Closed Thread
Page 10 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Hayate no Gotoku! Chapter 239

Wow poor Hina she her whole world went crumbling down after Hayata admitted in a way he doesn't love her but loves someone else.one interesting part Nagi wasn't in the vision when he finally understood his feeling so yup Nagi still has a chance lol.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

A new manga from To Love Ru creator called Trans Boy It's a one shot at the moment, it's mix between Black cat+To Love Ru.The story is basically some kid becomes a super hero fighting aliens but they seriously haven't learn their lesson from To love Ru as he becomes one from an umbrella BEAM -_-;

Trans Boy Oneshot RAW Read Online

I'll give them some credit the male hero isn't worthless retard

Black Belt
    BG Level

It really pisses me off that Nurarihyon no Mago isn't scanlated yet while shit like Medaka Box and Kagijin came out the same day as the big 3

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Isn't as popular as Medaka Box and Kagijin which is really weird but I'm surprise it even got a decent translation group good on it. I'm really bump out it's a low rating series in Jump which can be canceled at any moment :/

Black Belt
    BG Level

Mago is ranking higher than Medaka or Kagijin...those 2 is a fucking regular on the bottom 5 after like their first 2 chapters, while Mago pretty much stabilizes on the middle.

A. Body
    BG Level

the only rank that matters is the Jump rank

ala Bakuman

Black Belt
    BG Level

Yeah, I mean what else am I talking about, I don't make bullshit ranks like Kubo Tite

It's like all the new series they introduced been flopping pretty fucking hard. Medaka, Kagijin, and Akaboshi has been the bottom feeder of the ranking for the past month.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

New FMA raw chapter is out. Skimmed through and it looks like it's gonna be really fucking epic this month too. Even more than last few months :O

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

i remmber 6 months back that FMA was suppose to end at chapter 100 but i guess SE was able to convince the creator to extend it since it's still their highest rated manga they got.

I remember a lot more "Looks like FMA is ending soon!" with 100 being a nice round number from people reading rather than actual admission from the writer. Can see another year at its current pace, and that's without throwing some kind of curveball.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Wow... fucking epic chapter. D: Oh man.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Echo Isles

Yeah...It's going to be a long month waiting for the nest FMA.

Ridill
    BG Level

Still no Soul Eater!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Ending...

Clamp what kind of crack are you smoking? -_-

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Ending...

Clamp what kind of crack are you smoking? -_-
    I was waiting for this to finish to start reading it, the anime ending was just horrible, but now I am kind of scared to. =/

Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

It's a pretty decent manga right up until... oh, I dunno, the 2/3rd point. Then it just goes functionally retarded and bangs its head against the wall hard enough to make you see why it wears the helmet. Full on dumb as shit. Couldn't slog through it anymore. I went to look at a recent chapter and I swear I saw
    Spoiler: show
    4 Saorans and 2 or 3 Sakuras
    i mean what

Black Belt
    BG Level

it was good, then turns out there were two syaorans, and everything went downhill from that point on.

Anyone want to just do a cliff notes version of what happened in Tsubasa?

(I only watched the anime + OVAs, and read the earlier manga volumes)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest

I Recently discovered this series a few days ago and I can't believe I never heard of it before.

summary
    An outcast with the blood of a wolf living in the human world draws trouble.

-----------------------

Ms. Aoshika is not only divorced, but an underappreciated teacher at her job. But one drunken mishap leads her to witness firsthand the brutal assault and murder of a young man. However, after fainting, she awakens to discover that all of the assailants have been seriously wounded.

And to her further surprise, the next day she discovers that not only is the young man Akira she met the night before alive, but he is now her new transfer student.
    Warnning it's a VERY MATURE Series Full of Sex, violence, Gore, Rape, Masturbation and Twisted characters but amazing artwork style and plot just gets better as it goes on, ongoing series Vol5+ with 2 volumes translated so far.

Here Sample of the artwork

http://h.imagehost.org/0986/87_png.jpg
    http://h.imagehost.org/0550/103_png.jpg

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast