+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 533 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    WHY IS MY 1500 RATED FRESH 5'S TEAM GETTING QUED AGAINST A FUCKING 2100 RATED 5'S TEAM.

BLIZZARD, ARE YOU SHITTING ME?
    There were probably like 5 total 5's teams in your battlegroup queuing at the time.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I'd rather wait longer than 30seconds for a que then get shit on.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

The portal is 50, but isn't the self teleport 30?
    yeah sorry thats what i meant. It's just dumb it doesn't follow suit with the other ports and be available at 40.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Just beat Drak'Tharon Keep on Heroic for my Champion of the Frozen Wastes and didn't get the fucking credit/achievement for the last boss due to a bug which is apparently pretty common. Really freaking lame. How do you get the achievement just run it multiple times? I had been looking for a group for H DK for like 3 days and when I finally got one today I was excited, having to try for another 3 days to try to get the achievement without the bug is just stupid.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

rolled a 3 on Betrayer, that was pleasant.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    Just beat Drak'Tharon Keep on Heroic for my Champion of the Frozen Wastes and didn't get the fucking credit/achievement for the last boss due to a bug which is apparently pretty common. Really freaking lame. How do you get the achievement just run it multiple times? I had been looking for a group for H DK for like 3 days and when I finally got one today I was excited, having to try for another 3 days to try to get the achievement without the bug is just stupid.
    I've had this happen to me 5 times in a row, so gl. Only achievement I need for like 4 others, and every time I do it it bugs and I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle
    rolled a 3 on Betrayer, that was pleasant.
    Does not compute, axe does not exist

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Rokku View Post

Does not compute, axe does not exist
    Yeah. Well when it miraculously appears one day, rolling a 3 on it after being top dps suck the D

blax n gunz
    BG Level

H. DTK is ridiculously easy, just take a group to heroic UK (no shortage of those) then say 'quick DTK run for badges?' Works 4/5 times if the group understands how easy the zone is and nobody is saved.

But yeah that last boss is buggy. I especially love when the 'return flesh' debuff wears off early and you melee him, giving you full aggro until the tank unstuns.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    Yeah. Well when it miraculously appears one day, rolling a 3 on it after being top dps suck the D
    Sounds like it's time to light some fires.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rokku View Post
    Sounds like it's time to light some fires.
    I had a PUG where the hunter won it over 2 DKs and a Fury Warrior. No joke. Fun times :D Same hunter has since switched to Journey's End.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    I had a PUG where the hunter won it over 2 DKs and a Fury Warrior. No joke. Fun times :D Same hunter has since switched to Journey's End.
    brb /wrists

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Betrayer of Humanity is the sexiest 2H, every time I see one I squeal a little.

Ridill
    BG Level

Betrayer of Humanity is the sexiest 2H, every time I see one I squeal a little.
    I squealed a lot one time when I was in a pug bg against a team with a fury warrior with dual betrayer and a paladin on my mage. I would just literally die instantly when he got in melee range pretty much.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Just spent 80g in repairs because my pug EoE failed to understand Phase 3 of Malygos.

Holy Priest couldn't break 1400 heals per second. Shammy out healed him even with Holy Priest doing AoE heals in cyclone. He also managed to die everytime we hit P2, without fail I'd see his dumb ass in that angel form at the edge of a fucking purple bubble.

"how i stand inside big purpl bubble, guyz?"

Hunter that refused to stand in spark just made me angry, he also managed to die during P2 by not paying fucking attention.

Oh yeah, and nobody healing on Phase 3 every fucking time. After the first wipe, ok we're fine let's just assign healers and we'll do fine. No, no heals still, die within 15 seconds of engaging every time.

Like, I'd assume Phase 3 would be the easiest you know, since your gear means NOTHING and you just have like 4 buttons to press. But no, they managed to make it the hardest.

At least we never had deaths on phase 1, I know I was doing my job fine. (Tank)

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

First two phases of Maly are easy as shit.

Solution: Find people that can ride drakes. If they're pug, kick them if they die in the first static field, if they're guildies, make them practice the daily on top of the Nexus. And if they still fail, /gkick.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Awesome awesome awesome shammy had to leave us before we killed Gluth and Thaddius, we repped him with any DPS we could find who'd wanna do a near cleared naxx, so we got this hunTARD.

Didn't listen to a thing we said, despite me spamming the vent info in raid warning, etc etc, kept shouting at him to trap the zombies that kept popping, and while we were explaining the fights to him, he was spamming the raid chat with "ne 1 wtb my Polar Boots?"

Ally setup was :
    Pally x2
    Priest x2
    Druid x1
    Rogue x1
    Death Knight x2
    Mage x1
    Huntard x1

The drops from the next two bosses were

________ of the Lost Protector.
    We were all pissed, but he was the only one who could use it, literally. We wish our shammy didn't have to leave (or drops for people who deserve it dropped).

It's funny, protector tokens are probably the most common to drop ever since they had em in black temple. But hey, I'm not complaining. :D it just sucks for all the other classes lolol.

Anyways, HURRY UP ULDUAR HOLY SHIT.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    It's funny, protector tokens are probably the most common to drop ever since they had em in black temple. But hey, I'm not complaining. :D it just sucks for all the other classes lolol.

Anyways, HURRY UP ULDUAR HOLY SHIT.
    I thought Vanq was the most common since there are 4 classes on it... in fact according to wowhead and personal experience vanq is most common. At least in 3.0, I'll agree with the protector in BT.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I thought Vanq was the most common since there are 4 classes on it... in fact according to wowhead and personal experience vanq is most common. At least in 3.0, I'll agree with the protector in BT.
    I mean I guess I probably didn't notice it much, because we only had a few of each classes on the protector token. Maybe I worded it wrong, sorry bout that. I meant that it was the most common one for us because we run with very few of those classes.

But yeah, BT was very common lol.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

background downloader cranks my hard disk like whoa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 533 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast