Closed Thread
Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 ... LastLast
  1. Moderated Post

Hi all. Becca here. I play League.
    Moderated Post

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Newbie here! I did not get to play much FFXI but have been with FFXIV since 1.0. Unfortunately got locked out of my 1.0 account before ARR launched so could not get into legacy servers, but was able to jump on Leviathan since it was the original server I wanted to be on during 1.0. Hoping to come here and get good strats on raids, gearing, and rotations for my 2 characters, BLM and NIN.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm a newcomer to FFXI, but I've been playing XIV since 2.1. Currently enjoying Heavensward, but a friend has coerced me into trying FFXI since I didn't get a chance to back years ago. Not keen on waiting on that 7 hour patch though...

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker, first time member. Play FFXI since 2008 and stopped back in 2013. Been considering a comeback. Looking make a post to ask about what it would take to make a comeback. Look forward to speaking with you all

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey, Ioncannon here. Been reading the datamining threads as well as the FFXIV shitpost thread. I'm the dude that wrote FFXIV Explorer and my own implementation of a FFXIV 1.0 server.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hafa Nana
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus

Great news, fellow FFXIV players!
    This post number is gonna be the next week's winning number in Jumbo Cactpot on Cerberus! I tell you! xD
    And what if it's not? Well, then I'll just have to post here until I win it! (just kidding)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi everyone, Lurked forever and trying to access an old bookmark but can't without creating profile. Thanks!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello everyone, new member here. Been lurkin' ages for dat sweet sweet theorycrafting.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey i thought this was a thread for posting intros. I tried "Hiya! What goes " and I got a message threatening that this may be marked as spam

Anyhoo i am currently travelling and bored. Joined the forum as there's not much else to do right now ...at least I'm honest.

What in the world are all the "/"es about? I myself would consider that spam or racking up posts. Anyway, I wanted to ask a question here, but couldn't, because I don't have 10 posts (And I probably won't have 10 posts cause I don't talk much). So I guess the question is off, huh?

Anyway, for anyone curious, I'll post here.

For Dat Mining and Model Viewing Purposes.

I have downloaded most of the Dat Files and the entire program, however, some of the DAT files are missing. I noticed, when I try to view it in Foyle's model viewer, that some of the models don't show up. I assume it's a patch-only addition, as they are supposed to be there, but are not (such as the NPC Raff, seen in ROM5)

Could anyone help me here?

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    What in the world are all the "/"es about? I myself would consider that spam or racking up posts. Anyway, I wanted to ask a question here, but couldn't, because I don't have 10 posts (And I probably won't have 10 posts cause I don't talk much). So I guess the question is off, huh?

Anyway, for anyone curious, I'll post here.

For Dat Mining and Model Viewing Purposes.

I have downloaded most of the Dat Files and the entire program, however, some of the DAT files are missing. I noticed, when I try to view it in Foyle's model viewer, that some of the models don't show up. I assume it's a patch-only addition, as they are supposed to be there, but are not (such as the NPC Raff, seen in ROM5)

Could anyone help me here?
    For whatever reason, Foyle's model viewer can only load models from one expansion at a time. To change the currently selected expansion, go to (F)ile > (O)riginal DAT Path to $INSTALL/ROM$n, where 1 is Zilart, 2 is CoP, 3 is ToAU, etc.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi.. (Freezes up and screams like a little girl)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Just passing through and I cannot read a couple posts that I've seen people linking. I would like to and I think this would be a nice community to join. I currently play FFXIV and I have been wanting to go back to FFXI for a bit just to play though, be a Drk, and enjoy the game the way I did in the past. I love adventure and getting into trouble so please help me do just that

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Newbie here. Lurked the forums a bit over the last few years just now decided to join though. I tried to post a reply and was told I was taking the cheap way out until I introduced myself or something.. So.. Here I am. Hello.. xD

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Newbie lurker, decided to join a bit ago and finally getting around to posting. Hello! :3

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello everyone! Anyone on Asura? I just came back to the game after many, many years. Name on server is Alaisia

Howdy folks! I like chocolate ice cream and PvP MMORPGs. What else is there?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi guys, long time FFXI player, came here looking for the newest patch download to get while avoiding that POS POL updater, but can't seem to find it. There's a link saying "All patches here" but when i click on it, it says i am not allowed access.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello from Quetz. Just signing in.

Banned.

BG Level

5 is my favorite number and there was no reason for me to tell you that.
    I wonder if anyone reads these anyway.