+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood

ITS HERE.

The Day has come ! it'a finally out and you can download it from your favorite anime site(most likely)

from what i heard, the story isn't the same, by that i mean it doesn't follow up from the last season, but it's somewhere in between, i couldnt find more info, but see for yourself

i haven't watch it yet, But enjoy !

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...emist_Low2.jpg

Ridill
    BG Level

totally not already being posted in the anime section and such.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I believe that its supposed to follow the manga instead of splitting off in the lab where Ed learns about the secret behind the Phil. Stone.

I think it deserves its own thread. sorry if i'm wrong.

I just watched the first episode, so different from the other.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Fuck that huge ass anime thread that's full of spoilers and random crap about other anime I don't care about.

FUCK YEAH!

and thanks for the direct download link <3

also, fuck megaupload's new "insert the following number/letters/blah here:" thing

Black Belt
    BG Level

How is it supposed to follow the fucking manga when the first episode already started the fucking discrepancy?

Not really a big fan of the first episode, but hopefully this is another case of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu for me.

Spoiler: show

Let's see, Roy wasn't suppose to be in central until later when he was transferred from the east, I don't think Ed knew Armstrong/Hughes before Reole, and the whole alchemic circle in central is kinda a fucking impossible feat to do when "Father" knows everything that's going on and can just activate the no-alchemy-zone easily

I hope that this first episode will never be fucking mentioned again for the rest of the series, because I will fucking rage if flashback of this shit pops up when they figured out the plan of the homunculus to use the entire ametris as ingredient for their new philosopher stone, since for one, it will really takes away hughes' significance as the first person who actually realizes what was going on before he was killed

also, cocks

I'm not gonna watch this until it's finished, but I'm glad for this topic because I won't have to avoid the anime thread incase of spoilers.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by The_OG_Nelta View Post
    I think it deserves its own thread. sorry if i'm wrong.

I just watched the first episode, so different from the other.
    this.

I don't go through the anime thread cause there is too much random crap and random discussion that sorting through and such, and things that i dont care for, yeah.

E. Body
    BG Level

LOLSHITSEN.

New Odin
    BG Level

Well, I think the start was quite different to the first one.. Can't remember that villain at all! I think it was a good episode though, although the funny parts were kinda mehhh..

Black Belt
    BG Level

That villain is an anime exclusive fuckbag

Let's hope it fucking stop at that, because I can't stomach the possibility of more deviation

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I am going to guess that was just an episode to introduce people to the characters? Next episode seems to be where it shows the real beginning of the story (even though I can't even remember how the manga started, it has been way too long since I read that), and after that, I am hoping that it is just going to follow the manga.

Black Belt
    BG Level

The manga started in Reole.

For what it's worth though, I thought the OP and ED is pretty good, and the young Honenheim on the OP at least give me some sort of reassurance that they'd at least try to follow the manga.

Hopefully anyway, if not, then I'll just continue reading the manga...which should have next chapter of hot Roy x Envy action coming up within a week or so.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

oh shit out already.. O_o

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I thought I remembered the Ice Alchemist being mentioned in the manga way back when, but I could be wrong. I know there was never a chapter dedicated to him, but he was mentioned. I guess they just felt that could be expanded upon for a "cool" first episode and I agree. The shit was pretty badass. Next episode looks like we are on track back with the whole "past" story bits.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I thought it was great. I haven't read the manga yet, but I heard it's supposed to follow it a lot more than the first anime. But if they're already making some changes.. I dunno. It was still fantastic though. I have a feeling this one is going to be much better than the other. What I don't get though, is if the manga isn't finished by the time the anime is near that point, do we get fillers? Or do we get another deviation of the story like in the first series?

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Guys, I wouldn't worry about the first episode. We're back on track with the next. I just think the creators wanted to find a story they could expand upon without fucking with canon, and the Ice Alchemist WAS mentioned before, so they just expanded. Who knows how they defeated him? This felt like a good time to show some characters off to hook people in to watch it.

Also, I'm sure we'll have a break in the middle of the series then continue on so the manga can complete itself, or it'll be done before that time anyway.

By the way.. best opening ever.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    I thought it was great. I haven't read the manga yet, but I heard it's supposed to follow it a lot more than the first anime. But if they're already making some changes.. I dunno. It was still fantastic though. I have a feeling this one is going to be much better than the other. What I don't get though, is if the manga isn't finished by the time the anime is near that point, do we get fillers? Or do we get another deviation of the story like in the first series?
    Well, the manga would probably end within the next few chapters or so, so I really wouldn't worry about that.

And yeah, OP and ED is the only thing that really pop as "zomg awesome" from the first episode, everything else is just me sighing in disappointment on it being a filler and therefore delaying the good part of the manga 1 more week :/

Relic Shield
    BG Level

lust <3

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Well, the manga would probably end within the next few chapters or so, so I really wouldn't worry about that.

And yeah, OP and ED is the only thing that really pop as "zomg awesome" from the first episode, everything else is just me sighing in disappointment on it being a filler and therefore delaying the good part of the manga 1 more week :/
    But you're never satisfied so what else is new?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast