+ Reply to Thread
    E. Body
    BG Level

Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure (DS)

Did a search but didn't see anything, anyone picked this up? It's a platforming sidescroller/tetris attack and it's fucking fun

YouTube - Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure - Skysland Level 1 (2-1) for a gist of it, I'm having a blast

I like what i have played so far, barely out of the 'tutorial' levels. I keep getting sucked into 3D Picross and Boing! Dokomodake though...

This is a great platformer/puzzler though!

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The platforming part looks fun (based on the linked video). I don't really understand the puzzle part though on the bottom.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I downloaded it and played through the first world and a little bit further. It's a pretty good platformer, but the puzzle crap on the bottom screen is incredibly simple/repetetive

You think this is the real Dmitry?
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I saw that at work the other day and thought it was just another one of those weird knock-off games that people put out on the Nintendo platforms, but that video made it look kinda neat and fun to play. I'll definitely check it out.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

3-6 is a dick, that is all.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I fucking love this game. Everyone should go buy it. I am convinced that EA has a chip in my brain monitoring my thoughts, as this game has all of what I could possibly want in a game.

GameTrailers gave this a great review, and a 9.1 (although their actual reviews are better than their number scores)

Gametrailers.com - Henry Hatsworth - Review

E. Body
    BG Level

Got some more playtime in today, 2-6 is way too awesome lol
    actually, the whole OST is awesome, even the voice acting makes me smile. I agree with the puzzling; hopefully it's somewhat harder on Gentleman mode

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I've got to the point where I just ignore half the enemy blocks unless they're some of the special ones that are a pain in the ass to avoid if they get to the top screen. I don't waste time with the puzzle unless I'm powering up projectiles or getting my special meter back up for Young/Robot Hatsworth. I kill the generic enemy blocks in one upward swing with the level 2 melee powerup and they're a joke to avoid, so it's not worth constantly swapping back to get rid of them.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Thanks for bringing this game up I had forgotten to keep track of it. I'll try it out later. Heard good things about the OST especially fighting some pretty boy named Lance.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Interesting, I'll have to check this one out. I had never heard about it before this thread but it sounds like it's worth at least a download, if not a purchase.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Seems pretty fun. I'm only on the first area but I like it so far. The combat and puzzle gameplay are both decidedly average - neither bad nor good really - but the character and humour is enough to keep me going. The "voices" are hilariously weird, and tea time turning you into a robot is awesomely random.