-70 is really damn slow. Ugh.

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

even with full +exp gearset? I only got through 2½ zones before hitting 70 and switched to northrend

yeah 2 runs through BC and neither has been particularly painful, different strokes i guess

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

grit your teeth and do 25 quests in hellfire, drink http://www.wowhead.com/item=86574, turn them all in, instant 5 levels(ish). worth the camping. I went through cataclysm in 1.5hrs using these, just 2 quests at a time.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I don't have heirlooms - even if I did, I wouldn't on this toon because she's the highest one on that realm. No guild, it's been slow. I just kind of level her when I'm bored, but it is very slow without all those boosts.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

100 rep away from exalted with Nat Pagle, all because during DMF I told my wife "I'm just gonna stop getting the rep bonus, since it won't shave off more than 1 fish worth of rep anyways. Well fuck. Obviously it's only 1 day, but still a nice little "fuck you" either way. She'll get exalted today though at least.

Related complaint: Somehow sparked a rather large debate in guild the other day over the importance of fishing skill in reducing junk catches, and was told by various people that we're wasting our time, and that they have it on good authority that you need no more than 650 skill anywhere in Pandaria. Of course we got the usual "You're doing it wrong" type responses, because they fish too and never get junk with lower skill in the same zone as us (which is a flat out lie). And yes, we made sure that they meant open water and not pools (It's 825 skill for Vale, btw).

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

only way to get rep with nat is to fish up the questfishes? you can only hand in one per day?

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Can hand in one of each, there are three. Grindy rep is grindy.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

grindy wow is grindy, more like

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Yeah 3 different fish, can turn in 1 of each per day for 500 rep (600 as human + guild perk), for 1500/1800. They're unique, so you can't hoard them aside from getting an extra for the next day after you've already turned them in.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

They increased the drop rate though, didn't they? I could have sworn I read that somewhere.

Still. It's a long rep grind, one I'm not terribly worried about finishing.