Closed Thread
Page 53 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Railgun Chapter 35(Leaked)

Getting close to the conclusion to the Sister Arc, next chapter Touma vs Accelerator. Touma's GAR face always a treat and I love the crying scene between Misaka and Touma.

E. Body
    BG Level

Is there a Bakuman this week?

Karma Whore
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Is there a Bakuman this week?
    There is, but the only scan group that does it (that I know of) hasn't received the raw yet.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

http://www.mangareader.net/219-57691...apter-102.html

Bakuman 102

Spoiler: show
    All I have to say is oh no at the last bit. Their roads starting to diverge? I have to admit I'm loving this other character who's an artist with a bitch for a mom.. but I don't want it to be so successful that it steals Hattori away from Mashiro and Akito. D: It sucks that Mashiro's personality is that of a passive sort of guy, and not coming out and speaking his mind. Seems like Akito is realizing that a little too late.

And I still think it's shit that they can't get an anime out of this. Akito and Mashiro really need to tell their significant others about that pronto.

Overall, a good chapter, though a bit of a downer.

Holy fuck @ Kenichi 400.....

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    Holy fuck @ Kenichi 400.....
    For those that haven't found it: HSD Kenichi.
    Couldn't have done their 400th chapter any better. Definitely breaks rhythm of how the fights usually go in this manga.

holy fucking shit indeed... not cool man

Read it and don't even really know how to react to that. Was completely unexpected turn of events. Not nessisarly a bad thing, but still a huge holy fuck thing.

Elvaan Death Machine
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pharaun Methelys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Apachai, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Not cool what happened to Apachai, but the only good thing that I hope comes out of this is that we will see a totally berserked Kenichi. Can't wait to see him rip Koukin a new one

Karma Whore
    BG Level

Sucks if Apachai dies, but it almost feels like someone should from Ryo. They've always won. If they're fighting people who are on their level, eventually theres going to be a casualty. Either way, I don't expect him to die.

Quote Originally Posted by poct View Post
    Sucks if Apachai dies, but it almost feels like someone should from Ryo. They've always won. If they're fighting people who are on their level, eventually theres going to be a casualty. Either way, I don't expect him to die.
    I remember when Kenichi asked which of the masters would win. I remember them saying that if any two of them were to fight, one of them would definitely not come out alive.

assburgers
    BG Level

Indeed, they stated that is the point of avoiding fights with those at a master level, you would be lucky to only be maimed, and if the fight was serious, someone would die.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

If nothing else Apachai will probably be out of action for a long time but given the dramatics played out in this he could definitely be dead. Also really apart from fighting Apachai really adds the least to the dialog in the manga so having him gone or out of it for a while wouldn't really change much. God damn sad still if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by orson View Post
    If nothing else Apachai will probably be out of action for a long time but given the dramatics played out in this he could definitely be dead. Also really apart from fighting Apachai really adds the least to the dialog in the manga so having him gone or out of it for a while wouldn't really change much. God damn sad still if that's the case.
    I think that's because he had most of his stuff happen early on with the whole "holding back" thing. I remember when he almost beat Akisime(spelling) at othello ;o

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

New leaked shots from new To Love Ru.

I know this manga has it's fans so enjoy.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

http://www.mangareader.net/219-57835...apter-103.html

Bakuman 103
    Awesome work here with this chapter. Man.. I can't wait to see what Mashiro comes up with as far as the next series goes that he wants to draw. He wants to level up like Shuujin.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

HSDK 401

Yup, Kenichi goes berserk like I had hoped. but WTF was up with Apachai's fight being a "draw"? Last time I checked, getting a hole punched through you while your opponent just falls over is pretty much a loss on your part. Can't wait to see the last part of Kenichi's fight though

Quote Originally Posted by Kalima View Post
    HSDK 401

Yup, Kenichi goes berserk like I had hoped. but WTF was up with Apachai's fight being a "draw"? Last time I checked, getting a hole punched through you while your opponent just falls over is pretty much a loss on your part. Can't wait to see the last part of Kenichi's fight though
    Being taken down by their way is why it's a draw. They make people unable to fight on without killing. That's why it's a draw in his eyes. Was kinda sad all the past stuff Can't wait for the next one D;

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    E'jusana Rhea
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Bakuman:

I kinda expected mashiro to want to draw another, especially after the editors comments about not having enough artists for the stories.

And incase you haven't seen it already

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=162307

Bakuman Episode 1 :D

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast