Page 55 of 533 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

yeah I got annoyed when my guild blamed my druid alt's blues for a fail voa10, she only had 3 blues (ilvl200) and a venture bay idol and the rest was epic 200/219s, she does 3200dps unbuffed on a test dummy -_- meanwhile they are taking a moonkin main with no meta gem or enchants into uld25 where he is doing lower dps than my druid was in voa goddamnit.

also, why do so few moonkin take improved faerie fire?

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I joined my RL friends guild after coming from the top guild on the server and a top 100 guild, was a 2month break in pve in between guilds.

I join, and the leader tells me that I'm slightly undergeared lol. Now, I have full Uld HM gear that they don't even have access too lol, but ok I'm undergeared. Enter a raid with them and guess what, shit on their meters. Undergeared? Then why does my siege engine have so much more health. Can't stand cocky knowitalls that try to be big and tough and condescending. Only in the guild for 2 RL friends, or I'd be gone.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Some folks just don't understand the difference between ilvl and 'geared,' particularly when it comes to hybrids. He also could have just been stupid and not known what you were wearing was Ulduar HM gear ('what's that I've never seen it must be some heroic gear lawl.')

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Some folks just don't understand the difference between ilvl and 'geared,' particularly when it comes to hybrids. He also could have just been stupid and not known what you were wearing was Ulduar HM gear ('what's that I've never seen it must be some heroic gear lawl.')
    lol it was just a retarded statement, and I told my 2 friends in the guild and they said hes very condescending and says that about everyone. The best part was getting in a siege engine the other day and having like 2.58m to their 2.38m and someone calling me out saying its alot, with me responding "yeah im undergeared or so im told".

The best part was them nearly wiping on non HM XT and on Kolo AND on auriaya, where I'm running around with the algalon achieve.

Coke of Vanilla
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

So WoW froze, crashed itself, PC restarted on its own, and then I lose my UI settings giving me a clusterfuck UI. So pissed right now.

Player Spotlight: Protek, Holy Paladin of Ensidia
    Fri at 19:01
    Player Spotlight: Protek, Holy Paladin of Ensidia

Protek is one of the top PVE paladins in the game and one of the newest members of <Ensidia> of Tarren Mill-EU, being recruited only days after the completion of this interview. He was the healing assignment coordinator for more than a year with <Method> of Sylvanas-EU who have been at the cutting edge of progression for years.
    Mana regeneration. It’s not really a challenge to play with an infinite mana pool. Stack for full intellect, get the best gear possible to minimize the usage of divine plea, and gain the ability to spam your Holy Light. My opinion is that we should receive a lot more nerfs in this area. The external mana resources are too good, revitalize, replenishment and innervate added to our own resources will overcome any challenge in Icecrown with ease. I really hope for another nerf to either our class or the external resources.
    You chose the +30 intellect enchant on your mace over the +63 spell power enchant. Explain to our readers why you feel the +30 intellect is more valuable for a paladin.

My goal is to gain the best possible longevity for my mana pool. From my point of view it doesn’t matter if you have 300 spell power more or less on an encounter as a paladin. Every bit of additional mana regen also allows the paladin to use their divine plea less and make the glyph of holy light more viable. It is better to have someone keeping a steady HPS on their respective targets instead of a meleeing holy paladin who stop casts every second holy light and uses plea more often with less profit, remember that this decision is based on the fact that you are making use of the glyph of holy light.
    I'm sure he's a good player, but what the f? He wants Blizzard to nerf Paladin's mana regeneration even more yet he's stacking Intellect in every single spot?

Ridill
    BG Level

You expect someone raiding with Ensidia to intentionally gimp themselves because they hope shit gets nerfed because it's making raids too easy?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

People who play with ensidia think that since they're in the purported "best" guild they get to define what is right and wrong with a particular class. See also: this moron - Infraction for Tunz0r: The Banhammer - Elitist Jerks

Certified Enhancement Shaman
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meph Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos

lol I see those kind of posts all over elitejerks. its just awsome they banned him for it

Quote Originally Posted by [Cookies] View Post
    I'm sure he's a good player, but what the f? He wants Blizzard to nerf Paladin's mana regeneration even more yet he's stacking Intellect in every single spot?
    Ironically, most of the holy paladins on my realm in the better guilds (re: Fusion, Might) seem to be switching to SP/MP5 builds using the PvP libram and just spamming FoL.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by [Cookies] View Post
    Ensidia's publicly disclosed approach to the progression curve has been one of brute force, which often casts aside questions of class mechanics. Exploits > Class Stacking > Consumables > Class Ability is the Nihilum way (they chain-chugged Nature protection pots at Void Reaver). Remember Awakened's staunch opposition to ret pallies and moonkins? Or Cloze's suggestion to fulltime Anesthetic poison? How many melee were at their first Leotheras kill? Yeah, welcome to the Nihilum philosophy.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Its kind of funny seeing their strategy not working out for them in ToC because of the attempt limitation. They do have some of the better players in the world in their guild, but this time they didn't have unlimited attempts to progress on anub and a few guilds that you normally wouldn't see at #1 (Juggernaut/Premonition) beat them to anub and anub with 50 attempts left.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    People who play with ensidia think that since they're in the purported "best" guild they get to define what is right and wrong with a particular class. See also: this moron - Infraction for Tunz0r: The Banhammer - Elitist Jerks
    what are you talkin about dude, ej is the best guild in the server they're server first on malga-- oh wait

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

Icwutudidthar.

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Fuck people who judge people's gear for pugs (VOA pugs even!) strictly based on websites like be.imba

They don't fucking work with dualspec, especially for classes with different roles in each spec

I don't know why this has me so mad but god I'm pissed

Edit: And besides the dualspec/different roles issue, my armory has me in brewfest gear. No shit my gear looks bad, two cardinal pieces of it are L1.

Coke of Vanilla
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

Quote Originally Posted by Keria View Post
    also, why do so few moonkin take improved faerie fire?
    I've been seeing this a lot lately. I still cast IFF when there is another moonkin because its 1 GCD with a 5 min debuff. They seem to forget about that it also increases crit chance along with the aforementioned hit.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Because there are so many dps-increasing talents that a moonkin can take, and unless there is no shadow priest imp ff is at the bottom of the barrel.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

I wish i could fucking kill my own teammates that cap snowfall graveyard in AV. There's always one jackass that gets his rocks off capping that when he knows he fucks everyone else over. Can't I stick a knife into their backs or something? I mean how fucking sad is your life you have to fuck over 39 other people knowingly?

and i've said this here a dozen times, and im saying it again. Fuck pally's "I-win" button they call bubble. You hear that blizzard? BEING ABLE TO HIT A BUTTON AND DESTROY EVERYONE WHILE BEING COMPLETELY INVULNERABLE IS RETARDED AND BROKEN. FIX. IT.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

Rogue, PvP, arena, broken, QQ, etc etc etc. FUCK rogues.

I love PvP, I don't care if I win or lose - as long as it's an actual fight. But fuck rogues.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Seriously, BUTT FUCK rogues.