BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

hahaha thats fucking awesome, i forget what that original video was

almost looks like they are playing wii dance: stripped edition

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

2 things, first, the scene with the dog was like HOLY FUCK
    second, apparently next week is the last new episode before the annoyingly huge 'midseason' break

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

typical RDM bullshit.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

yeah pretty much

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

huge like SG:U huge???? cuz thats fucking retarded

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

<redacted> said fall, so idk why even call it a midseason break, tbh

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    2 things, first, the scene with the dog was like HOLY FUCK
    second, apparently next week is the last new episode before the annoyingly huge 'midseason' break
    Supposedly, the original series order was for 19+2. In other words the 2 hour pilot plus 19 episodes. This coming week's is the 10th episode making it a total of 9+2. So there is another 10 eps left for a run sometime this year. Given that it prem'd in January, and the cycle that SciFi typically runs, we can guess that SGU will start on the 2nd and run til mid June. Where as Warehouse 13 will start its second season and run for 10 eps and Caprica will return. Thus more than likely we will not see new eps of Caprica until September.

On the plus side we get 10 more eps of SGU starting April 2nd.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

what a fucked up cycle that is, i guess im use to shit starting sept/oct and season ending april/may.

considering jan opener i guess its not out of the realm of a FIVE FUCKING MONTH break between eps right.

agree w/^ at least we get the rest of SGU in a week or 2

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I really dont mind the off "season" start and stop that USA tends to do with its shows. 10-11 eps then 10-12 weeks of something different then come back with 10-12 new eps. The problem with Syfy is that they dont listen to their sister network and do things with a decent strategy. The 5+ months of downtime between shows is horrible. Always has been. Its one thing for a show like 24 to not premier til January and go 24 straight weeks, and then off the air for 6 months, but not for a show thats doing 10 eps at a time.

And yes SGU on the 2nd. Which is a good thing, but I want my damn Eureka. Which doesnt happen for several more months...

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Did you hear that Baltar is apparently going to be a recurring character on Eureka? I say apparently because the article says 'joins the cast' which doesn't sound like guest star to me.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

He's supposed to be this seasons "recurring guest star" kind of like how the red head was last season and the strange unaging doctor from the season before.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

FFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRR
    godsdamn longass breaks holy shit

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Yeah long ass breaks suck Donkey...

But what did you think of the episode?

Spoiler: show
    Did she really blow up? What's really up with Spike? Is Amanda dead? Whats going on with Tamara? and ... did anyone else see the secretary thing coming a mile away? It was interesting to note that there was none of the mini-admiral in the ep. which was fairly surprising.

Can't wait til september, hopefully we will have Caprica AND a decent MMO to play.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

1. zoe still gonna be good to go, the truck blew up not her, they can't cut her out yet

2. spike just wants the power of the entire STO, not sure how they are gonna spin it off but i do have a feeling they are gonna shit can him when the season picks back up

3. pretty sure Amanda is toasted, she took the first step off and clarice got out of the car. the phone call at the end has to be the cops saying either she's dead or in a coma and fucked right up. this could be a toss up.

4. tamara is obviously in this for a reason, im thinking she might end up being another cylon eventually? i'm also thinking that graystone might figure it all out and hack everyone that's in the Vworld and steal there minds (killing there bodies in the process) and put them all in cylons to try and keep up with his contract

5. i certainly did not see the secretary thing coming, pretty fucking awesome if you ask me. i hope they give some back story as to how she found out that's what he was doing in the first place.

fucking september for more Caprica is balls how the FUCK can they even do this to us. 6 months SERIOUSLY.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vega Castro
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

le sigh, a whole 6 months till the next episode. This is fucking gay.

I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Takedown3 View Post
    4. tamara is obviously in this for a reason, im thinking she might end up being another cylon eventually? i'm also thinking that graystone might figure it all out and hack everyone that's in the Vworld and steal there minds (killing there bodies in the process) and put them all in cylons to try and keep up with his contract
    I really hope not. I like where they are going by giving the "God" portion of BSG's cylons a serious foothold in the origin story, but to "steal people's 'souls'" from vworld, I doubt it. It looks like there was a cylon/sto war starting in the previews. Could the war be STOvsColonies and turn into the original Cylon war as the series picks up? Could be.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

i dont mean to say that he's going to create all of the cylons based on vworld in habitants but i think there is certainly going to be some kind of attempt by daniel to get more "original" copies of the chip. that's how zoe was created afterall.

i could be way off.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

new trailer
    http://video.syfy.com/shows/caprica/...ailer/v1241235
    also they're talking about a short BSG-related webseries called blood and chrome set during the cylon war following Adama's exploits. 10-ish 9 minute episodes or something.

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

I can't shake the feeling of betrayal that I still have from the ending of BSG. I doubt I'll be able to watch this show...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast