Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I just finished watching the last 2 episodes and if there was any doubt before, wow did they cancel too soon. It's the same problem as pretty much every Joss Whedon show; they don't give enough time for the plot/characters to develop. Maybe enough people band together in protest we could at least get a movie or miniseries to bridge us from Caprica to Blood and Chrome.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

i imagine that they will end up building a miniseries or bridge content into the first episode or pilot for blood and chrome and if they dont they would be absolutely retarded

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

18 was spectacular, but yeah it feels like they knew it was ending and was a hailmary pitch for a second season.
    Spoiler: show
    I liked the way everything ended up except William dying and having his later brother become Bill was kinda meh, reminds me of Smallville and Jimmy Olsen. I also didn't like how Lacy became mother superior, although it makes sense how they molded her from someone who faltered in the beginning to being the head of the religion. I wish they had her meet with Zoey though. Also, New Cap City and Tamara storyline sorta abruptly ended.