Page 533 of 533 FirstFirst ... 483 523 531 532 533

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I did Dragon Soul for my 1st time on Saturday on Mage. Did 10(Heroic) and got all achievements except the 1 that takes 4 runs to complete. I then did it on Spriest today (minus Holding Hands because no pet). A lot easier than I expected overall. My complaint is I can't dualbox For the Penitent... It requires 6 people.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    got hit by the huge ban wave today only botted to level up characters on my main. RIP
    Really? Fucking really? After all this time, and all these years, I still just don't fucking get botting.

Yes, I am a sanctimonious fuck, but at least I don't bot.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Really? Fucking really? After all this time, and all these years, I still just don't fucking get botting.

I mean, that post was from 3 months ago.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post

it's relatively simple to understand but i'll try and explain it to you, though if you've had that opinion for a while you've probably made tons of posts like that and gotten the same reply... so i'm not sure what you're expecting from making that post.

pretty much people bot to take care of the tedious things like "grinds" such as leveling your characters up. doing the quests again and maybe even doing the same class again gets rather old for a lot of people. some people may enjoy it, but a lot do not. skipping the grind and getting to the parts that people find fun is the logic behind botting. it's real simple

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm gonna play a game by not playing a game.

Yeah, makes sense.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

every time you respond to me i seriously wonder how reading is so hard for some people.

there are obviously tedious things in games that many people don't enjoy, would you give someone flack as well that bought a boost to 90? it's the same concept, bots and the service to 90 that blizzard offers are catering to a multitude of people who do not enjoy tediously leveling up classes they have already leveled or repeating quest chains they have already done.

don't be a moron, and please read. i still BG, arena, and raid by hand as i find these things enjoyable.