+ Reply to Thread
Page 532 of 533 FirstFirst ... 482 522 530 531 532 533 LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

6.1 is tuesday which will have the BE models

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

RIP SV hunter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I used to be #1 all the time in my guild runs as frost DK (680), I am now at the bottom... I officially hate this patch

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    I used to be #1 all the time in my guild runs as frost DK (680), I am now at the bottom... I officially hate this patch
    I'm not sure how since Unholy has been better and still far behind other classes.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    I'm not sure how since Unholy has been better and still far behind other classes.
    Maybe it was just Gruul, for some reason my single target was horrible. I ranked really high on the rest of the fights.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Holy crap....I just cannot keep up with all of these missions anymore.....

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Disc nerfed again :/

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    Maybe it was just Gruul, for some reason my single target was horrible. I ranked really high on the rest of the fights.
    Yeah our DK swaps between unholy for adds bosses and frost for single target.

Playing ret pally and damn the proc randomness of my dps is annoying... one time 39k next fight 50k.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Disc nerfed again :/
    And nothing buffed to compensate. would've liked a PoM buff

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I don't get how they can have a light bulb go off, and make things stack, like old follower ability/retraining items, then introduce more of their ilk, with some stacking and others not.....

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Got another Thori'dal on my DK...still haven't seen it on my hunter

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Haven't gotten to post anything in ages.

I mostly log in to do my 5~ rbgs for the week. Today was the first time I got kicked for being a chick. Usually when people hear my voice I get like a one line joke and that's the end of that. Usually ends up turning positive anyways.

Today, waited thirty minutes for a group to form. On skype for a bit, I usually don't say anything until we start 'cause I am browsing internets. They ask if I am there, I say, "yep I am here." And I get kicked from skype and the group. I message the skype asking if I really got kicked for being a girl. Group spams back with me being 12 and sounding like aids. Didn't believe me I was a chick.

Guess sounding 12 is a compliment maybe?

What a fucking waste of time.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Unless your voice has significantly changed in the past ... what, 6 or 7 years since we were in DynamisDominators together, which I seriously doubt, you do not sound like you're fucking twelve. Fuck those guys.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Yeah idk. To be "fair" it isn't the first time I have heard that (not like kicked for it, but there have been those who at first thought I was a young boy). Could be the headset or something.

Needless to say, basing the age off of three words spoken is pretty dumb.

It's just insanely annoying 'cause I have so little time to play as is, and to have time wasted over that is infuriating.

I need to find a standard group, but that isn't going to happen with my limited playtime.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The hell was that? Blackhand is just a loot pinata, on LFR. Nothing like The Iron Maidens or Kromog were, comparatively.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If it makes you feel better went to LFR blackhand and went to get knocked up on phase 2 and it kicked my group out to garrison.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

got hit by the huge ban wave today only botted to level up characters on my main. RIP

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Tried to solo Spine of Deathwing tonight. Wish Blizz would make this shit skippable. I know what needs to be done in theory, but his roll mechanic coupled with my timing apparently being terrible just pissed me the fuck off and after three tried I said fuck it.

Unrelated other complaint, my garrison music has been fucked up since 6.2. Whenever I switch back to "Garrison Default" it just plays the intro piece which is about ten seconds long (DUNNNN DUN-DUNNNNNNNN!) and never ever switches to another song as long as I'm in the garrison. It's ruined the garrison on my main. I've reported the bug, posted to the bug reports forum, and even tweeted CS but I've not gotten a response and that worries me because I don't know how much of this glitched music I can take. Between that and having to /reload just to see the contents of my reagent bank or follower abilities, this fucking expac is hella bugged and it's aggravating as fuck.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I used to mount-farm, and it's pretty derp proof, once you do get the hang of it, though it's decidedly different if you can't heal, during the fight. It depends on if you can stand on a dead tentacle, and take the damage/healing debuff, while you keep yourself safely rooted. If you can do that, you can stay there until 10 corrupted bloods spawn. Once they are up, you can go to the middle of his spine, and just quickly dance back and forth constantly, while you aoe the bloods, and pull the hideous amalgamation on top of them. Once he's at max stacks, run him up to the plate, kill him, and get back to your rooted spot. Kill the Burning Tendons, and repeat 2 more times to win.

DBM mod will help a lot as it tells you when he changes roll direction.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yeah it wasn't really the roll that got me (other than the first time, I figured it out after that), I actually had timed out. Apparently it has a hard timer on it so while I was trying to get everything figured out, I just randomly died and it gave me some message about Deathwing leaving or something (can't remember, I was pissed off). I think my problem is that I can't seem to spawn the amalgamations at the right time and they end up being blown off his back by roll before I can get them to explode.

And I'm S.Priest so I have no problems with heals, just keep up PW:Shield and I'm fine.