+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eureka 7 Movie     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Eureka 7 Movie

Heard movie was coming out ages ago well its finally out E7 fans.

Taken directly from wiki

Movie

A theatrical adaptation, Kōkyōshihen Eureka Sebun: Pocket ga Niji de Ippai (交響詩篇エウレカセブン ポケットが虹でいっぱい, literally "Pocketful of Rainbows"), was first announced in the May 2008 issue of Newtype; it is set to be publicly released on April 25, 2009 during Golden Week , with the animation production handled by Kinema Citrus.[1] The creators announced it will contain a new mythos, despite still featuring Renton and Eureka as the main characters.[13]

It was released today in Japan

Link to official site

交響詩篇エウレカセブン : ポケットが虹でいっぱい

I'm a huge Eureka 7 fan just wondering what other FANS think of this.

If you don't like Eureka 7 go make another post and dribble on why you don't like it wasn't posted to ask if you like the show.

Also interested if anyone knows anything about the subbing that goes on w/ anime to expect this movie to be subbed.

I know it took forever for most Bleach ones to get subbed.

If not I pray for a swift release in America.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupzion View Post
    Heard movie was coming out ages ago well its finally out E7 fans.

Taken directly from wiki

Movie

A theatrical adaptation, Kōkyōshihen Eureka Sebun: Pocket ga Niji de Ippai (交響詩篇エウレカセブン ポケットが虹でいっぱい, literally "Pocketful of Rainbows"), was first announced in the May 2008 issue of Newtype; it is set to be publicly released on April 25, 2009 during Golden Week , with the animation production handled by Kinema Citrus.[1] The creators announced it will contain a new mythos, despite still featuring Renton and Eureka as the main characters.[13]

It was released today in Japan

Link to official site

交響詩篇エウレカセブン : ポケットが虹でいっぱい

I'm a huge Eureka 7 fan just wondering what other FANS think of this.

If you don't like Eureka 7 go make another post and dribble on why you don't like it wasn't posted to ask if you like the show.

Also interested if anyone knows anything about the subbing that goes on w/ anime to expect this movie to be subbed.

I know it took forever for most Bleach ones to get subbed.

If not I pray for a swift release in America.

Enjoy!
    Sounds awesome, I loved Eureka 7.

Any clue what it's about? Does it take place after the anime ending, or is it going to be an alternate story?

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

If I remember right, it's just another take on the mythos that is Eureka Seven. Just a different retelling of the story and what not where Renton and Eureka actually knew each other as children and Dominic was their guardian. It's an interesting storyline, that's for sure. I'm dying to see it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    If I remember right, it's just another take on the mythos that is Eureka Seven. Just a different retelling of the story and what not where Renton and Eureka actually knew each other as children and Dominic was their guardian. It's an interesting storyline, that's for sure. I'm dying to see it.

That's very interesting. There is a trailer on there website though of course it's Japanese and I don't speak or read Japanese.

It had a great ending for the show and you would like to preserve that image of the show, but I would have loved at least 1 or 2 more seasons before it had to end.

Though I guess that's how it is for all anime you like.

assburgers
    BG Level

"THE END! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

*mantears*