+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Lakshmi] Vicious     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

[Lakshmi] Vicious

Vicious is an established endgame linkshell on the Lakshmi server. We're an HNM shell, meaning we regularly camp the 3 kings (Fafnir is required if you're online, as well as D4+ Behemoth/Turtle). Our Linkshell was originally formed from 2 server transfer Linkshells that merged (Dojo, formerly SpyralHell of Kujata, and Ruin from Alexander). We recently repearled after our previous leader left the Linkshell, and are currently under the leadership of Alcapone. Things have been going well, and we're looking to fill a few holes in our ranks.

Main Events
    - 3 Kings
    - Ouryu Cometh
    - The Wyrmking Descends
    - King Vinegarroon
    - Tiamat
    - ToAU HNMs (Cerb, Khim)
    - Dynamis
    Time: Monday & Thursday 7PM EST
    - Einherjar
    Time: Tuesday & Saturday 8PM EST

Events such as Salvage and Limbus are run separately from the LS, but there are groups within the Linkshell that are looking for members to do these events, so it shouldn't be too difficult to get rolling with them. We require you to be able to attend our Dynamis and Einherjar runs.

Lotting System

We use a tier system to distribute loot from HNMs to our members. The leaders meet regularly to re-evaluate the tier lists and ensure that hard work does not go unnoticed. In the unique cases of HNMs such as KV and Khimaira, we apply a "you camp it, you lot it" type of policy. If you stick yourself out there for the window and we claim, the drop is yours.

Kill Records

- Fafnir 100
    - Nidhogg 18
    - King Behemoth 14
    - Aspidochelone 12
    - Khimaira 27
    - Tiamat 14
    - King Vinegarroon 57

We regularly cycle through Ouryu and Bahamut V2, but don't keep track of these kills.

Ventrilo access is an asset, but not a requirement. We prefer our applicants to be able to use Ventrilo, even if it's only to listen.

We welcome cross-server applicants, but we will more than likely run a BG check on you. At this time, we are also taking Einherjar-only applications for members that do not want to participate in HNM activities, but are looking for a group to clear Odin with.

Quick Links:

Apply Here

Application Template & Requirements

Thanks for your interest, hope to see some new applications soon.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Bump. Still looking for members. =)

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Cleared

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

nvm

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Keep your bullshit out of this thread, thanks.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zatho View Post
    Gl to anyone joining Vicious with their "trustworthy" players.
    All of our current members are highly trustworthy.

If you're going to make a bold statement like the one you made, please provide examples and give me names.

Otherwise, just leave.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Cleared

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I'm a sackholder in the shell and I've been active since it's creation.

Basically everything in your post is a complete exaggeration. You really don't have any merit to give advice to those wishing to consider applying to our shell, since it's apparent that you don't have any idea what's going on beyond your Mog House. The fact is, you don't know a single member of Vicious.

I can pick apart your wall o' text and prove you wrong on every stance, but I would like to keep this thread strictly about recruitment.

I will not lie to anyone. If anyone looking for a good linkshell is concerned with this nonsense and wishes to apply, contact Kouu or myself via PMs, /tells, AIM, or ventrilo.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Cleared

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The only thing you had the balls to do is start unnecessary drama. I was pretty optimistic that after a while of this thread remaining clean that shit like this wouldn't surface, but the village idiot appears to have been on vacation and finally reers his ugly head. Define endgame for me, please. Professional Moogle Watchers don't exactly qualify. We don't need 18 to kill Fafnir, DI, or Tiamat, and we've done so with far less in the past. When you see us sleep "our almighty faffy that we only claim once a week" (bullshit, btw) next time, I'd prefer you observed the time it popped compared to the time we killed it, and maybe it'll be a nice eye-opener to you (Hint: We're keeping it out of JP time!).

What I can confirm for you is that I, as a sackholder, do not tolerate MPK tactics anywhere, and if I'm there you can bet your ass anyone trying it will be reprimanded. I don't know the last time you've watched us fight anything at all, but your arguments are really groundless, and it's pathetic that you need to try and flail around your tiny epeen and false sense of justice around our recruitment thread.

Ive sucked 27 dicks, in a row.
    BG Level

Please Zath, shut the fuck up. Regardless of what you think of Vicious, this ain't the place for it. Can we get a mod to clean this shit up?

Tottenham 'til I die
    BG Level

Vicious used to be the biggest and most hated dicks on the server under Euphoria, now they've settled into complacency for pretty much every HNM LS here.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Zatho View Post
    I can also talk about how prolly most if not ur whole kill count would be better off named "botted" count.
    How do you know someone is new to HNMLS? DING! WE HAZ A WINNAR!

And if you're not new to it, don't admit that. Because if you seriously want to bitch about bots at this point in the game...yeah.

Also, Zatho. If you want to discuss the negatives of a LS, discuss the negatives. Don't just talk shit. It destroys your credibility. There's a respectful way to do so. Like it or not, even if you don't respect them, you're only going to make yourself look like a complete idiot when you post in such a manner as that.

Keep dumb shit like this out of here. Christ.

I got along with everyone in Vicious just fine while I was there. Some pretty nice people overall if you take the time to get to know them.

The only reason I quit back then is because of the size of the LS. I came from a very small elite HNMLS. I just wasn't comfortable with that many members and lost interest in the game. They're not huge like 24/7, but they do have a reasonable number of members. That's not necessarily a bad thing~

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

This shouldn't have to be fucking said, but what the hell, some people are fucking retarded. If you don't like the shell that is recruiting, that is too fucking bad. You'll be a sad panda when your own shell needs to use BG to recruit and people decide to use it as pissing ground.

For the hard of hearing: if you have legitimate concerns / proof of misconduct / screenshots of whatever, make a warning thread (there is a WHOLE section for it) about the LS.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sevv Zero
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Stonemaul

The one thing you can count on no matter what is that Hebrewski won't lie to you, granted I didn't go back to Vicious, I had my reasons after I left because of Euphoria, talked with Hebrewski a long time and he never once bullshitted me.

Still running Lakshmi?^^ Good to hear

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Bump~

Hi Tony. We clean up pretty nice. Heard anything from Argos at all? Was sad when he up and vanished way back, he was a chill guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouu View Post
    Bump~

Hi Tony. We clean up pretty nice. Heard anything from Argos at all? Was sad when he up and vanished way back, he was a chill guy.

I still talk to him weekly^^ GL over there on lollakshmi.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Bump.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I haven't played with these guys in months, and i do not know what happened to cause the break with Euph, but........

Kouu, Hebrewski, and the other remaining members of Vicious were always straight up cool people to play with.

also obligatory shameless bump to pay Kouu back for all the abuse i gave him when we played together