Page 54 of 533 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Coke of Vanilla
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

lol I called someone out because he left to "go do ToC with his guild" after one Onyxia 10 wipe in a PUG. Even people are impatient before pulls too.

Faction Champions.

Get your FUCKING PVP OUT OF MY PVE!

Resto druid, healing priest, mage, lock, enhance shammy

My competent raiding group (who has full cleared ToC10 many times) could not even get ONE of them down. FUCK THIS FIGHT!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Quote Originally Posted by NotGreyheim View Post
    My competent raiding group (who has full cleared ToC10 many times) could not even get ONE of them down. FUCK THIS FIGHT!
    I see some contradicting statements in here.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Faction Champions.

lol, faction champ normal is nerfed too. I don't see how it's even possible to wipe to them now.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Faction Champions.

Holy shit that's like the easiest comp I could imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    I see some contradicting statements in here.
    Your avatar is Twilight, your opinion is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek
    lol, faction champ normals is nerfed too. I don't see how it's even possible to wipe to them now.
    I'm aware of the nerf, and I've beaten them both before and after. This definitely felt more like pre-nerf Faction Champs on roids.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokku
    Holy shit that's like the easiest comp I could imagine.
    That comp was a complete counter to our raid's comp. Our raid was:

Myself (Fury Warrior, spent most passes as PvP arms)
    2 Priests (One holy, one disc)
    Warlock
    (BM)Hunter (Hunter was my main in BC, and I can safely say that letting them come BM was probably a mistake. However, the person was a new app, and we wanted to try them out. We'll probably have them respec to something actually useful for the next raid...)
    DK
    Ret Pally
    Prot pallyx2
    Ele shaman (also respecced resto after a few wipes)

We were somewhat lacking in the control department. In the end we just had me charge in and fear bomb, followed by chain AoE fear while we picked a healer and tried to burn it. We tried several strategies over the course of the night, but this one seemed to work the best. We got the resto druid down to about 3%. Yes we tried having the lock alternate between banish and fear on the druid while we burn the priest, but they kept breaking/being cleansed. This was usually followed by the rogue and/or enhance shammy breaking lose and eating the warlock and/or healers.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Some retard ragequit a ToC25 pug because someone with 450 skill got a pattern when he didn't have it at 450. WoW is turning people into selfish retards, yet I still play. HLAP D:

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Thats certainly not an optimal comp but its definitely doable like that. The warlock can put a succubus out on auto seduce, banish the tree and rotate fear on something else, then put fear on the tree to stop the healing.

The prot paladins just toss their hojs into whatever, the DK grips the enhancement shaman out and spams chains on him, he should also be tauntable if its normal mode so if he gets loose one of the prot paladins can pick him up. The main point here though is the warlock can lock the druid down while you guys kill the priest.

Your priests can also provide fearbombs into the big cluster of hostile mobs as long as they're careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    Thats certainly not an optimal comp but its definitely doable like that. The warlock can put a succubus out on auto seduce, banish the tree and rotate fear on something else, then put fear on the tree to stop the healing.

The prot paladins just toss their hojs into whatever, the DK grips the enhancement shaman out and spams chains on him, he should also be tauntable if its normal mode so if he gets loose one of the prot paladins can pick him up. The main point here though is the warlock can lock the druid down while you guys kill the priest.

Your priests can also provide fearbombs into the big cluster of hostile mobs as long as they're careful.
    Yeah, we had the paladins trying to keep the rogue and shaman busy with taunts, and were cycling our AoE fears at the start. I'll keep it in mind for thursday though, since that's when we go again. Thanks

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My complaint is that getting a tanking weapon/shield is fucking impossible.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

New complaints: ToC25 pugs that

1) Don't know that you can (and as a result never) disarm Gormok
    2) Die 3 times to Icehowl because folks don't know which button strafes
    3) Put 3 layers of Legion flames right on melee
    4) Can only kill Valkyr Twins if you get lucky on vortexes because 2 twin heals will still get off.

Oh and I rolled on that stupid fucking offhand axe off Jaraxxus since I didn't think we'd get past Faction Champs and guess what my leather belt drops off twins. FML.

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Oh and I rolled on that stupid fucking offhand axe off Jaraxxus since I didn't think we'd get past Faction Champs and guess what my leather belt drops off twins. FML.
    lol I had a similiar shit going down last night. 0/6 on the axe from anub and deaths verdict dropped on twins, so I grabbed it and lo and behold the god damn axe drops and a rouge grabs it cause he had 2 dkp more then me... FML

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

New complaints: ToC25 pugs that

1) Don't know that you can (and as a result never) disarm Gormok
    2) Die 3 times to Icehowl because folks don't know which button strafes
    3) Put 3 layers of Legion flames right on melee
    4) Can only kill Valkyr Twins if you get lucky on vortexes because 2 twin heals will still get off.

Do you guys do 1 loot per person per raid? That's retarded as shit <_<.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Falaras View Post
    My complaint is that getting a tanking weapon/shield is fucking impossible.
    HToC5 sword is pretty damn spiffy.

I was lucky enough to get Anub sword, though, I ran with slayer until I got the toc5 sword before that lol.

Meanwhile I'm still rocking Barricade because shields always have and always will hate me. (I'm looking at you, kara and za fuckers)

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    Do you guys do 1 loot per person per raid? That's retarded as shit <_<.
    Most PUGs I've been in follow the 'first roll won is your loot' rule, letting folks get more than one only if someone else hasn't rolled on your 2nd piece. This is why I want a guild, but every guild that fits my progression profile is either eastern time based (despite Kilrogg being a pacific time server) or isn't recruiting rogues.

Anub 25 tomorrow, here's hoping I get the weapon that finally switches me over to Combat full-time

Ridill
    BG Level

Most PUGs I've been in follow the 'first roll won is your loot' rule, letting folks get more than one only if someone else hasn't rolled on your 2nd piece. This is why I want a guild, but every guild that fits my progression profile is either eastern time based (despite Kilrogg being a pacific time server) or isn't recruiting rogues.

GDKP man.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    HToC5 sword is pretty damn spiffy.

I was lucky enough to get Anub sword, though, I ran with slayer until I got the toc5 sword before that lol.

Meanwhile I'm still rocking Barricade because shields always have and always will hate me. (I'm looking at you, kara and za fuckers)
    I have six peacekeeper blades each with a different tank enchant but god damnit I want something not from a heroic! And dude, I totally feel you ZA timed run every week and I never saw a single shield or punisher for that matter.
    Oh and new complaint, the other ToC 10 group got the shield off Anub while mine didn't!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

All this "pst with stats/achievement" to do ANYTHING annoys the fuck out of me. I've run a few heroics, still have some low ilvl blues but I'm putting out 2.7-3.4k dps, which is on the low end for some stuff but acceptable for pre-ToC content imo (I'm not trying to run Ulduar either though) but I can't even get into fucking Naxx/OS pugs much less VoA groups because I don't have full epics. I'm a good player, I can stay out of fire, use cooldowns to save myself where others don't and know how to play smart, when I'm on my pally that's all I really care about when grouping with others, I just wish that could count for other people.

Also, fuck Strand of the Ancients. Especially when you win the first round, then there's not enough alliance and you time out 30s left on the clock and you just spent 10min in the BG and get no fucking marks when you have 12-30 marks of every single BG except Strand making every mark you get worth 1.4k honor.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

^

solution, bot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    "pst with stats/achievement"
    This annoys me aswell but usually I can get away with linking the achievement off my Druid. I managed to get into a VoA25 run the other day and despite being the only one wearing mostly greens/blues/heirlooms with a few epics, I wasn't bottom on the dps.