+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 533 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rokku View Post
    That's actually impressively bad.
    Happens on Blackrock ALL the time. The issue is that the tanks are impossible to balance. If they let tenacity affect them, games where offense has tenacity would last 3 minutes every time. Since they don't let tenacity affect them, games where there are literally 100+ horde to the right, another 100+ horde to the left, and another 100+ horde in the middle = mathematically impossible to get the tanks to the inner walls.

Maybe if they let us heal the tanks or something... I dunno. All I know is it's not uncommon at all to rush one side, see far, far too many horde to ever possibly imagine getting through, then check the other 2 sides and see the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Talragan View Post
    wow what battlegrp you in?

Bloodlust always has 40 Horde to 3-4 Alliance these days. I cant get any of my AV achievements done. WSG is always horde win also.

Sucks.
    PM me sometime when you wanna do some WSG, I'll give you vent info so you we can coordinate queues. A couple friends and I pretty much never lose anything but Strand (and don't even bother with AV).

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

haha alliance in my realm kick ass @ WG, we actually have 4 full raid groups the other day

Ridill
    BG Level

I've been there with 3 full raid groups and had 5+ stacked tenacity at the same time.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Talragan View Post
    wow what battlegrp you in?

Bloodlust always has 40 Horde to 3-4 Alliance these days. I cant get any of my AV achievements done. WSG is always horde win also.

Sucks.
    I'm on fucking Cyclone.

I actually switched my priest so now if horde is doing good I go on my pally and if ally is doin good I go on my priest. lulz

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan

I can't do the safety dance fuck fuck fuck that shit.

No matter how many youtube videos I see with everyone doing it properly I CAN NOT DO IT. Maybe my 590 ms ping, maybe something else,, but whatever, 11

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Oh damn you wafik i was JUST coming in here to post that. Fuck Heigan. I always die and i stand on top of others who are completely safe. Fucking annoying. How come they live and i die if i'm RIGHT on top of them?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Oh damn you wafik i was JUST coming in here to post that. Fuck Heigan. I always die and i stand on top of others who are completely safe. Fucking annoying. How come they live and i die if i'm RIGHT on top of them?
    It takes awhile but just memorize where each zone ends and get there don't follow the boss as hes a dick and moves slow. I love tanking this fight but it irritates me that until recently our melee never got to not gauge zones by where the other raid members are because it can be wrong with different latencys and what not.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Are you following them too? There's usually lag involved so just memorize it yourself or else you'll get hit most of the time.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan I hate heigan

I can't do the safety dance fuck fuck fuck that shit.

No matter how many youtube videos I see with everyone doing it properly I CAN NOT DO IT. Maybe my 590 ms ping, maybe something else,, but whatever, 11
    I struggled my first time on Heigan, getting hit several times. I don't think the ping really matters, it's more important to have a stable connection, I sit around 400-600 ping too and have no problem. I think Aurik also regularly sits around 600 ping living much closer to the servers, lol. Just try it again and again until you get it right.

Ridill
    BG Level

the most important part of learning the heigan dance is realizing you cannot rely on anyone else to see where you need to be in any way shape or form

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Bleh, I did the dance once just before we decided to give up, but I think that was due to the fact it was in my memory, once I positioned correctly the first time at the beginning it was good, but I was still getting poisoned on clean floor and dying, the hitbox range must be hueg, or I must suck, I'm going with the later.

My big problem is my memory is not good , especially in a fast paced situation, I can't remember where the edges are, if there was an indicator of where to stand I'd love it

Then again I'm the person who didn't understand the fight with the positive / negative electricity till the 4th time I blew people up.

E. Body
    BG Level

its probably your ping, wafik. an australian i used to raid with said he had to be like, one full section ahead of the waves on his screen or else he'd get hit.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    Bleh, I did the dance once just before we decided to give up, but I think that was due to the fact it was in my memory, once I positioned correctly the first time at the beginning it was good, but I was still getting poisoned on clean floor and dying, the hitbox range must be hueg, or I must suck, I'm going with the later.

My big problem is my memory is not good , especially in a fast paced situation, I can't remember where the edges are, if there was an indicator of where to stand I'd love it

Then again I'm the person who didn't understand the fight with the positive / negative electricity till the 4th time I blew people up.
    You'll get used to it, really.

the dance I mean >.>

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I .... don't get it

I wiped my guild 9x in 10 man, and now I'm in a 25 man and I did it flawlessly. I guess fear did the trick rofl.

Ridill
    BG Level

you can't "wipe your group" on heigan unless you're the only tank or the only healer, he can be 3 manned in a not terribly unreasonable amount of time heh, so it wasn't like all your fault

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Yeah I guess I should stop saying that I have a habit of feeling responsible when people die (maybe overtly so), but feeling really happy that the crappy dance is down now, it's like riding a bike!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Don't fee so bad Wafik. I've seen worse, people with 25 man 3d title and they cant dance for shit. I actually DPS during heigan casting off ~2sec spells during the dance phase. You'll get better over time at it, and then it will all come into muscle memory like refresh/haste cycles. If you need any more help with it, the chained pot floating at the top of the room marks the danger zones :D.

My rant for the day? FUCKING ARCANE BARRAGE OFF MALY RNG BULLSHIT D:

Failed an almost flawless run because 3 people got hit by 3+ barrages at the same time. Even worse was the 3 RNG deaths before it. Also, wtf at grobb hitting all the casters with slime when no one in the caster group has threat? =(

wtb champion of the frozen wastes, pst!

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    Don't fee so bad Wafik. I've seen worse, people with 25 man 3d title and they cant dance for shit. I actually DPS during heigan casting off ~2sec spells during the dance phase. You'll get better over time at it, and then it will all come into muscle memory like refresh/haste cycles. If you need any more help with it, the chained pot floating at the top of the room marks the danger zones :D.

My rant for the day? FUCKING ARCANE BARRAGE OFF MALY RNG BULLSHIT D:

Failed an almost flawless run because 3 people got hit by 3+ barrages at the same time. Even worse was the 3 RNG deaths before it. Also, wtf at grobb hitting all the casters with slime when no one in the caster group has threat? =(

wtb champion of the frozen wastes, pst!
    lol one time I ice blocked breath, and when ice block came off, in the like 10 milliseconds before the magic shield buff popped back on I got hit by 2 at the same time for 15k each

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Last week, decimate killed one of our warrior main tanks ruining an immortal attempt.

I do not mean that decimate took the warrior to 10% and the warrior got killed afterwards... it did damage, and had an overkill of ~4500.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

We lost ours on KT to a DC...

+ Reply to Thread