Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    TSwiftie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Sauro is Courel + Raptor adds. Coerul uses Thunder magic on himself and then aoes it to everyone... Stun works, Headbutt didn't seem to work. RR worked fine, but mobs re-aggroed.
    EDIT: Had Blue + Green create items on me at once~

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Where is the pop in West Sarutabaruta [S]?

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by loyaltrekie View Post
    Too bad those rolls will still continue to blow either way(With that being said, maybe I'll finally use a PLD die if I get one too, lol.), and that low level gear will only be good for the what, 10 hours that your that level? I don't mind catering to leveling alternate jobs / newer players, but the entire update around it is fairly disheartening.
    I completely agree but i was saying that more for the collectors value of having all the rolls.

COR lowbies got something to use but the problem with expensive as sin Steel Bullets has not changed at all.

Burn my Dread
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shini Kimura
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Bozo View Post
    Where is the pop in West Sarutabaruta [S]?
    G-10, by the mountains.

TSwiftie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Tried to pop another one using another crate, but wouldn't let us. Seems like you're limited to one per day, despite having the crate .

EDIT: I'm dumb, Rolanberry was beastmen controlled.

Burn my Dread
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shini Kimura
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

You sure? We've popped Windy & Sandy. Wiped to Sandy cause of lacks of sleep. Grabbing Bastok now and doing Rolan.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Is this why we couldn't find any near Gear in the .dats? Everything is just rehashed items with +Augments on them? Guess we're doing more than just re-using the character models now aren't we SE...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Fuck Ziska's, I'm gonna have to grab one of those heavy crossbows for my thf!

Banned.

BG Level

I am going to assume that the areas right outside town will give shitty items because they are low leveled areas.

TSwiftie
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

D-8 Grauberg Shredded Label. (Lv 70 Cap)

Popped Batallia, killed Big Tiger only, Panther Mask /w some silly augments on it.

Burn my Dread
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shini Kimura
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Popped the slug in Rolanberry.

...that thing is evil.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

We just tried Battallia Downs ANNM, Shreaded Label target at L-7 inside a cave. All tigers, main NM is Scythefang Liger, with 6 Tusked Tigon helpers. The battle is uncapped. Tigons are susceptible to sleep, gravity, and bind, the Liger isn't. Sleep didn't last long but I'm not sure if it's normal because the 2box character wasn't geared terribly well.

Main NM constantly spams Roar so a whm with Esuna may be a good idea. It can also use a tp attack called "Disorienting Waul" I think, a single target Amnesia. They don't hit especially hard, maybe 70-90 non crit, with 240~crits. We targeted the helpers first trying to get a better reward and got a "greater riches" message after a kill or two but became overwhelmed by paralyze spam kiting nm.

My guess would be that most likely (or hopefully) augmented gear that drops would have better stats when more "prowess" is acknowledged during the fight.

Edit: ffs change the title of the thread. It isn't ASNM, and it isn't borked.
    Also a group on Zam reported to have gotten Khroma ore from Jugner battle.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

there's a seed afterglow in the eastern shadow room, anything to do with this?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    there's a seed afterglow in the eastern shadow room, anything to do with this?
    Later APC mission i believe.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrift View Post
    wtf does ASNM mean?
    Allies Sigil Notorious Monster? or maybe Allied Seals Notorious Monster?

Or maybe the S has the same meaning as the [S] in the past area names

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Changed the title of the thread, will post my experiences from last night when I get back from my meeting.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

My experiences (I was with the group with Terria and Soneldar)

The Mandy in West Saruta was just annoying. It has a TP erase AEO thing, and right after he uses it he pretty much hits Flee and runs arounds randomly. It seemed that when he was going to stop, he picked someone at random and hit em with Head Butt, which was doing 400+ or so. Don't remember getting slept at all by him, just losing TP and having to follow a running Mandy around.

The Slug in Rolanberry though, that thing sucked. Thing is, we only had 6 by the time we went after this (we had a ton on the Mandy, but by the time we got to Rolanberry we only had 6 left.) The Leeches themselves were not that bad aside from Attack Down. But for me, the Slug absolutely sucked. As a THF on that thing, I wanted to kill small kittens. It would not stand still at all, and seemed to want to be right on top of whoever was tanking. It had some gear-strip move, and a nasty lil Bio too. If I ever do that particular mob again, I will not go THF. That damn thing was riding spinnas!

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Now that I'm back, first a few observations:

-Any buffs active when going into a level cap fight will persist. This included Reraise, Prot/Shell 5 and possibly any Bard songs that I could have used.
    -Fights and level caps seem to operate on a tier system, where closer to cities enforce a 60 level cap while those further out are 75 cap and may require more than one party to handle.
    -Sleep, Bind and Gravity do not work on boss targets. Adds can be slept easily.

First fight we went after was the group of Lycopodiums in West Sarutabaruta. The 6 adds were easy to sleep and can be managed by 1-2 BLMs no sweat. Don't know if diminishing returns would kick in eventually. The main Lyco acts sort of like Devilet/SW-Guivre: he'd fight for a little bit and when he got to a certain HP (which became more random as the fight went on), he'd run around for a little bit before re-engaging. He really started to get spammy with Headbutt towards the end.

We went straight for the NM and only got one chest in the end, which was a piece of crap pair of augmented boots that were immediately discarded by the person that picked them up.

We tried the Ronfaure Beetle/Ladybug fight next, but unfortunately we were not prepared right and ended up wiping. However, it looked easier to handle.

After that, we figured we were sick of the 60 cap fights and decided to try an uncap. We had the location of the slug in Rolanberry and went after it. The leeches were easily slept, but the slug was an absolute nightmare to handle. I couldn't tell if it was either a proximity or a hate issue, but if it got close to you, you were inflicted with numerous status effects. And he was moving at flee speed. I could not stick any sort of enfeebling or crowd control spell on it. We picked off two leeches with our group of 6 before deciding to say screw it and engage the slug. Nukes were shaving 4-5% off per shot.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The slug boss seems to act a lot like Dyinyinga; he spends much of his time trying to stay on top of the target, and gives bad statuses whenever he does so.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Fealty, pop, berserk kill?