Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Oh my god. Do want.

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

I hope we can get it in Australia... it'd probably cost 9.99 just to ship it to Australia!

New Odin
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidedust View Post
    Same here, US Account but live in Sweden. This better not screw things up for us that imported the game early
    qftmft..

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

could somone clear this up for me when i pay for token will Mog Satchel be up for use or i put put token code for it to happen? i live in kuwait so i'm worried about this >.>;

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    dont worry.

theres services like US PO BOX that you can sign up.

so that they will send to your US box, and then the company that setup this service will then send the package to your home outside US.

i live in SG and thats how i got my SE products so far

and yes, you will have to pay shipping fee

assburgers
    BG Level

If I can put gear I'm wearing/macro gear into Satchel, I want.

If not, I'm at 59/70 usually now, only diff would be carrying all my beyond situational gear full time, like level cap stuff, full fire when I'm not likely to be fire nuked, etc.

Aselin

Quote Originally Posted by Araelus View Post
    Seems you can open 160 inventory spots no matter what the issue was/is with PS2 memory, haha.

Bet we can still only open two 80 slot inventories at a time, so it takes a while to setup but then you're good to go!
    Like I said in another thread, it's still 160 wherever you are:
    Example: (Inventory = Gobbiebag)
    Locker + Inventory
    Storage + Inventory
    Mog House + Inventory
    What this does is now add four more ways on how 160 space limit (not including Gil) is done in the game:
    Locker + Satchel
    Storage + Satchel
    Mog House + Satchel
    Inventory + Satchel
    Also, if you think about it, this is a damn good deal. It's $9.99 PLUS shipping/handling included.

This is the SAME amount I would have to pay in another MMO I play, Mabinogi, for extra storage space. The biggest difference is that in Mabinogi, I would have to pay $9.99 EACH month just to renew it.

Other MMOs have done similar and it looks like SE is just jumping onto this idea.

With the new Gobbiebag quest coming up to expand Inventory to 80 max, and having a Satchel around to bring ANYWHERE. <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you SE. It's gimmickey but hey at least it's the extra space we've been asking for.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    as a person that is usually playing 2-6 accounts per day... im really not sure what to think at all....
    I'm really hoping you can link other POL IDs with your token... if you can't this is really going to fuck over hard-core 2+boxers that would make me really sad.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

for me i'd do the opposite with the satchel.. as has been the way i would play in old school MUDs..
    i'd throw all my consumables/utility items in the satchel/bag, like my warp stuff, tele-rings, food, ninja tools, powders/oils, med, keys, arrows, pet items, flowers, imp silver piece, fellow earrings, camera...

gear that you use would likely have to always be in gobbie bag to be considered with you.. so i'd try to avoid confusion by storing them in satchel at all..

omg.. think of all the time this will save when farming

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So basically, "PS2 limitations" was just bullsh*t. They could have implemented this years ago.

New Odin
    BG Level

I think SE is gonna double their cash from FFXI next month... brilliant idea profit-wise, and I don't even mind tbh (sad?)

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Err... wait.

If you link your account to a token, you can't be remotely logged in, even by someone you trust with your account.

So we're basically fucked and have to choose between not being able to be logged in or not getting 80 inventory?

Or can you just buy the thing, get the mog sachel, and deactivate the token?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fal Coo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kerberoz View Post
    Err... wait.

If you link your account to a token, you can't be remotely logged in, even by someone you trust with your account.

So we're basically fucked and have to choose between not being able to be logged in or not getting 80 inventory?

^ this

People can call you, and you can generate a one-time password to let them login, if you're letting them on your account you'd best at the very least have their phone number, if not know where they live..

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

not really.. PS2 limitations meant they could only have 160 items up at once..
    they've basically said they cant show us more than 160 items together at one shot..
    which is the limit that is reached when we open (the newly maxed) gobby bag with any of the existing home storage systems.. locker/safe/storage.. all cap at 80.. cos they are used together with gobbybag.. (otherwise how do u transfer out items, rite?)

They can always implement more of these kinds of storage units. but the interface always has to be that you can have up to 160 slots at a time..
    thats the PS2 limitation..

for this matter, you won't see temp items in your gobby bag when you open up your satchel.. cos memory won't provide for it.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Err... wait.

thats what im worried about ;\

this is what im hoping... otherwise i will be calling members at the bar asking them if they have their token on them so they can text me their new pw... >.>

edit: also even if they can text you the pw its still really annoying considering if they were awake.. they would be on and i only play them when they are asleep/uncontactable

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Just in time too, no more -10 inventory woes about the lotto!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Buckethead View Post
    People can call you, and you can generate a one-time password to let them login, if you're letting them on your account you'd best at the very least have their phone number, if not know where they live..
    ^this

giving account to people not within your vicinity is sometimes, asking for trouble.....

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    not really.. PS2 limitations meant they could only have 160 items up at once..
    they've basically said they cant show us more than 160 items together at one shot..
    which is the limit that is reached when we open (the newly maxed) gobby bag with any of the existing home storage systems.. locker/safe/storage.. all cap at 80.. cos they are used together with gobbybag.. (otherwise how do u transfer out items, rite?)

They can always implement more of these kinds of storage units. but the interface always has to be that you can have up to 160 slots at a time..
    thats the PS2 limitation..
    Bullsh*t.

People said that the "PS2 limitation" was "obviously 140 items" back when we had 60 gobbiebag/80 everything else. Then it magically became 150.

There is no reason to believe that 160 is the magic bullet. And even if it were, they could have been using tricks like this from day 1.

Spiders are Awesome
    BG Level

Yeah, good idea, call someone in a different time zone to wake them up every single time you need to log their character. Fuck that... not worth any amount of inventory. In fact, the pain in the ass of using it on your own account every time you want to log in isn't worth it.

Hope we can activate it, get the sachel, then deactivate...