+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level

X-Men Origins: Wolverine, leaked.

Streaming DVD version is out:

http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/ind...c=134040&st=15

Links seem to be going down fast, but they get re-posted eventually.

toasting some epic bread.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Oh you!

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

If we're doing April's Fools jokes, shouldn't we do it with a.. I dunno.. good movie?

aprils fools joke?

nvm, its not fake. just don't want to stream it, looking for a torrent.

SuperNova Tube - Click To Continue

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    If we're doing April's Fools jokes, shouldn't we do it with a.. I dunno.. good movie?
    Or you could..check out the actual link and realize it's not a joke?

Edit: Some of the special effects are missing, but its a seemingly perfectly good copy otherwise.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Well honestly, I try to believe nothing I see on April 1st for obvious reasons, so that's why I figured it was a April's Fools joke. I forget, when is the release anyway?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

May 1st.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

lol this is great. Can still see the wires from wirefu, untextured CG scenes, but it'll still awesome tbh. Will still go see it when it hits theaters.

Ridill
    BG Level

It was not bad quality at all except for the fact all the cgi wasn't complete.
    I'm sure people will be bitching about how Gambit was portrayed. though im sure that'd be done no matter what.
    Spoiler: show
    so, I dont have a whole lot of knowledge in X-Men related things, but did they really just destroy the Deadpool character by making him Weapon XI?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

It's a hollywood thing, but I think they did fine with Gambit.

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    It was not bad quality at all except for the fact all the cgi wasn't complete.
    I'm sure people will be bitching about how Gambit was portrayed. though im sure that'd be done no matter what.
    so, I dont have a whole lot of knowledge in X-Men related things, but did they really just destroy the Deadpool character by making him Weapon XI?
    I think Sabretooth also said he killed Blob when he was going up against Kestrel(John).

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nama Kemono
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

1st part was great, 2nd part wasnt that bad but it could of been better especially the bastardization of deadpool. I went into it expecting to hate it but overall i enjoyed it with exception of a few minor things here and there towards the end of the movie. Heres looking forward to number 2 in japan~

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Deadpool was pretty awesome, though.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Reynolds was pretty good (better than I expected) in the first portion.

Oh dear god, that was awful.

I know it's a rough cut so hopefully it will turn out better when it's completely finished.

But I doubt that. Because there is no God.

The pacing was way too fast. It felt like one extended intro sequence. I kept waiting for the actual story to begin.

The best part was when Creed killed the Black Eyed Peas guy. I nearly wept in joy.

The hobbit sucked. So did Zero. LOL@the grandma getting sniped.

Ryan Reynolds was pretty good as Deadpool pre-gayness. He's a sarcastic person in real life, so this part suited him well. He was basically playing himself playing Hannibal King from Blade Trinity.

The guy who played Gambit could have done better but I chalk that up to the shitty script and direction. He was alright himself. Same goes for Silverfox (right?). She did her best.

There were a lot of lame moments. All of which revolved around the ending of SP3 where Harry comes back to save Peter's ass despite taking a Goblin Bomb to the face and being permanently disfigured.

Harry shows up and he's all happy and it reminded me of those cheesy 1980s buddy cop films. And in this flick, Logan and Creed are basically doing that - except it's throughout the whole film.

Not only them actually. Logan and Gambit have a couple of those moments too. It seemed so contrived - especially given the ridiculously fast pace and thin character development.

I suppose it was unavoidable given the voluminous back-story to Wolverine.

But then, they should have just split it up more. Like, make the first movie focus on his childhood and then up until WW2. Introduce Cap and the end.

Then focus on another stage in his life and introduce another famous Marvel character.

That could be the pattern. Given Logan's huge history it would work and could tie the film to other franchises.

Instead the director ruined the interesting thing about Wolverine - the fact that he's so old. It's like Highlander with five-second flashbacks!

Putting all of this in context, it was difficult to take the supporting characters seriously since they were so under-developed. Hence, my hatred for the black eyed peas guy.

Final grade: F for FAIL!

I'm going to take the money I saved from watching this crime against humanity in the theater and buy a ShamWow! towel to absorb my tears of despair.

/craaaaaaaaawling-in-my-skinnnnnnnnnn-these-wouuuuunds-they-willlllll-not-heaaaaaaal

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Not really a spoiler, but I want to know what the fuck happens with Gambit, he disappears after helping Logan survive the plant destruction and doesn't show up at all in the first 3 films. WTB more Gambit action, he is the best of the X-Men after all. ^-')b

Other then the obvious fuck ups, being that the movie is a month ahead of when it is supposed to be fully done, it was a decent movie. and the Deadpool vs Sabretooth + Wolverine was an epic fight. Still wish they actually made Deadpool, Deadpool. Kudos to Reynolds though, fine Deadpool and I lol'd when Logan said "I see he finally found a way to shut you up".

And to finish off, inb4 X-Men Origins: Jubilee.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Ryan reynolds is already making this movie for me.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and spoil myself and watch it now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast