BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Some guy at Fan Fest 07 wasted a perfect opportunity to ask a legit question...Everyone in attendance was given a piece of paper to ask a question and put it in a box in which SE drew 5-7 questions. One of them asked for them to add a cheese sandwich as a recipe in the game.
    I was definitely willing to rip the fuckers head off if he had just stood up and said who they were.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

http://the217.com/site_media/images/...d_cheese_2.jpg

you saying you wouldnt eat that?

if you just add soup, this is sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia View Post
    I was definitely willing to rip the fuckers head off if he had just stood up and said who they were.
    Such nerd rage...

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I know what i want for dinner now thanks Nattack

According to wiki, DB's magic evasion down effect lasts for 55 sec on regular mobs and 25 secs on Sky Gods regardless of TP. It seems that TP only affects the potency of magic evasion down effect.

The general rule of thumb is - if you can't land debuff on mobs with elemental seal, you can't land it with DB either, e.g. try to land sleep on skeleton. Omega is immune to gravity and it's not hard to land elegy/slow/paralyze on Omega even without elemental seal. Frankly I don't think DB alone is enough to replace elemental seal. There are ways to enhance the effect of DB, DB > atonement or tachi:kasha makes light skillchain which is supposed to add 30% magic accuracy and potency and relatively easy to pull off (PLD is alread hitting HNM and SAM can just meditate for TP). Unfortunately most debuffs requires dark skillchain (elegy/slow/paralyze. Also it may not be practical to coordinate skillchain + MB debuff (nasty aoe, TP reset moves etc).

Magic accuracy is notoriously difficult to test, how do ppl determine the effect of Stutter steps?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlah View Post
    Magic accuracy is notoriously difficult to test, how do ppl determine the effect of Stutter steps?
    If only the equipment window and a Libra spell could tell us this stuff.....

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Composure rocks, suck it.