Page 2 of 533 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Every single raid I am in or lead has master looter, and we exploit the hell out of it.

This week, I lead a 25 man Naxx for my Death Knight alt and got Heritage from Faerlina. Later on, Kel'thuzad dropped Boundless Ambition and the other two tanks, both Druid alts and friends of mine, were happy for me to take it. I in turn sent a concise ticket with all relevant info and went to bed. I woke up and after a 10 second conversation with a GM, the Heritage was transfered to one of the Druids.

Two weeks ago I did the same thing with CUM after I got Deaths Bite.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta View Post
    A mantra we can all chant.

It still blows my mind that people complain about the GM's in WoW, especially those that played FFXI and EQ.
    I never really called a GM that much in FF. Just the usual "This gil seller MPK'd me."

Something else I thought about that kinda sucks that I think blizz should actually fix... you know when you're on your alt and you join a pug naxx. You zone in and get that message "you have been saved." cuz some idiot joined your pug without thinking OH LOL I DID THIS YESTERDAY. so now you're fucked for a week..............

they should really do something about people zoning into raids that already have an ID if you're not saved Like maybe just a pop up that says "Really zone into raid ID #139578327?"

And they're spectacular!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitzy Mystfire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
    I never really called a GM that much in FF. Just the usual "This gil seller MPK'd me."

Something else I thought about that kinda sucks that I think blizz should actually fix... you know when you're on your alt and you join a pug naxx. You zone in and get that message "you have been saved." cuz some idiot joined your pug without thinking OH LOL I DID THIS YESTERDAY. so now you're fucked for a week..............

they should really do something about people zoning into raids that already have an ID if you're not saved Like maybe just a pop up that says "Really zone into raid ID #139578327?"
    This is getting fixed in 3.1, pretty much exactly as you have it written up, with a pop-up displaying that you're about to be saved. I believe that you will then have 15 seconds to exit the raid zone before you are saved to that ID.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

3 days in a row now I've killed the Wild Wyrm then dropped through the world geometry down a height just enough to kill me.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Are you on Llane also?
    Azuremyst. The imbalance is just mind numbing. if it wasnt for my guild i wouldnt see any other horde for hours on end at a time. It doesn't matter that i can grind most any alliance player into a grease stain on the floor 1 on 1 when there's 20 vs me.

I 2nd the whole maturity level too. Though i guess it's something we have to put up with playing the most popular mmo and one that is so accessable to a wide range of people.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Mabubeezareel View Post
    My random complaint about WoW - the player base. It just seems that the average maturity level of WoW players is muuuuuuuuuuuch lower than that of other MMORPGs that I've played. I really hate that the trade channel is, for the most part, littered with moronic drivel.
    Trade chat is lolarious for all the wrong reasons.

I've chalked the maturity factor to Blizzard lowering the the initial hurdle bar for everyone to play. On the note of maturity , I've seen more RAGE QUITs in this game when people die or wipe to a boss than I ever did in a FFXI pug.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

its a good game, just a terrible community

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
    3.1 adds exactly that. You get a pop up box and 60 seconds to decide whether you want to stick with it or get sent to the nearest graveyard.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Random complaint : Randomness of heroics. Couldn't kill H.AN boss today. Nope, 11 attempts (yes, graveyards and homepoints) and different strats, different person when someone rage quit halfway, and I still couldn't kill the boss, because everyone is taking too much damage for me to handle in the last phase, on top of me having to remove poisons for everyone, while their health is already low.

37 gold cloth/leather bill the first time , didn't bother looking at the second time, I just logged out because I'm very annoyed. This happened the other day for Gundrak boss, my group I went with just couldn't kill it because of everyones HP dipping too low for me to heal, that's 2 heroics I've had to just quit because we couldn't simply kill the boss. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Fuck heroics, wish I didn't need emblems so much though.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    Random complaint : Randomness of heroics. Couldn't kill H.AN boss today. Nope, 11 attempts (yes, graveyards and homepoints) and different strats, different person when someone rage quit halfway, and I still couldn't kill the boss, because everyone is taking too much damage for me to handle in the last phase, on top of me having to remove poisons for everyone, while their health is already low.

37 gold cloth/leather bill the first time , didn't bother looking at the second time, I just logged out because I'm very annoyed. This happened the other day for Gundrak boss, my group I went with just couldn't kill it because of everyones HP dipping too low for me to heal, that's 2 heroics I've had to just quit because we couldn't simply kill the boss. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Fuck heroics, wish I didn't need emblems so much though.
    Do it with friends and you wont fail.

And there are really items you need from emblems? Do some nax/arch/os10's and you really shouldnt need any heroics.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Herald Volazj is one of the hardest heroic bosses there is. It's really dependent on the classes you have. Best advice I can give is wait for him to start casting insanity and for you to run in one direction and the rest of your group to run in the other. Kite yours around and pray for one of your better DPS to take down theirs fast so they can start the helping process.

I'm surprised you had issues with Gal'darah though. Were people not moving out of his Whirlwind? That'd explain it.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Herald Volazj is Ahn-Kahet. I'm guessing people were just being stupid about standing in impales for Wafik's run.

And yes Volazj is a complete fucking whore when he turns a resto druid against you.

And I always always always disarm Gal'Darah before he whirlwinds.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

It also helps if you have melee take off their weapon while he's casting Insanity.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Well after four hours of failing at sarth 3d we just went and killed 2d in two pulls. So I guess that felt kinda good.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

That's the thing, it was with friends (and some pug to fill in the gaps).

I want emblems for getting those BoA shoulders so I can level my other chars with +10% exp shoulders. While I can get shoulders with shards, the stats the emblem shoulders have are nicer.

3.1 hurry the fuck up

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik View Post
    That's the thing, it was with friends (and some pug to fill in the gaps).

I want emblems for getting those BoA shoulders so I can level my other chars with +10% exp shoulders. While I can get shoulders with shards, the stats the emblem shoulders have are nicer.
    Run easier heroics. Nexus/UK/VH/DTK is a very fast 15, and if any is the daily that's 17.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

camped spirit beast for 2 days, havent find it yet. is this shit gonna be worth it?

how much difference in dps compared to other pet like raptor/devilsaur?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Not a lot.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Rares are a pain in the ass to camp in WoW. 4 months no sign of TLPD.