+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Episode didn't bother me any. By the end, they implied Lust and Gluttony were cleaning up after Ed and Al in Lior, which probably means we'll see a flashback episode or two with Rose and Cornello popping up. Frankly, I think it's for the better since I'd rather not lose a half dozen episodes to see something animated that we've already seen animated.

Just need to keep in mind my PC can't handle the HQ version I wound up downloading. Couldn't really enjoy the OP/ED since I'd get skips every 5-10 seconds or with really graphic intensive stuff like in some of the fights.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Episode didn't bother me any. By the end, they implied Lust and Gluttony were cleaning up after Ed and Al in Lior, which probably means we'll see a flashback episode or two with Rose and Cornello popping up. Frankly, I think it's for the better since I'd rather not lose a half dozen episodes to see something animated that we've already seen animated.

Just need to keep in mind my PC can't handle the HQ version I wound up downloading. Couldn't really enjoy the OP/ED since I'd get skips every 5-10 seconds or with really graphic intensive stuff like in some of the fights.
    You do know they haven't even gone to Reole yet right? It's implied right at start when Al mentioned how they had to cancel their Reole ticket.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

tc i fucking love you

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

So aers, master of all things subworthy.. who's the better group to get FMA:Brotherhood from? gg, grouptonotbenamedlolshitsen, or what?

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

fuck yeah, please do keep updating this weekly with the zomgupload links. i can't torrent at school.. but i sure as fuck can get that!

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    You do know they haven't even gone to Reole yet right? It's implied right at start when Al mentioned how they had to cancel their Reole ticket.
    Eh, doesn't really change my main point on spending too much time recreating what we've already seen. The humonculi cleaning up their messes isn't anything new in the grand scheme. They were trying to use the ice dude this episode with his incomplete stone we saw break up after Bradley did his thing. It's just a modest introduction of some of the main characters people unfamiliar with the show will likely get into.

Besides, getting their tickets canceled doesn't mean they'd never been there before.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post

Besides, getting their tickets canceled doesn't mean they'd never been there before.
    Now you're just being stupid...

But you're never satisfied so what else is new?
    Totally beside the point. FMA is my favorite ongoing manga, so I will be overly critical about everything in it :/

Also, gSS is pretty good, I'd pick them over Shinsen

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    fuck yeah, please do keep updating this weekly with the zomgupload links. i can't torrent at school.. but i sure as fuck can get that!
    i'll try my best

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    So aers, master of all things subworthy.. who's the better group to get FMA:Brotherhood from? gg, grouptonotbenamedlolshitsen, or what?
    gg's dead bro.

gSS or Eclipse I guess. It's not a question I can answer without bias. Shinsen = Nightspeed using Shinsen's name, they dont put effort into it.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Shinsen is pretty terrible. I downloaded episodes 1-25 of season 1 of gundam 00 and they're riddled with mistakes. Oh well.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I was gonna go with Eclipse since they have an AVI version (which I use on my PS3) so that's cool. Thanks bro.

Go google 'mkv on ps3', and you can find some options.

And I'm going with gSS. The leader did Gundam 00 (season 2) and his blog is pretty funny, excluding the trolling.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Song is addictive btw. and yeah, I know about mkv conversions, but I'm so darned lazy

Who's the leader for gSS again?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Watching this episode inspired me to track down the best panel in the series one more time to make into a sig.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Song is addictive btw. and yeah, I know about mkv conversions, but I'm so darned lazy

Who's the leader for gSS again?
    Eej.

( One Man Army, an Army of One )

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Parshias View Post
    Watching this episode inspired me to track down the best panel in the series one more time to make into a sig.
    That's not for a looooooooong ass time

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

if i get the avi one for ps3 will it have subs? my 360 hates to use subs

Ridill
    BG Level

did they really have to do the short jokes so many times in such a short amount of time at the beginning there?

Is Mustangs voice different? I dont like the voice, and I cant tell if i'm confusing english VA with the JP one, since Ive watched fma with both subs and dubs.

Cake Mix

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    if i get the avi one for ps3 will it have subs? my 360 hates to use subs
    They should.

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    did they really have to do the short jokes so many times in such a short amount of time at the beginning there?

Is Mustangs voice different? I dont like the voice, and I cant tell if i'm confusing english VA with the JP one, since Ive watched fma with both subs and dubs.
    Uh.. FMA's always been about those sort of jokes. Also, in the way they were used, I thought they were pretty good.

Yes, Roy's voice is different. Of the old cast, Ed, Al, Hughes, Armstrong, and maybe a couple more here and there remain from the old cast.