Closed Thread
Page 11 of 751 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

some Targs, some Lannis

Aaaand done. Can`t have enough of Tyrion and Arya videos, Jaime is looking good too, we get to see Tywin, some more Bronn and Renly. All in all this is almost too much goodness to handle at once, for sharing which i'm not sorry at all! My main concern is what the heck with making Cersei look sympathetic and why I don`t see any madness in most of Viserys' lines?

There are also some craft videos that i'm too lazy to post

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^ Nice clips! Thanks for the post. Very excited about most characters.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Oh man, so excited.

I am a bit disappointed in the casting for Viserys, and it's hard to put my finger on it. On the few "angry" shots they showed I envision more crazy angry than controlled angry. Very minor though.

best thing these clips are showing is that even if there will be some changes (there has to be), for the most part they are staying true to the characters/plots.

[edit] since I mentioned it in the copyright thread, I REALLY hope all of you get hbo for this instead of just torrenting. I'd love to see multiple seasons, and if all the cheap ass nerds out there torrent, it won't happen.

And added to that, how do you know which hbo channel gets it? or the cheapest way? I have AT&T U-verse, and never had hbo in my life. I know when I flip through they have like 10 hbo channels now. is there one that's a dedicated hbo show channel or something?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^Future seasons would be great, but eventually (sooner rather than later) it will catch up to where the story is now in the books. Not sure how comercially that would work in favor of development.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

well 5 is out in July and he's said a couple times that 6 and 7 will be quite a lot faster coming out because they won't be split like 4/5 was, so who knows

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    well 5 is out in July and he's said a couple times that 6 and 7 will be quite a lot faster coming out because they won't be split like 4/5 was, so who knows
    You're going to believe a guy who makes a living writing fiction?

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

just saying it's not impossible for them to be done, lol
    1-3 were out fairly regularly, every two years or so, so there's a chance 6 and 7 might

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^ I really hope he follows through with the last two books. The author is getting pretty old. Not that you can't be old and healthy.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by BGtemp View Post
    Not that you can't be old and healthy.
    Of course. Fat and healthy though?

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    ... And added to that, how do you know which hbo channel gets it? or the cheapest way? I have AT&T U-verse, and never had hbo in my life. I know when I flip through they have like 10 hbo channels now. is there one that's a dedicated hbo show channel or something?
    I have HBO and can understand why it seems a bit confusing ... here at least we get about 10 SD HBO channels and 7 HD HBO channels i think? Honestly, my guess is that ATT U-Verse is the same as my Comcast, and if you pay for HBO you pay for the package and can't just handpick which HBO channels you get. There is HBO Signature, HBO 2, HBO Latino, Family, HBO Zone, HBO Comedy, etc. etc. For the most part if i remember correctly, the 'main' Series shows are on the Signature channel and then usually there is a East Coast and West Coast channel. I remember being able to watch True Blood at 6PM PST or 9PM PST. Then it will also be on the Latino channel. But yeah, honestly, looks like U-Verse charges you $16 a billing cycle for the HBO package.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

kk sounds good, we're going to try and balance it out, because we've had extended cable for awhile, and we don't watch a lot of it. shouldn't be too hard to lower the cable parts to cover the 16$ for it.

And tbh we'd probably get more use out of hbo channels than most of the shit we have (all we ever watch now is like judge judy and the daily show lol)

Ha, then I would think so Ksandra. We originally got it through an old roommate who wanted it for the last season of Sopranos. Since then there has just been too many greate HBO shows on to get rid of it. Though it is hard not having Showtime as well... some great shit there too. As for HBO though, love the True Blood, Boardwalk Empire, The Pacific was great, Bored to Death, Entourage, Eastbound and Down, The Ricky Gervais Show and looking forward even to The Mildred Pierce miniseries... yeah i know.

And now, at the top of this list in GIANT BOLD LETTERS is Game of Thrones.

Can`t have enough of Tyrion and Arya videos
    Those were my favorite characters in the books, along with the Hound. Hopefully this show rolls around well, it looks interesting, but I've lost my faith in book-to-movie ideas.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

^
    Those are my favs too along with the Hound, Jaqen and Bronn being close. To be honest, I'm more hyped about possible Season 2 where we get to meet Jaqen (with Rorge&Biter sidekicks), Bloody Mummers, more Bronn, way more Arry and Weasel, Tyrion being even more awesome, delicious conversation Theon had with certain Esgred and more development in dothrakiland.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

What, no Sandor & Gregor Clegane?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Moar trailer.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Holy shit, the wall looks incredible.

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketrockets View Post
    Holy shit, the wall looks like my new background
    ftfy. Thanks for the hi-res pics.

Edit: On second thought, King's Landing is a little less blinding when I close my browser...

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 751 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast