Page 13 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Oh I didn't think it was bad, actually quite good. Just didn't seem like an earth-shattering moment to me.

Even if it takes another ~6 chapters though, right now the ending seems like it is going to feel rushed. Then again with 40 pages per chapter it might work out in the end.
    Yeah, I agree with you on this. I want some sort of epilogue as well, and not just a "yay, we won" followed with "the end".

Ridill
    BG Level

Spoiler: show
    I thought Wrath might have turned on Father due to all the stuff he has been saying throughout the series, looks like he wont be though. most likely wont live through this fight.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    I thought Wrath might have turned on Father due to all the stuff he has been saying throughout the series, looks like he wont be though. most likely wont live through this fight.
    It's one of the biggest deception for me so far. I think they are missing the opportunity for a good emotional scenes (either with his wife, or changing side).

But it's not over, and FMA usually do thing right.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I felt the whole Alphonse not taking his body back was a bit disappointing. The reasoning behind it seemed force, like it was the best excuse Arakawa can come up with.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    I felt the whole Alphonse not taking his body back was a bit disappointing. The reasoning behind it seemed force, like it was the best excuse Arakawa can come up with.
    Probably should spoiler that..

I actually thought it was a really good moment. After their entire journey to get his body back, rather than taking it and being worthless, Al leaves it behind. And it didn't really feel force since it was something Ed pointed out way back when he was escaping Gluttony.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Probably should spoiler that..

I actually thought it was a really good moment. After their entire journey to get his body back, rather than taking it and being worthless, Al leaves it behind. And it didn't really feel force since it was something Ed pointed out way back when he was escaping Gluttony.
    By forced, I think he meant that Al had to see his body earlier. There was no particular reason for him to go behind the gate.

That said, I agree with you. He had a bunch of cool scenes lately (against pride and Kimblee, and this). It was a nice way to show how he matured, because since the beginning, he is the one who wanted to get is body back the most.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Loved this month's FMA. Never disappoints. Can't wait for next month's, as usual.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Holy shit at FMA...

And I loved the explanation for their passage fee. Well, it's time for the eleventh hour miracle, I personally think it'd be the pieces of philosopher stone honenheim planted chapters ago...since it's never really mentioned again afterward, and it's a bit unclimactic for honenheim to get taken out just like that

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Wow @ Roy losing his eyesight. Here's hoping that at the eleventh hour miracle, when we see Ed and Al get their limbs/body back (I assume), we'll see Roy get his sight back and what not. If not, then Riza may have to play mother ot him or something. D:

Either way... chapter didn't disappoint.

Spoilahs.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Roy not needing that fucking plot device limiter glove of his to burn down everything would have been nice though, I was hoping that would have been their folly in forcing him to open the door of truth.

Ridill
    BG Level

well, he can technically still do it. Just burn the whole room! screw everyone else!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

The circle on Hawkeye's back was still unused...he is probably going to do something involving it.

And well, he saw the truth now. You going he is going to own now with that powerup, even if he is blind.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Mustang is pretty smart, i bet he is dazed and at the same time faking it..

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Bleach Eater chapter is out..It takes a good 2 minutes to read through all 40 pages.

I wish I had the willpower to stop reading it, and let them stack. I don't hate it, but damn, I want meaningful dialogues that make the plot progress forward.

I wonder what they are planning to do with Medusa. Send her in the book with Kid? If they do so, I'm totally expecting the typical "unexpected team up" that end up with the bad guy becomming good

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Bleach Eater chapter is out..It takes a good 2 minutes to read through all 40 pages.

I wish I had the willpower to stop reading it, and let them stack. I don't hate it, but damn, I want meaningful dialogues that make the plot progress forward.

I wonder what they are planning to do with Medusa. Send her in the book with Kid? If they do so, I'm totally expecting the typical "unexpected team up" that end up with the bad guy becomming good
    Was a very weird chapter. Things just seem out of place since the conclusion of the Baba Yaga arc. It was a turning point of the series as if another writer took over with the introduction of Noah and all this other stuff. Also, whats with all the references to Chrona's true sex...it's like one minute Chrona's a male, then the next, a female.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post

I definitely enjoyed this series more when I was trying to catch up and had a lot of story at once, this is just awful reading it every month. I do like the comparison of this to Bleach though, they progress at about the same speed now.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Was a very weird chapter. Things just seem out of place since the conclusion of the Baba Yaga arc. It was a turning point of the series as if another writer took over with the introduction of Noah and all this other stuff. Also, whats with all the references to Chrona's true sex...it's like one minute Chrona's a male, then the next, a female.
    Chrona is female. A confused one for sure, but it was confirmed a few times.

And yeah, the story is...I don't know.... they need to set thing straigth asap, because the newly introduced villains gang isn't interesting so far. It just look like an artificial way to stretch the story before they go back to the demon God (or whatever it is called).

While plot was never Soul Eater's strength, they usually kept it simple. I wish they wouldnt go back to something more straigthforward.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=to...nfo&tid=105694
    Genshiken 56
    This is an ALL-NEW and OFFICIAL Genshiken manga chapter that takes place after the main series as well as the extras from the Kujibiki Unbalance manga.
    What a cock tease I was hoping for a manga continuation, anyhow amazing chapter.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

http://www.onemanga.com/Full_Metal_Alchemist/103/001/

what the fuck how did we all miss this? its been out for 4 days!

Fuck yes scar is the fucking MAN!

Black Belt
    BG Level

we went back to FMA brotherhood thread to discuss that

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast