+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 07-Ghost     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

07-Ghost

I haven't seen a topic created for this yet and with [DB] doing Fan subs for the series I figured I would start one. I don't know what to think of it at the moment, but it seems rather enjoyable so far. The story revolves around Teito Klein who is a former slave that is sent to a military academy.

I know that if you're reading this topic you probably already know about the series so I'm not going to provide a detailed background and all that. Anyway, I'm curious to know what you all think of the Manga/Anime. I will try to keep an updated list of the links to [DB]'s releases and I'm sure everyone knows where to find the Manga online. Oh, and like always DB is very consistent at releasing late Monday EST for 07-Ghost.

Episode List (Up-to-Date 5/12/09)
    [DB] 07-Ghost 1
    [DB] 07-Ghost 2
    [DB] 07-Ghost 3
    [DB] 07-Ghost 4
    [DB] 07-Ghost 5
    [DB] 07-Ghost 6

i still hope this is DBs most epic troll because imho this anime sucks ass... from character design to animation quallity...
    Calling FMA2 shitty and sub that anime instead ? wtf DB you fail me
    can't say anything about manga tho maybe its alot better... i dont know

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I'm not so sure yet; it's kind of slow but the Manga showed some promise at least. >_>; It's not anything amazing but it's at least enjoyable. I didn't really ike FMA personally, so to each his own I suppose.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I don't like the manga much; I'd say it's decent at best. There was one point where the whole story just wasn't making sense to me anymore so I stopped reading it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by SchuldigGER View Post
    i still hope this is DBs most epic troll because imho this anime sucks ass... from character design to animation quallity...
    Calling FMA2 shitty and sub that anime instead ? wtf DB you fail me
    can't say anything about manga tho maybe its alot better... i dont know
    sup opinion, FMA brotherhood is less than awesome in my opinion while i love 07-ghost so far.