Page 531 of 533 FirstFirst ... 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Honestly the best way to do trash runs is to start your own as a list group and take the first drop. If it's not the piece you need, either sell it and buy the one you need or trade if for what you need.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

Trusting pug leaders? in 2015?

Unless they specifically state the loot rules, they can up and steal whatever the fuck they want cause they made the group. People can get away with this on everything, including rare 1% mounts.

Blizzard values that £9 a month over looting justice.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

BRF's been out for what, 4 days now? People expecting 1-shots in pugs crack me up.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    BRF's been out for what, 4 days now? People expecting 1-shots in pugs crack me up.
    That's what comes of lazy raiding lol.
    I love the tears as they are fucking glorious. I've made a few people cry in vent when leading alt raids.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The market for the Heroic BRF drops is hopping right now. Trade is full of people trying to sell; one guy has been doing it all day, various items, as he's fed the stuff his guild/team is farming. If it were my thing, I'd do it too, but, I've too much other stuff to get done, what with missing 1.5 expansions.

A little bummed that the Follower missions aren't out yet for it, or a Salvage yard update (that I'm aware of) because that would keep things in line with how it started; maybe that happens in 6.1.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah i saw a group looking for you to already have cleared the boss on heroic to join, like lol yeah i can't loot again but i'm in.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Dngnhack View Post
    Yeah i saw a group looking for you to already have cleared the boss on heroic to join, like lol yeah i can't loot again but i'm in.
    I haven't looked into it yet, but, as with Highmaul, it's probably to trigger the 15 boss kills so that BRF follower missions will hit as soon as they release.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So...for someone who is iLVL 650 (Highmaul LFR and world bosses/Follower Missions), there doesn't seem much reason to do LFR Blackrock Foundry except to complete the legendary quest chain and unlock the next tier of gear for follower missions, on my account. I'm disappointed in the effort required for 10 iLV, when Highmaul got you ~25 iLVLs.

Also, for some reason, I ended up in Blackrock Depths, after casting Soulwell. I don't recall clicking on anything, but if I did, WTFH can that remote still be used in raids/dungeons?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Think the tier gear from blackrock LFR is 655 and i dunno which class you play but tier is more than worth it for me.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

Any one else jumping on the "where the fuck is the content" bandwagon?

I'll stay subbed for another month but with the 14 months of SoO and the now empty patch I'm just done with this crap.

I seriously hope they lose millions of subscribers. Maybe then they'll get their heads out of their asses and create more for this game.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

There's a lot of content, but I think most people have no interest in completing most of it. They did make a mistake in making Dungeons so irrelevant, but there's a fine line between running them constantly vs not having to run them at all.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Mortilox View Post
    Any one else jumping on the "where the fuck is the content" bandwagon?

I'll stay subbed for another month but with the 14 months of SoO and the now empty patch I'm just done with this crap.

I seriously hope they lose millions of subscribers. Maybe then they'll get their heads out of their asses and create more for this game.
    Uh... The new raid just released and hasn't even been cleared on all difficulties yet?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Uh... The new raid just released and hasn't even been cleared on all difficulties yet?
    BRF is 6.0 content, they waited to unlock it. doesn't give them an excuse for not having new stuff in the pipeline.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    There's a lot of content, but I think most people have no interest in completing most of it. They did make a mistake in making Dungeons so irrelevant, but there's a fine line between running them constantly vs not having to run them at all.
    This was a huge oversight on their part. Trying to gear up alts is a pain since no one runs dungeons anymore since there's no reason to.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Mortilox View Post
    BRF is 6.0 content, they waited to unlock it. doesn't give them an excuse for not having new stuff in the pipeline.
    Lol its still content.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I haven't played in months, personally. I got super bored of logging in, setting my followers on missions, and then logging out.

I'll admit that a huge drawback for me was the lack of flight. I absolutely hated having to take a flight point somewhere then hoofing it through terrain, almost all of which was unfriendly to ground travel. It isn't even the mobs because you can usually just run past them and hope you don't get dazed, but having to go up this one incline and realizing that leads in the complete opposite direction from the way you want to go, then go all the way back down and see if this other incline is the one you want. I just got tired of going out and doing anything because it was tedious. I guess I could just go back to Shrine and play the way I was in MoP and just run my old raids on all of my 90+ toons, but meh. I'm honestly disappointed with how quickly I became bored this expac.

And on top of all of that, being smack-dab in the middle of the semester certainly doesn't help matters.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Yeah, I quit a while back for similar reasons. All the content being running the same raids over and over or.....sending followers on missions got boring extremely quickly.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I was getting burnt out but I managed to find a good guild and it solved my Raid finder woes. But yeah if I'm not coming out to fill work orders or go to raid entrance I stay in garrison or old areas.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I actually didn't mind the non flying. I missed running around. What killed me was the fact unless you were 75/75 on mythic 10,000 hour raid with zero wipes, you couldn't get into shit, even normals. And LFR was so mind numblingly boring, I think I could have had my cat just sit on my keyboard and i'd be top 5 dps for the raid and not die.

Have not touched it in awhile, have the BE models been put out yet? I'm not even sure if WoW is at 6.1 yet though. I agree with LFR sentiment, it was pointless to even do it, since 99% of the reason I did it in MoP was to get a different color version of a tier piece or something, but LFR drops all look like the shitty ass CM daily gear.