Closed Thread
Page 121 of 123 FirstFirst ... 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Greetings Everyone, I'm Cog, been playing since beta. Started on Moogle, been living on Odin for about two years now. FFXI Vet and I still miss it at times.

Greetings! I am Captain Zorikh, freelance promoter, party entertainer, comic book researcher, comic convention manager, medieval armored combat fighter, filmmaker, and former stockbroker, insurance agent, and female wrestling team manager with a BFA in illustration and cartooning. I stumbled on this forum looking for chats about San Diego Comic Con, and I hope the be educated, enlightened, and occasionally make a worthwhile contribution!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

ahoy, new 11 player, long time 14 player, by the name of dr. bob. got the game in the steam summer sale, and having a fun time already

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello. I play on Leviathan in FFXIV. Currently switching mains around to start raiding and whatnot. In general, want to be better at the came and thought joining forums would be a good place to expose myself to knowledgeable players.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hello, I am Johnson, newbie here, would like to share my ideas and views.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

:\

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello. I am returning player. I played 2007 to 2009 and I actually played with BG at the start of the LS for a little while. Nice to meet you all and it is lovely to meet you. I am on Bahamut and going through content slowly and for fun

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hi! im ryuho from phoenix 2004-

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi, first time poster. I lurk these forums from time to time but never made an account. I play FF14 on Tonberry.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey guys, lurk around here sometimes. I play on a private ffxi server and have been reading through about dat mods. Hoping to contribute some stuff soon.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hi! I play ffxiv and have played ffxi as well, nice to meet you

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Been lurking on the forums for years but never posted before, nice to meet y'all.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello, been playing since 2006 on Phoenix. Ran across y'alls site a couple years ago and found it to be great. Thanks for the hard work on keeping the info up.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Aloha. Hello fellow Gamers ^_^
    Saw your site while looking up info on FFXI stuff a couple years ago. Decided I should make a login in case I find out things in the game ^_^
    ~Dragoram(Fenrir)
    P.S. BGWiki will not let me log-in with Forum credentials... Not sure what's going on.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

(Nice to meet you.)

-Skjalf of Odin :3

Girlboy
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Anna Ruthven
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Be good, Skjalf.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hey all! New user here! I'm really interested in some of the advanced theory-crafting topics and subscribed for e-mails on threads there.

Gwilym Godserv, Mateus.

Hi everyone, I've been playing ff11 since the EU release date, I'm on Asura and idk why untill now i've only just reg since i read these forums a lot.

Long time lurker finally decided to get an account on here.

Just a lazy introduction:

In FFXI, I'm Aliaswyvernspur (Bismarck) and Supervixen (Phoenix)
    In FFXIV, I'm Alias Wyvernspur (Gilgamesh, and some other servers I forget)

Played FFXI off and on since NA PS2 release. Played FFXIV off and on since v1.0. Got burnt out on FFXI unlocking all of the achievements in the Xbox 360 version in 6 months so I quit in March. Still had the FF MMO itch and came back to XIV, loving it much more than I remember the last time I played.