+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 533 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Wealth rarely does much for a person in WoW anyway, since the taxes for progressing your gear are so high thanks to the markets for epic gem cuts and enchants. I only ever run full loops if I need to buy, say, a pair of Berserking enchants, and even then that's only 4 days worth of dailies, tops. Epic flying is two weeks worth of lazy daily grinding. Going much further past that and you're probably going insane buying orbs/patterns. Or you're trying to save up for a chopper/mammoth mount (a month's worth of grinding dailies).

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

It is completely unfathomable how so many people can fail at something as simple as RUN LEFT OR RIGHT

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Norellicus View Post
    It is completely unfathomable how so many people can fail at something as simple as RUN LEFT OR RIGHT

teaching retards how to handle XT i'm guessing.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Icehowl, which is even easier than XT <_>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

you fucking serious? a giant yeti is coming for you, RUN RETARD.

Got denied a ToC25 group today because the leader didn't like my guild name... What the fuck?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

People are such infants when it comes to this game. It makes me rage to hard when someone ragequits a raid because another person won over them. FUCKING worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricen View Post
    People are such infants when it comes to this game. It makes me rage to hard when someone ragequits a raid because another person won over them. FUCKING worthless.
    I've had people nerdrage when i've won the roll on items from heroics before. Hell, even ToC normal. :D

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Icehowl, which is even easier than XT <_>
    If he targets a paladin they can bubble and for whatever reason he crashes into the wall while standing still in the middle of the arena.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Faction Champions suck.

Coke of Vanilla
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

People not logging on for 10 man. We could've had Algalon and Heroic Anub down but its always 1 person that is missing on days we plan to go.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Oh oh I can do one better...yesterday:

RL "Hey man can you sit out we're overbooked tonight"
    me "Uh, I haven't been here in a few weeks and want to get back into the swing...would rather not"
    RL "Well you can come tomorrow and if you had been here last week we had tons of space"
    me "That's not really the point, I don't actually have a choice in this do I?"
    (while we're talking, mage opens dal portal)
    RL "There's a portal for you"

Today rolls in
    "No raid tonight"

The fuck.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

Quote Originally Posted by Falaras View Post
    Faction Champions suck.
    Best fight in their imo

Oh oh I can do one better...yesterday:

RL "Hey man can you sit out we're overbooked tonight"
    me "Uh, I haven't been here in a few weeks and want to get back into the swing...would rather not"
    RL "Well you can come tomorrow and if you had been here last week we had tons of space"
    me "That's not really the point, I don't actually have a choice in this do I?"
    (while we're talking, mage opens dal portal)
    RL "There's a portal for you"

Today rolls in
    "No raid tonight"

The fuck.
    Where you in my old guild cos that shit used to happen all the fucking time to me lol.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

They're good people but damn if they don't take an ass backwards approach to prioritizing seats on raids. Let's get all the people who are armed to the teeth and already showing up with ToCr in the green band on wow heroes in FIRST, and then bump the people who actually need the upgrades when we overbook!

wut <_>

And we just got some new recruits, I'm going to be rather upset if I get knocked a seat for their asses.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

/gquit and find a better one.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Nah, it's the first time it's happened specifically like that. If I keep getting bumped I might, but we've had problems filling a 25 roster, so the overbooking was kind of unprecedented and they invited too many dps before realizing one of the tanks was still missing...in terms of seniority I was the least senior member there, so I can't necessarily blame them for pinch hitting me out.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

They're good people but damn if they don't take an ass backwards approach to prioritizing seats on raids. Let's get all the people who are armed to the teeth and already showing up with ToCr in the green band on wow heroes in FIRST, and then bump the people who actually need the upgrades when we overbook!

wut <_>

And we just got some new recruits, I'm going to be rather upset if I get knocked a seat for their asses.
    I'd rather reward people who have shown to be loyal and consistent, so based on the little information you posted I'd side with your leader there. Why reward someone who misses a couple weeks at a time? Gear out the people there every week and once you find a full raid of those people you're set.

For my complaint: Feral/Disc teams when you're running a comp without mana burn, interrupts, dispels or MS >.> lol

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I can appreciate the line of thought but it just seems counterproductive, especially when we regularly dust at least half the drops in any non-progression type run.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

There is a balance of DKP/Attendence/Lootcounciling out there somewhere, I'm sure.

Gear should go to people that show up consistently and produce, however it should also go to people that it would provide the biggest upgrade to (ie a full t9 person getting a 2% dps upgrade when there is a full t8 person which would get a 5% dps upgrade). Gear goes to the guild, not players, cause it's whole point is to help the guild progress faster.

also give it to the dps first lols tank/healer priority is bogus!

Why gear up someone who doesn't play for weeks at a time?