Quote Originally Posted by Goldberg View Post
    Where`s our SAM updates -_-;

Oh wait...
    spoke too soon, nerf incoming

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'm 90% sure it's RDM next since it was stated in past interviews as for what SE will give us who knows I'm hoping to god it's atleast 1 new spell or JA not base on meleing

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I'm confused, what does Auspice do agian?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

On the same lines as whm... give blm dark spells the ability to increase magic atk... give us the ability to either reduce mp costs or absorb mp with damage dealt... and I guess since we can't exactly stoneskin stuff with cures... eh... I don't know... give players shockspikes when a mob gets enfeebled?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    I'm 90% sure it's RDM next since it was stated in paste interviews as for what SE will give us who knows I'm hoping to god it's atleast 1 new spell or JA not base on meleing
    Uh..why not? RDM was always a frontline mage, people pushed them to backlines throughout the years. People figured WHM would only get 1 spell or a 'melee fix'..look at what they're getting.

People should stop turning on auto-pessimism.

Quote Originally Posted by zard1977 View Post
    I'm confused, what does Auspice do agian?
    Aka 'Subtle Blow', En-light and an acc boost when you miss a mob apparently..

Just from that wording.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochi Lede View Post
    Hello Thunder V and Thundaga IV!?

Job abilites that would help BLM are ones to reduce there Mp cost...but isn't that just...........sch?
    I think what I've heard was BLMs wanting all of SCH's Dark Arts Stratagems so they can nuke better. (even though most BLMs are still the better 'burst' nukers while SCHs are the better mp efficient nukers.)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm 90% sure it's RDM next since it was stated in paste interviews as for what SE will give us who knows I'm hoping to god it's atleast 1 new spell or JA not base on meleing

Refresh II.....

Haste II....

besides En-Spells what else could they possibly give RDM.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Cause i'm sick of people complaing on rdm need to melee more if you want to just play Bluemage not saying rdm shouldn't melee i would love some new non En spells or JA

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    Dare I hope that the RDM changes will be this numerous and potentially good?
    Perhaps a spell similar to Auspice but turns enspells into AoE while granting an attack bonus for the party. Also Tier two enspells maybe? Would be nice to see some stances that effect enfeebling in some way or something that is unique to RDM instead of a rehash of the WHM abilities.

Habitatt Hasher
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyra Ravenlocke
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

heh

I... smell blm updates as well.

Please to be giving some way to make us more mp efficient, that's all I ask ^^

Cause i'm sick of people complaing on rdm need to melee more if you want to just play Bluemage not saying rdm shouldn't melee i would love some new non En spells or JA

whoa there buddy, periods are your friends.

They can give RDM 40 new enspells for all I care and I'll still be happy, dinging WHM75 later today ;o

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Maybe because before BLU was around, RDM was the original frontline Mage job? SE even boosted their Dagger/Sword skill to try help that, they didn't boost it high, but it still wasn't as powerful, and besides most people consider BLU a melee job with MP..not a Mage job that can melee well.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I just came. O.o
    I love these updates... I mean... wow...

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Telamond View Post
    I just came. O.o
    I love these updates... I mean... wow...
    What happened to people saying April update will fail?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Good stuff, everyone rejoice, never enough bump for healers D;

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

as long as they make RDM happy but again good job for WHM i'm sure alot are happy i'm pretty excited to see the benfits salvage runs go with them since i love SCH more than WHM cause of Erasega+stoneskine+ENspells

New Odin
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    What happened to people saying April update will fail?
    It's not a 100% win just yet... But when an update note has the word "Salvage" in it, then it surely is!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Man, all of this, and not to mention this part of the text that people haven't even talked about yet:

Quote Originally Posted by Square-Enix
    - White magic "Raise II": MP consumption reduced from 200 to 150. Casting time shortened from 20 to 14 seconds.
    - White magic "Raise III": MP consumption reduced from 250 to 150. Casting time shortened from 20 to 13 seconds.
    - White magic "Reraise": Learning requirement reduced from Lv33 to Lv25 for WHM, and Lv40 to Lv35 for SCH.
    - White magic "Reraise II": Learning requirement reduced from Lv60 to Lv56 for WHM, and Lv75 to Lv70 for SCH. MP consumption reduced from 175 to 150. Casting time shortened from 8 to 7.5 seconds.
    - White magic "Reraise III": Learning requirement reduced from Lv75 to Lv70 for WHM. MP consumption reduced from 200 to 150. Casting time shortened from 8 to 7 seconds.
    Yum.

All totaled, there are some heretofore unseen amounts of win crammed into one update note. But I'm scared now. I feel this strange, new emotion- it's a light feeling, like everything is going to turn out for the best. I am afraid that it might be what humans commonly refer to as "happiness", I may have to go to the Emergency Room to have it removed.

Oh lord... The corners of my mouth are moving upwards. I think it might be a smile. Quick, someone complain about this update note- I don't think I can handle this optimism for much longer.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    It's not a 100% win just yet... But when an update note has the word "Salvage" in it, then it surely is!

"Salvage drop rate has been reduced along with the removal of pouches"

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

damn those are hax updates