Page 8 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    They are quickly going over what the old series covered in the manga, then new episodes will pick up where the old series left off manga wise.
    Glad to hear it's not just a remake, going to torrent it and watch the first few episodes tonight then! thanks!

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

So spoiler question I am trying to remember about the original anime series..

Spoiler: show
    So King Bradley was a homonculus all along right? That is what I remember, did he ever get exposed in the series? I honestly don't even remember, I just hope it's done a lot better along with anything involving Dante

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I think he did get exposed by Mustang, and he fought Bradley in his mansion, and that is how he (roy) lost an eye and got banished to whatever to the snowy northern region. (This is all going off what I remember from 4 years ago)

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anamanagucci View Post
    So spoiler question I am trying to remember about the original anime series..

So King Bradley was a homonculus all along right? That is what I remember, did he ever get exposed in the series? I honestly don't even remember, I just hope it's done a lot better along with anything involving Dante
    technically, king bradley was not a humonculus "all along" believe he was originally a human. but yeah, since the start of the series he's been one.
    and as of right now, He has not been exposed as a humunculus. as far as the public knows:
    real recent spoilers
    it was just announced on the radio {mustang's group plan) that King bradley has been missing since his train accident, and the military is trying to seize control of the government in a coupe de ta (sp)

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    I think he did get exposed by Mustang, and he fought Bradley in his mansion, and that is how he (roy) lost an eye and got banished to whatever to the snowy northern region. (This is all going off what I remember from 4 years ago)
    Mustang's banishment was actually resignation from his officer and state alchemist position following him killing Bradley via repeated incineration.

o.O so Funimation is putting up official subs now, and Shinsen-Subs dropped it. >.> yay for dub before long though?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Spoony Bob View Post
    o.O so Funimation is putting up official subs now, and Shinsen-Subs dropped it. >.> yay for dub before long though?
    Too bad that their quality is shit compared to shinsens. Funimation fucking sucks. The jump on top of fansubbers and shove a C & D down their throat.

Everyone should follow Viz's example. Not exactly condone it, but leave them the fuck alone.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent
    Sure we'll remove the torrents from the tracker. Doesn't mean we have to stop subbing it. We aren't an American based fansub group. I'm not particularly keen on giving into someone’s laws if we aren't really even on their soil. I think it’s silly we're getting C&D'ed yet again by Funimation. Anyhow, If Funimations laws and reach extends more so than the President of the United States, then we're all doomed. So, who wants to host our files on another tracker or torrent site? Let us know. Cause we aren't gonna stop subbing.

Hey, at least this isn't a death threat like ADV used to send us. Wow, weren’t they the classiest group of assholes I ever did meet?

- Vincent
    So it looks like they're not gonna stop :D

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spoony Bob View Post
    Since when does shinsen dropping a series be anything but a good thing?

eclipse and bss does this as fast as them better.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Takafunsubs....

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So... can I count on coming here to find the new one's posted still? I'm a tool and don't know where to go look ; ;

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

dont think it gets subbed until sunday (night?)

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

shitsen subs were usually up in the morning, but better ones come later
    also manga link for anyone who is as lazy as me
    Full Metal Alchemist Manga - Read Full Metal Alchemist manga scans online.

Does the new ep. come out tonight?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Thanks for the new episode.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just as heart breaking the 2nd time around as it was the first. There's still the whole Hughes thing as well, which will be sad as well :'(

Also, I kinda thought they introduced the french guy as someone on the run after Ed and Al got to him in the mining town. That wasn't really a needed episode, so it looks like he's gonna be in it after all.

i've been getting my subs from
    Eclipse Productions

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    Just as heart breaking the 2nd time around as it was the first. There's still the whole Hughes thing as well, which will be sad as well :'(
    Seriously, even though I know how its all going to happen more or less, the amazingness of the drama on FMA is as enticing every week as Lost or Kings or Breaking Bad

Ridill
    BG Level

nice way to bring up Frenchy in this ep.
    next ep is...
    is Ed v Scar, which didnt happen till 7 episodes after the Nina ep in the 1st anime. its skipping the Female thief lady, the fake Elric brothers, barry the chopper's first appearance and ed v mustang

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

If this amazing pacing is consistent then I think FMA will be bumped as my all time favorite series #2 right below Evangelion.

As for the episode itself, I am really glad they didn't show Ed and Al discover their corpses like in the series, that probably would have just broke the rest of me lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast