Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Fellow bond and fellow weapon

guys how i see fellow bond level and how i change weapon to fellow...
    i have a fellow npc level 69, "Clash of the Comrades" quest is completed but i can't give to my fellow Heater Shield and Schlaeger he dosent get it, i also tryed to trade shield and weapon to Luto Mewrilah and to Rendezvous Point but notthing happens... ; ; ;

plz help me out

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Sorry I dont have an answer and hate to hijack your thread, but Id rather not make a new topic...

My fellow just hit level 60, and I decided to do the limit break quest. Realized that I needed to do blessed radiance first that will increase the max bond. So I did that, and still cant get the limit break quest. Ive even brought her out about 3 times since then, and I know she is capped xp @ 60.

Im thinking maybe I need to re-cap my bond? Ive went back and made sure all other requirements are complete, but how many times do I need to bring her out to recap after blessed radiance is complete? Anyone else have this problem

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vigilia Dulaurier
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by sleekmotorwurkz View Post
    Sorry I dont have an answer and hate to hijack your thread, but Id rather not make a new topic...

My fellow just hit level 60, and I decided to do the limit break quest. Realized that I needed to do blessed radiance first that will increase the max bond. So I did that, and still cant get the limit break quest. Ive even brought her out about 3 times since then, and I know she is capped xp @ 60.

Im thinking maybe I need to re-cap my bond? Ive went back and made sure all other requirements are complete, but how many times do I need to bring her out to recap after blessed radiance is complete? Anyone else have this problem
    Well, based on the wiki numbers that I've found to be very helpful when leveling my bish, after Blessed Radiance to unlock Mixed Signals (raises cap to 65) quest you need to have gotten the bond up from 70 to 80. That means calling your NPC out 10 times or using the "Let's Chat" option at Rendezvous points 10 times (or a combination of the two). Don't forget that once a RL day the "Let's Chat" counts for +1 affinity so you can't spam it but it's still handy to do every now and then. Get a Tactics pearl too and you'll be done in couple of days. You can tell you're getting close when you get 5 hat options instead of 4.

But yes, you need to recap your affinity for each quest's particular requirements, for example my husband's NPC has been stuck at 65 for a while since he's been slacking on doing quests and going from Mixed Signals to Clash of the Comrades means taking affinity up from 80 to 110 before Luto offers you the quest.
    There's a graph halfway down this page that sums it up neatly:
    Adventuring Fellow Guide - FFXIclopedia - a Wikia Gaming wiki

@ OP, going to need a little more information than that. Luto should automatically offer you weapon upgrades when your affinity is high enough, trying to trade her weapons before she asks for them indeed makes nothing happen. Check your quest lists and make sure you have no loose ends anywhere?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

almost i have done anythink to my fellow...

Fellow lv 67

in my completed qeust list i have
    1. Past Reflections
    2. Blighted Gloom
    3. Blessed Radiance
    4. Mirror Images
    5. Clash of the Comrades

my npc personality is Lively ♀
    infact i can choose between all hedgears
    Blue Ribbon
    Headgear
    Scarlet Ribbon
    Coral Cap
    Garish Crown
    Coeurl Mask
    Velvet Hat
    Shinobi Hachigane
    Tiger Mask

idk which other info can be usefull but i cna't still give Heater Shield and Schlaeger , i also tried to trade to Luto Mewrilah a Xiphos but notthing happens...

any idea to how resolve that problem?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

This topic reminds me of this:

Auralei - Shiva - FFXIAH.com

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Did you try trading both at the same time or just trade one at a time? Can't really think what else it'd be.

I don't know when you did the last quests ? if it was recent, as it has been said earlier, you have to call your npc several times to get the possibility to get max upgrade.
    I had this problem to get last quest to reach lvl 70 as I did not do the last figth of the storyline^^.
    And you should get a shinai for your npc, it looks more funny !

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Find out the maximum amount of kills your NPC will stay out for by running around a newb area such as gusta/ronfaure/saruta. If you lose count talk to your NPC to find out how many you have killed so far.

Next, on a separate NPC call, find out the maximum amount of time your NPC will stay out for. Call your NPC and time it with a clock.

Report back to this thread with both pieces of information.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Sorry Can't help you just got mine at 57 >.<, the npc that starts most of the quest said she did not like the weapon i gave or something down that line. if anyone has an idea let me know

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by ciscozero View Post
    Sorry Can't help you just got mine at 57 >.<, the npc that starts most of the quest said she did not like the weapon i gave or something down that line. if anyone has an idea let me know
    See my post above. Come back with the number of kills and amount of time your NPC stays out.

Oh and by the way if you have used Fellow Points to purchase NPC time extensions from the guy in Rulude Gardens, be sure to mention that.