Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Composure just give RDM the acc boost they need to land the WS and to build TP when there is no surrounding weak mob to build TP on
    On what? EXP/limit party it's useless and in HNM it's even more useless as for tanking maybe. i am not piss about En2 i'm piss i will never use it beside soloing when giving JA AOE EN2 spell would been good add for merit,salvage and HNM

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Composure will give +250 acc while staves are equipped.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Holy fucking epic fail, jesus dickcheese christ

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Second half of the job adjustments? So no more job updates probably, just bullshit. Lackluster update compared to what Whm got. Blm still gotten fuck all for updates.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah i'm actually really interested in what they're doing to merit bloodpacts because I already use them often. They tend to range from 900-1100 unresisted based on TP, so I wonder how big of a boost they will be giving them. With astral pot, nirvana, and MAB+7 on the new body that could stack up pretty huge. I'm expecting maybe a boost of up to 1400-1500 normal damage on them. As for the haste thing I don't care because I don't get to party on smn anymore and in endgame stuff I always get stuck in the stupid blm party anyway (summoner on full moon in mage party I don't really get it =/).

The awesome thing is gonna be the range increase for wards. They will increase in efficiency simply because you won't have to prompt your party to huddle together around the summoner for warmth and group hug for buffs.

I'm actually interested to see what rdm can do with these new spells and ability. I really want to know how much they lower elemental resistance and how much damage they do.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tempyst View Post
    Composure -> Haste Self -> Refresh Self -> Cancel Composure

There you have a nice handy soloing buff, if only minor but it'll save you from having to recast your buffs as often
    Only if it doubles spell duration, otherwise Refresh will last less than 5 minutes, if the duration buff is less than 1.667% spells like Haste, Phalanx, Spikes, and En-spells will not last 5 minutes. Also, this is assuming that you can click it off, not every buff can be removed manually. (Like bard songs or Sublimation.)

I am not trying to be Irrationally Despondent, but compared to the WHM buff, this is looking like utter shit that really doesn't really help much.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

This is so funny, I can't believe they would do something this retarded. Then again it could go side by side with all the shit RDM's i've had to exp with on SMN. I can see it now... "Oh, let the RDM melee Tiamat, we need to drop it's resistance and RDM can do that with enspell!"

The only thing this update does is fuel the retard RDM's who continue to want to melee. I wonder if there's a Part III coming, can SE possibly fuck up more? Wait & See, heh.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

seriously square is NOT in touch with their player base... at least not in terms of rdm.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

second HALF

no part 3 -.-

GFDFHDGFDGFDGFASDAASDGFSDGSDAGSDAGFSDAGFSDA

Incoming ocean of seeking zammer rdms.

They will justify it as "playing the game the way SE intended!"

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

fuck this going to sleep I stayed awake just for this and thank for making retarded rdm wanting to melee in Limit parties or HNM

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

From the wording, there is most likely a third coming this week.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    fuck this going to sleep I stayed awake just for this
    I did the same thing.

New Odin
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    From the wording, there is most likely a third coming this week.
    The third half? Could be..

Failed Sex Ed
    BG Level

The third half!

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

where's the cheering guys/apathetic guys meme? seems appropriate

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ah, didn't see the half part in there. Oh well. I do want to know however why there announcements took precedence over MMM changes.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

lol.

"Composure"
    We'll see I guess. Doesn't sound amazing by any means. It doesn't even sound 'Red Mage'. Sounds like something a DRK or WAR would have. :< But, I guess the name fits what it does. Going to probably see issues with recast and maybe yarnball.

Enspells2. Eh, didn't need them. We'll see how they turn out. Atleast they look pretty.

I thought Hastega did that already, ah well. >_> Wonder if this change will actually let it overwrite Refueling(10%).

Heres to hope for a Part III. ; ;
    Edit: Oh, 'Second Half'. Maybe SE doesn't know how to cut pie.

Dulek

They really need to add like a rate up/rate down on the official website for this kind of stuff, would not need to display the results publically, but at least they are getting initial feedback.

Hey, not like it would change before the update anyways or improve the way SE communicates with the players outside of 'POL announcements.'

---

On another note, sigh at comparison of WHM update, versus RDM, SMN. No clue if BLM might still have a chance in the final update notes.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Second Half? MOTHERFUCKER