Closed Thread
Page 18 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaun View Post
    I also keep reading it hoping for another Takamura fight, god I love those.
    Bryan Hawk fight was pretty fucking epic, everything else after that is pretty mediocre though.

But yeah, shitty arc is shit, shouldn't have canned miyata fight and ended the series then and there, the shit right now is just pretty fucking pathetic.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

RailGun Chapter 29

Another amazing chapter, it just keeps getting better and the cameos are very shocking, there was a hint from Ep20+21 of anime version in this chapter lol.

http://i.imagehost.org/0906/last_order.jpg
    Last order makes her debut appearance.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

For those of you who read Otoyomegatari (basically a sweet, fluffy story that was mentioned earlier in the thread I do believe), Chapter 9 was finally updated.

http://www.mangareader.net/1113-4748...chapter-9.html

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    This is pretty weird, but entertaining. Quoting so I don't forget about it later.
    Just finished reading it, I have to say it was a pretty amazing story. Loved all of it completely. It's a shame that it's finished, but it's never good to drag on a story.

A. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Just finished reading it, I have to say it was a pretty amazing story. Loved all of it completely. It's a shame that it's finished, but it's never good to drag on a story.
    Glad you liked it. If you didn't get enough, here's the "fake" anime version of it (since it'll never really be animated because, well, you know xD)

No subtitle or anything though, but it has excellent voice acting and OP/ED songs.

http://www.nicozon.net/mylist/11964377

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

you both read the novel chapters that takes after ending of manga right?, it's translated in english

Just in case here is Part 1 and Part 2.
    This is part one of the after story that takes place two years after the school trip they took in middle school.

Also, it looks like Ise Katsura is coming out with a rebuild/rewrite of the Onani Master Kurosawa story in novel form, which will be hitting bookstores in late August. It will be retitled “Catcher in the Toilet”. Cool stuff!
    Part 1
    http://faildoor.wordpress.com/2009/0...rt-1/#more-140

Part 2
    http://faildoor.wordpress.com/2009/0...rt-2/#more-156

Yeah, I've read that already (it was on the last page). Also good, but I enjoy the story a lot more with art to back up the expressions (and I like the sketchy style the manga had).

A. Body
    BG Level

It's sketchy because it's a doujin lol.

I didn't know that, but it's done so nicely I actually didn't like the inked/coloured in parts. The sketches were so fucking raw and good it helped bring across the emotion more. Well, for me anyway. Love that shit.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

New Ippo chapter, still fail

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    New Ippo chapter, still fail
    lol watch the chair hitting his leg be the factor of him losing lmao. gonna be something along the lines of when he is about to do one of those acrobatic jumps to avoid a punch from ippo, and gets hurt and takes a punch that destroys him.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

i think it was damage from the weak body blows that he got from the last round and he mistaken the chair hitting him for his legs not responding correctly

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Finally got around to reading the new Ippo, and yeah this chapter was more of the same but at least it seems like Morikawa is finally setting up the giant ass pull for Ippo to win. Of course it's probably going to take 20 more chapters to get that point...

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

New Hitman Reborn chapter, I'd love Bleach if it had pacing like this. Shit actually gets done in 20 chapters. Can't wait for them to finish animating this arc.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Finally caught up with Bakuman

What?????

Beelzebub ch51

Best part of whole chapter

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

lmao @ the second image, and the first.. I don't read Bakuman. That was so retarded. Also, wtf are up with his lips?

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Finally caught up with Bakuman

What?????
    No idea, but Iwase has always been an idiot. Remember how she thought she was dating Takagi because he shook her hand? Really interested to see them do a story they want though, instead of being bullied around by their shit editor.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I actually spent a while reading that manga. It's actually pretty good. o.o

Black Belt
    BG Level

i thought it's ironic that for a manga emphasizing how manga should be in order to be great, it sure doesn't do any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    i thought it's ironic that for a manga emphasizing how manga should be in order to be great, it sure doesn't do any of it.
    The only thing that it really says you need to be a great manga is being interesting, and it does pretty well in that regard.

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 161 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast