Closed Thread
Page 3 of 161 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level

Pretty sure Samurai Deeper Kyo english voumes are way past the free scanlations, 31 volumes done out of 38 I think.

Probably the reason people stop scanning it.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Really, I thought they stop scanning it because it fucking sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Really, I thought they stop scanning it because it fucking sucks.
    There's always that as well.

Does anyone know anywhere i can find more than 22 chapters of Highschool of the Dead, i started reading it a few days ago and now im addicted to the storyline and realisticness of it~ ^_^

Realistic? Isn't it just...tits and zombies? Which sounds pretty good, but still...

Edit: Looking around briefly, but couldn't find anything. But if you like good zombie stories, look up The Living Dead. Not manga, but it's damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Realistic? Isn't it just...tits and zombies? Which sounds pretty good, but still...

Edit: Looking around briefly, but couldn't find anything. But if you like good zombie stories, look up The Living Dead. Not manga, but it's damn good.
    True, true...

Thnx for helping me look, guess I just have to wait for the translators... damnit...

Any good place's to find The Living Dead or would it be better to jus go to Borders and buy it?

Check the comic thread and/or demonoid, they might have it.

Ridill
    BG Level

I hate posting in this thread!
    but I'd rather post this here than in the FMA2 anime thread.

Full Metal Alchemist 95 - Read Full Metal Alchemist chapter 95 online.

just waiting on soul eater now.

Always Cabrón!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lor'enzo Sasha
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Dragon Quest: Dai no Daiboken
    Great old school manga (that STILL hasnt finished), inspired by the Dragon Quest/Warrior videogame series, not Toriyama art (just plenty of inspiration from the artist). Currently at chap 285 and still kicking plenty @$$.

Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas
    Girls have magical girls, we guys have our overpowered and shiny armored uber GAR saints. So much Shounen action you can forgive the excess of pretty boys... and appreciate the few yet well drawn battle babes. A take on the Original Saint Seiya, but with Kurumada's blessing to see more about previous Saints. Currently at chapter 85, and looks like it will be a while.

Sekirei
    This one is for all you pervs! Pretty ladies with lots of fight... sometimes mysical and sometimes funny, think something like Angelic Layer, but with grown up/older women and decent fanservice, you have been warned! Newest chap is 82.

Kurohime
    Guns, magic and hot women. Plenty of comedy and a little fanservice here and there. Story is pretty decent. Currently at chap 35.

Umi no Misaki
    From the same artist that gave you Ai Yori Aoshi, cute story, boy meets girls in an island. Very slice of life with a few twists here and there. Romance and a little bit of dramatic geometric shapes Newest is chap 42.

Note: all links courtesy of OneManga

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Dragon Quest has been fucking epic lately, with these chapters coming out daily recently.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Manga I currently read: Claymore, Bakuman, Veritas, Historys Strongest Desciple Kenichi and pretty much all the manga with its own thread on this forum.

Bakuman is great just because it's a change of pace and if they use real info about the manga business (which I'm assuming since I don't know otherwise lol) it's an interesting read.

Veritas is just another fighting anime, but I like the main character more than a lot of other fighting anime.

Kenichi is great and I've enjoyed it since it's anime run, I hope they animate this arc, but it'd take a long time to do. Maybe if they did the anime until the end of the tournament it would only be 50ish episodes.

I recommend Bitter Virgin to anyone that wants a fairly short read, it's only 30ish chapters iirc. It's a great read, I had to wait for the final volume to be published and translated after reading the first 3 and it sucked, but it's all out now to be read. It's a more serious school/romance manga.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Veritas is awesome and I love Gangryong and all but:

http://image.onemanga.com/011/mangas...9592/20-21.jpg

Bitch got what he deserved.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Marcicus View Post
    Veritas is awesome and I love Gangryong and all but:

[img]http://image.onemanga.com/011/mangas/00002302/000179592/20-21.jpg[/img

Bitch got what he deserved.
    Hahaha, yeah.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I've wanted to read Inuyasha from where the Anime ends, but I've been too lazy. Same with Onepiece, I'm sooooo far back I don't know if it's worth reading, it'll take a week to catch up at least.

Been slacking on a few, just stopped caring =/
    one piece is up to 542

i recently marathon'd one piece after deciding to give it a chance after thinking it was not my style but i was really surprised that i enjoyed all of it (specifically brooke's corny ass jokes in thriller bark followed by his yohohoho~ had me rolling towards the end of the arc).

now i'm stuck waiting each week for it just like bleach and naruto cause i'm hooked >_<

Black Belt
    BG Level

Fuck yeah Stein

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

damn what a tweest O.o wasn't expecting that to come about

also, love stein's little psychotic smile on page 30

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I just finished the SE anime, should I just start the manga from the beginning or is there some place where the manga/anime deviate I can jump in partway? From a few pages I saw during the assault on castle baba the manga is a bit different from the anime there, but the Maka/Soul Eater intro was almost exactly the same as the anime, so not sure where the differences begin.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

YES! Start the manga. The manga is so fucking different, it's not even funny.

New chapter of Soul Eater is out, btw. Soul Eater 61 page 01 | One Manga

Don't click Eaglestrike. Major spoilers lol

As far as where to start.. just skim through what you've seen until you see something new and read there.

Ridill
    BG Level

Akiyama, 2nd time this week you have missed an already posted link! You must now send me some starbursts through the mail.
    and as far as where the manga/anime of Soul Eater split, the big difference start to happen right around right after Asura (that was his name right?) gets free.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 161 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast