Asura

Smoke, and then join a BG <_<

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

1 token away from brewmaster. fucking, damnit.

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Yeah I'm 10 off, makes me upset. Even moreso, if they make some kind of screwball hotfix that prevents you from refunding tokens for the gear, I'm basically SOL and won't be able to get Brewmaster at all. :/

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Unless you're unable to do ram racing from tue-sat evening you can still get 50 tokens a day and afford the most expensive stuff from the vendor, what are you missing exactly?

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I missed two days, i'm 10 tokens short of having 350 to buy all the gear, get smashed, dance in Dalaran, sell the gear back, and buy BOTM/Pink Elekk. If they disallow selling the gear back I'll have to get another 300 on top of the 350...and I don't think I've been getting 50/day, even doing everything. 40 maybe.

I'm only missing Disturbing the Peace and BOTM for the achievement so I could still probably get those done, you're right. Just don't want to pass up a pink elekk ; ;

blax n gunz
    BG Level

You can sell the gear back, but only the last piece you bought IIRC, so at most you could get back 200 from your investment in drunk & disorderly.

I sold back all 3. But just in case, sell back the 200 token piece first.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lexa View Post
    Tussled with a shammy in WG. Killed him twice. He calls in rogue friend. I kill them both twice more (albeit it was close; stunlock, etc etc). They call in a warrior and DK. I recognize impossible odds and safely GTFO.

Now all four of them are tailing me around Dalaran, spamming me with /chicken...

Yes. You're all hot shit, and I'm the chicken, because I don't want to let you farm my body for honor over and over...
    I'm bad when it comes to 80s camping my alts. I'll log on my tankadin and camp them until they log, or bring enough friends to kill me. I've had numerous people log onto horde alts and ask me to leave them alone. Jesus Christ, if you can't handle being killed by somebody your own level, you shouldn't be killing people with obvious heirloom equipment.

On a somewhat related note, I tend to love the smart-ass DKs who DG me into a group of 3-4 and think that makes them safe. If there's no healer I can get the DK down and usually at least another before they finally overcome me. Tank spec in PvP ftw.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    I'm bad when it comes to 80s camping my alts. I'll log on my tankadin and camp them until they log, or bring enough friends to kill me. I've had numerous people log onto horde alts and ask me to leave them alone. Jesus Christ, if you can't handle being killed by somebody your own level, you shouldn't be killing people with obvious heirloom equipment.

On a somewhat related note, I tend to love the smart-ass DKs who DG me into a group of 3-4 and think that makes them safe. If there's no healer I can get the DK down and usually at least another before they finally overcome me. Tank spec in PvP ftw.
    ^ As long as no healer is around, at least...if there's a healer no death is happening unless they're a bad bad healer, lol.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    You can sell the gear back, but only the last piece you bought IIRC, so at most you could get back 200 from your investment in drunk & disorderly.
    I had bought the boots and hat already previously (at the time I was thinking I'd have to do 650 tokens to get everything done), and noticed later on that they had the "full refund" message on both pieces. Sold both of them back np (because at this point I realized I could buy the three/dance/sell back if I waited), so as long as they don't change the rules for any part of the set today during maint I should be solid tonight.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Did Heroic Violet Hold the other night with some guildmates. For whatever reason two of the three bosses were glitching on us and none of us were able to pick up our Stone Keeper Shards. Sent a help request in only to get a response the next day saying we can't verify what happened and cannot give you the item blah blah blah. Not much, but it was kind of irritating considering I'm attempting to save shards to get my elephant and I'm only 30 away.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

The gm's lying to you!

I remember a guy in my LS, won a roll on the mammoth mount, won the roll but forgot to pick it up or something. Asked on a GM ticket to get it, a few hours later while he was playing on his alt on the same account, it showed he logged in on the character he was supposed to get the mount, and got the achievement, while still on his alt.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by BrillCS View Post
    Did Heroic Violet Hold the other night with some guildmates. For whatever reason two of the three bosses were glitching on us and none of us were able to pick up our Stone Keeper Shards. Sent a help request in only to get a response the next day saying we can't verify what happened and cannot give you the item blah blah blah. Not much, but it was kind of irritating considering I'm attempting to save shards to get my elephant and I'm only 30 away.
    Sign in today, do Wintergrasp quests, voila 30!

My complaint will be about PvP itemization. No STR neck/cloak/ring is stupid, especially with there being like 6 necks and 8 cloaks...if they went through to give spirit users their cloaks why not go ahead and give STR dps their pieces so you actually include everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    Sign in today, do Wintergrasp quests, voila 30!

My complaint will be about PvP itemization. No STR neck/cloak/ring is stupid, especially with there being like 6 necks and 8 cloaks...if they went through to give spirit users their cloaks why not go ahead and give STR dps their pieces so you actually include everyone?
    No relentless melee cloak, neck, or ring has str or agi on them..?

Casters actually rely a lot more on int and spirit because you know.. that's their main source of mana or regen?

If rage worked like mana, and str increased your total capacity of rage, yes I could see your complaint happening a lot more often. But casters do run out of mana and they can't simply regen it as quick as energy or rage.

I don't see any of those top 10 facerolling cleaves crying much about no str

Coke of Vanilla
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

Our loot system regarding Trophy of the Crusader. Its like some combination of who EPGP + who hasn't gotten them yet, without taking regard as to how many tier pieces they have already.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    I'm not sure if that's a question or a comment, but no, no pvp accessories have str or agi on them anymore, period.

Casters actually rely a lot more on int and spirit because you know.. that's their main source of mana or regen?

If rage worked like mana, and str increased your total capacity of rage, yes I could see your complaint happening a lot more often. But casters do run out of mana and they can't simply regen it as quick as energy or rage.

The only issue really is the scaling (er, well, lack of) with kings, and the double dipping. Ret pallies in particular triple dip into str on some of our more important stuff.

I dunno, it's interesting that the mage classes get choices between haste, crit, mp5, spirit, hit, while melee get hit/crit. I'd say it just seems odd, more than anything.

I guess they were worried about the dumb mistakes like s4 druid bracers being some of the best rogue bracers period, for pve or pvp.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post

My issue is that I have abilities that scale with STR but NOT with AP, so I don't gain nearly as much from AP pieces as STR pieces.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

It's not so easy to just hit Wintergrasp and get the quests though. I would have to say three quarters of the time most people don't bother sharing quests while Wintergrasp is going on. It's just kind of frustrating because I had 298 shards yesterday and we were in control of Wintergrasp. I banged out the herb pouch quest to get the last two I needed while we were in control of Wintergrasp. Finished it just as the battle began. Quest giver vanished and I wasn't able to turn them in. Then we lost Wintergrasp. We usually control it through the middle of the night when all the little kids playing on horde go to sleep. So I logged in this morning and of course, they still control it.

I has early morning rage. I just want my damn elephant

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by BrillCS View Post
    It's not so easy to just hit Wintergrasp and get the quests though. I would have to say three quarters of the time most people don't bother sharing quests while Wintergrasp is going on. It's just kind of frustrating because I had 298 shards yesterday and we were in control of Wintergrasp. I banged out the herb pouch quest to get the last two I needed while we were in control of Wintergrasp. Finished it just as the battle began. Quest giver vanished and I wasn't able to turn them in. Then we lost Wintergrasp. We usually control it through the middle of the night when all the little kids playing on horde go to sleep. So I logged in this morning and of course, they still control it.

I has early morning rage. I just want my damn elephant
    The questgivers show up at your faction's FP if you don't have control of the fortress, they don't completely screw you over just because you lose the fort...

Granted you'd have to have the fort to get the elephant, but still >_>

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Just kind of frustrating to be honest. It's nothing terrible, just annoying. I love how the horde will start camping the flight point in WG when they are going to win. If it looks like a lost cause I generally will attempt to find a nice little hidey hole to wait in until I can summon my birdy and gtfo.