FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Random Complaint Thread

Yepp... Thats right

WTB blizzard doing something about AFKers in BG's.

Me and sister just ran 4+ AB's and everytime the same 3 people have been afk, randomly jump or holy nova prob with a mod or bot and no matter how many report or whatever they never get kicked. Blizzard, fucking kick these people.

And wtf @ druid in bg getting same honor as me. I have top hk top kb top damage less deaths then anyone and most bases assaulted and he ties me in honor

ARENAS ARE SO GAY RIGHT NOW seriously everytime we get near 1900 we get stomped back down, it's so gay. Too much random shit, and I can't stand how many arenas use LOS and are buggy. Tonight the sewers totally bugged out. Both me and mage were out of the tunnel and far to the left, and when the water shot out of ours it pulled us back and threw us across the map and unstealthed us - we were probably 50yrds from it and to the side not even in los of it. It cost us a game. Why the hell did in 3 arenas tonight, were the healers able to cc, get away, or los, with under 20hp. Seriously stupid how lucky that is. Fix Vanish, etc.

WHY WONT LOATHEB OR ANUB DROP BOOTS FOR ME

Thats all for now.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

I like how on my main, when I want something.. it never drops it took like 2 months of naxx for my gun. Then when i play my alt, I get most all the good gear in 1-2 runs... /sadface

Honor gained is BGs is bullshit. Did WSG last night, spent 5 minutes chasing around our FC healing the crap out of him, get 32 honor for my effort. Retards fighting in the middle and not contributing whatsoever to actually winning get 300.

Should be a flat amount of honor earned for the entire team. And yes, Bliz should really crack down on people that spam jump / run bots in BGs.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Blizzard's refusal to do away with BG tokens is to blame there, but at 80 nothing worth buying costs tokens anymore so I stay out of them altogether. No point besides the achievements, and outside of AV they're all obtainable if you form a strong premade to begin with.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    Honor gained is BGs is bullshit. Did WSG last night, spent 5 minutes chasing around our FC healing the crap out of him, get 32 honor for my effort. Retards fighting in the middle and not contributing whatsoever to actually winning get 300.

Should be a flat amount of honor earned for the entire team. And yes, Bliz should really crack down on people that spam jump / run bots in BGs.
    I considered posting about this too, it's bullshit how incredibly screwed healers get on honor.

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

level 80s who camp you in STV just to be douchebags. I hope they die in a horrific fire

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Horrible, horrible imbalance in horde/alliance numbers. Horde has no chance at wintergrasp or defending cities because the ratio is like 4:1. Really takes the fun out of the game when you can't put up a fight.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

move servers, mine is 4 horde:1ally >___________________>

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Keria View Post
    move servers, mine is 4 horde:1ally >___________________>
    Yeah ally gets shit on on my server. I think wintergrasp stays around a 50/50 thing, where if you are offense you win pretty much, but even then allys lose sometimes.

There is a ton more horde on my server, but im with friends so I can't just leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Blizzard's refusal to do away with BG tokens is to blame there, but at 80 nothing worth buying costs tokens anymore so I stay out of them altogether. No point besides the achievements, and outside of AV they're all obtainable if you form a strong premade to begin with.
    I use tokens for trading in the concerted efforts. It's nice getting 1-3k honor extra.

Ridill
    BG Level

Yeah Blackrock is one of the most imbalanced out there too. Fortunately (kinda) for us, it's weird in that during US times it's overwhelmingly horde, to the point where we rarely win Wintergrasp even on offense during US prime time. But, then, during Aussie prime time it's mostly ally, enough that we come fairly close to winning on defense sometimes.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

I would mostly only complain about server instability. Mal'ganis is a very highly populated server. If wintergrasp is going on any time in the afternoon/evening the server usually lags horribly or crashes.

My guild was on a really good Immortal attempt recently. We'd done 3 wings with no problems. We saved the easiest for last, and we were all excited cuz we knew the rest would be a breeze. We pull Anub, lag out, disconnect, log back in and lots of people are dead. Such a waste. Some people called GMs and the gms said "if you're lagging it's probably your addons. disable them or reload your ui" .........

Oh, I guess I'd also like to mention I hate how GMs are so useless. The only way you can ever get anything done when you have a real issue is to say you want to talk to a senior GM.

THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

Despite the changes to leveling made easier from 1-80 I still can't bring myself to want to level another toon like that. I'd rather just do something like shell out 10 bucks to insta jump it to 58 or something similar to a DK.

My server's pretty Horde heavy which results in us getting utterly destroyed if we're defending in WG. Tenacity is such a bitch sometimes.

please fix the movement lag in a druid shapeshift after getting stunned...I hate that

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
    Oh, I guess I'd also like to mention I hate how GMs are so useless. The only way you can ever get anything done when you have a real issue is to say you want to talk to a senior GM.
    Sounds like someone needs a certain other game's GM for a bit to remember how useless a GM can really be.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Horrible, horrible imbalance in horde/alliance numbers. Horde has no chance at wintergrasp or defending cities because the ratio is like 4:1. Really takes the fun out of the game when you can't put up a fight.
    Are you on Llane also?

O and my complaint to bliz(which other have mentioned), MAKE PVP WORTHWHILE. At least in BC, BG gear was about equal to heroic gear with Arena Gear being stronger than. Now your top tier arena gear is on par or out done by heroic gear.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
    I would mostly only complain about server instability. Mal'ganis is a very highly populated server. If wintergrasp is going on any time in the afternoon/evening the server usually lags horribly or crashes.

My guild was on a really good Immortal attempt recently. We'd done 3 wings with no problems. We saved the easiest for last, and we were all excited cuz we knew the rest would be a breeze. We pull Anub, lag out, disconnect, log back in and lots of people are dead. Such a waste. Some people called GMs and the gms said "if you're lagging it's probably your addons. disable them or reload your ui" .........

Just wait til ulduar is out and population doubles again :/ Naxx 2 months ago was horrendous

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    my server is like the other way when i do WG we always get own yesterday ally won WG for the first time since like Saturday

Ridill
    BG Level

Here's my biggest complaint:

Kara
    Gruul
    Mags
    SSC
    TK
    Hyjal
    BT
    ZA
    Sunwell
    Naxx
    OS
    EoE
    Ulduar
    A billion 5 mans

vs

EotS
    Strand of the HOLY @*@@ THIS BG SUCKS
    Winterinthegraspoflag
    a couple rooms to spar in

13 raid instances, somewhere around 70ish boss encounters, 2 bg's

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    Sounds like someone needs a certain other game's GM for a bit to remember how useless a GM can really be.
    A mantra we can all chant.

It still blows my mind that people complain about the GM's in WoW, especially those that played FFXI and EQ.

And they're spectacular!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitzy Mystfire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Titan

The one and only time that I've had to place a GM call ended in a very good experience. Did a 25m VoA and won t7.5 legs but the ML accidentally gave my item to a hunter, and vice versa. All 3 of us placed GM tickets, and the issue was resolved in a couple of hours. Interestingly, they didn't remove the hunter's item from my inventory real time - it came out the next time that I had logged in. Now that I think about it, I probably could have DEed it for a free Abyss Crystal.

My random complaint about WoW - the player base. It just seems that the average maturity level of WoW players is muuuuuuuuuuuch lower than that of other MMORPGs that I've played. I really hate that the trade channel is, for the most part, littered with moronic drivel.