Page 58 of 533 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by [Cookies] View Post
    Why gear up someone who doesn't play for weeks at a time?
    Why deny someone gear who was only out of the game for extraordinary circumstances and put them behind the curve on being able to contribute again?

I really do understand the reasoning, somebody has to go. Just had to get my grumble out at being told "you can come tomorrow" and then nobody shows up.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Do pugs. I've gotten so much gear via pugs lol <_<. I currently have about -1.2k DKP with my guild since I haven't raided in like a month, yet I've still gotten some pretty good gear from pugs. I guess it's just my luck, idk.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Yeah I snagged a pug that night for the raid they bumped me from. Was the one that spawned my earlier Icehowl comment lol. No gear for me, but can't complain about more triumph badges.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Let's see. I got Dual Blade Butcher, t9.25 legs, a trophy which yielded t9.25 shoulders, and Heroic armplates of the nether lord from pugs/guild alt runs that usually require a few pugs (I guess vault doesn't count). I've pugged all of my shamans gear, and it isn't too badly geared. Gunna get crusader dreadscale wristgaurds or w/e they are called crafted, will be spiffy. If you are too casual like me, there is some hope albeit you have to deal with bleeding vaginas a lot. But oh well

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

Druids are the superior hybrid. My feral druid alt does more dps than my main priest, can tank, and could potentially heal better than my priest as well when its healing gear improves a bit more. Also it doesn't get flattened by unaided bladestorm warriors in arena.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aylin Celesse
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    Druids are the superior hybrid. My feral druid alt does more dps than my main priest, can tank, and could potentially heal better than my priest as well when its healing gear improves a bit more. Also it doesn't get flattened by unaided bladestorm warriors in arena.
    This is why I play my Druid alt tons more than my Priest main these days, much to my guild's chagrin (I'm Priest class leader <_<).

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

12 Headless Horseman fights 1 helmet(yay me!), numerous trinkets, 4 brooms, no fucking mounts. Hope that changes cause I wants me a fucking charger. Even though I look way cooler on Rivendare's mount.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Last night's 8-summon HH run, we pug a hunter who had hit 80 hours before:

"Man, I really need that sword to drop, I'm still using my level 70 weapons"

Me: Go pick up a pair of those swords from Wyrmrest Accord, you only need Honored with them

"What's Wyrmrest Accord?"

Me: ...big tower in the middle of Dragonblight?

"Lol I did like 2 quests in Dragonblight!"

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Seriously, did he RAF the last 10 levels? The only stuff that wasn't immediately replaceable going into Northrend was T6 level gear...

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by BrillCS View Post
    12 Headless Horseman fights 1 helmet(yay me!), numerous trinkets, 4 brooms, no fucking mounts. Hope that changes cause I wants me a fucking charger. Even though I look way cooler on Rivendare's mount.
    We did 32 pops last night and got 0 pets, 2 hallowed helms, and a single kill that dropped a sword and the helmet.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I have 37k hp unbuffed and the ToC10 clear and just got declined when asking to join a ToC25 group because I don't have the ToC25 achievement.

The leader of that group is someone using all rare gems and the tier 1 WotLK enchants (+38 AP to bracers, +8 stats to chest, +40ap/15RESIL to shoulders and rare gems in 245 gear) but they decline me? Fuck them.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Were they also a paladin? lol

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Were they also a paladin? lol
    No, a fucking hunter. Fuck hunters.

Also, I was in a ToC25 with this guy a month ago. The DPS wasn't good enough and we failed to down Anub'arak. It wasn't a tanking issue. I have 3 bosses down from ToC25 and it was in a group with this person. Though I'm pretty sure it's actually a girl, probably how they get by using cheap enchants/gems and people still love them.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

My random complaint is my guild.

We've lost a lot of people recently due to Aion, or just lack of new content. Can't even pull 25 good players anymore, and to top it off we can't even do any ToC 25 hard modes -_- We have like 15-18 people show up for our main raid day, sometimes we can pull 20~ but never a full raid group.

We've been in bad shape for at least a month now, and it really saddens me because we have some amazing players. I'm just not having fun anymore resorting to PuGs.

WTB new guild PST

I now know how Gulk felt back in Ulduar. 2-handed weapons refuse to drop for my guild. FML

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So I did H ToC today with a Ret Paladin using Marrowstrike with.....................Crusader enchanted on it.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Fear.

YOU ARE SEARED

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

So last night we hit ToC 25 (they already did GC Tuesday)...and we're short a tank at gathering time, with no word of why they've gone missing. I tell RL that I can stand in if needed, plenty well geared for it and stuff (38k hp like 29k armor 40-something dodge and a good 25% crit self buffed, I've tanked a few ToC 25 pugs just fine)...and not even 5 minutes later RL says "Ok let's get started, I hope our other tank shows up or we may not get to anub"

...seriously?

I'm really trying to be fair and patient with guild since I've been out for a few weeks and they're probably just brushing me off cause I've been such an infrequent face, but oh god if it's not getting on my nerves...

On the plus side, I was 4th on dps behind a ridiculous unholy DK and our pimped to hell and back rogues. And I'm undergeared compared to most of them (still running E200 trinkets and rings) lololol. I was mangle bitch too, if we had someone for trauma I might have ousted one of the rogues.

you guys all seem to have a lot of winners in your realms, lol

ICC come out already and actually be fine tuned to be an extreme challenge, even in normal mode please.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Preliminary testing on Marrowgar/Plague Twins has not proven promising towars tightly tuned reg. modes, but hey it's the PTR shit changes.