Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Let this guy be a lesson to all new posters. You spam threads you get infracted. Don't be idiots. Read the forum rules.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Voltorb from Quetzalcoatl, played since release of FFXI until WoTG. Recently reactivated to kill time and catch up on things. Especially FFXIV!

Banned.

BG Level

LeagueBoost from you guessed it, League of Legends I will give you one guess about what I offer! :D

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

And apparently you didn't read the forum rules. So I'll give you one guess about what happens to people offering RMT type services on this site! :D

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello all!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Stupidly enough, I had posted an introductory thread in a different part of the forums, as I hadn't found this thread before.
    Here's my intro again though!;

Quote Originally Posted by Craften
    Hey guys, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

I'm new to FFXI and enjoying it so far, even though I haven't much of an idea of what to do.

Basically, my brother gave me this game somewhere around 2005 (It's on the xbox360 btw) and I never got to playing it.

Now I wanted to start playing it a bit, but I honestly have no idea what to do.
    Thankfully I found a kind stranger who gave me the tip to get a Signet for crystals, and that I should go kill some monsters.

This is great and all, but after a while I'm starting to think I should be doing some more than just plain killing monsters

Anyway, to make this a bit of an actual introduction, here's some info about me;

Name: Gerald
    IGN: Craften

I have some questions about the game, and if anyone could answer these for me I would be pretty happy.
    - What should I be doing in this game? I have found a ''tutorial quests'' npc near the Westgate of (I forgot the city I started in, the first one in the list...San D'oria?) and I've been doing those, but is that all I need to be doing right now?

- How do I make money, what do I need money for?

- Is there a social guild/linkshell(That's what it's called right) that would ''adopt'' me and guide me around a bit, or at least be there to have someone to talk to.

- What server is the most active? Is it feasible to stay on Sylph?

Thanks for some of the answers in advance, looking forward to becoming active in both this community and in FFXI!

Hello,

My name's Laurent, I'm CM for Frima Studio an indie game developper in Canada. I get in touch with gaming communities through forums and twitter. I'm new here and I'm not here to spam anything. I just want to share our projects and my thoughts in a way that is respectful to the rules of this forum !

And of course, I love games ! ( not just our games )
    Mainly a big Blizzard, Valve and Nintendo fan. I eat everything they do : )

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Was on here before, seems my account was wiped due to no activity...

Banned.

BG Level

Been lurking here for a while, heard about BG from an old friend of mine that used to play FFXI with the old BG (Ondori, Twentytwo etc) and finally decided to create an account.

Hi all~ I'm Ramza. Always lurker nvr poster til now! Just started a FFXIV pre-launch forming Free Company and I hope to head over to the recruitment forum and see if I can find any cool members looking to join one. I shall see you all around~

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Happy pre-ARR all,
    I have not had a chance to introduce myself, as I am normally lurking or quick-replying while in transit to work. I found the site through a friend that played 1.0. Now that I have upgraded my PC and that the game will be introduced to PS3, I am looking forward to A Realm Reborn.

I appreciate all the help that this site has provided to my LS, which is transitioning from DCUO. See you on the boards.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Derp. Long time lurker etc, never signed up.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Good day BG. Lurked for years but finally made an account. Used to play XI back in the old days of the Phoenix server from 04 EU release until around 2010. I was Exaurias. (Hi anyone who remembers me! xD)

Born and raised in London, UK

Currently enjoying:

Tomb Raider
    FFXIV: ARR Beta

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello all!

Long time player, and often lurker off and on.

Hello. Long time lerker and just figured I would sign up. Media is where I spend most my time laughing at others misfortune and stupidity. My main character is Mithradee so sure some here know, love, or hate me. Either way good to meet you all and look foward to chatting with you.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thank you for dat math sorcery BG~

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello all. Loved FFXI. Played a little of FFXIV to get Legacy status and really looking forward to the relaunch.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Hi

Long time FFXI player and anxiously waiting ARR's arrival. Also massively into Game of Thrones, both the books and tv series.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Hello, I'm Chocoburger, and I've been lurking BG in the past, today I finally registered. I enjoy thinking about and discussing FFXI, and since I don't want my account nuked, I am making this post!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Hey guys! Long time ffxi player here. Patiently waiting for ARR to be released!