+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Add Kid Deadpool and I'll fucking produce this movie.

http://imgur.com/acxLu.jpg

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Though DC diehards will no doubt be eagerly anticipating the big screen arrival of Green Lantern come June 17, there are still millions of us just as excited about the potential of Marvel’s “Merc With The Mouth” getting his chance to shine in his own lead role.

So as we were on set to speak with Mr. Reynolds himself for our feature on the willpower-wielding cosmic cop (see the current issue), we took a bit of time out with him to talk about Deadpool, beginning with the obvious question… what’s the deal there then?

“Deadpool’s still in the works,” he insists. “I’m not sure how logistically it works in terms of scheduling, but yeah, I want it to happen.”

And what about the clash of two potential superhero brands, Green Lantern vs. Deadpool?

“Those two universes are completely different,” contends Reynolds. “Superhero movies are so pervasive in pop culture, I don’t look at the as superhero roles as much as just roles. They’re such different people. Deadpool is about a guy in a highly militarised shame spiral, Green Lantern is more universally themed.”

So these are quotes on top of previous details that yes, Deadpool will indeed “break the fourth wall”, previous reports that Robert Rodriquez might direct a script by the Zombieland writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, then the noises about newcomer Adam Berg might helm the project.

But with a Green Lantern 2 script commissioned already, it’s all a bit up in the air – but with Ryan Reynolds still game, there’s still hope people, there’s still hope.
    http://www.empireonline.com/news/feed.asp?NID=30316

Flakey update is flakey

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Update is update thought =/

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I just wish Fox didn't have the rights to Deadpool...

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

if marvel were smart they would buy the rights back. deadpool could be BIG bucks if done right. everyone loved heath ledger as the joker. who wouldnt wanna watch essentially a full length joker movie?

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I agree with Vandole. I would totally watch a whole Joker movie. No matter how excited I am to hear this, I feel Fox will fuck it up somehow :-/

They're coming to take me away. Ha Ha!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor View Post
    I agree with Vandole. I would totally watch a whole Joker movie. No matter how excited I am to hear this, I feel Fox will fuck it up somehow :-/
    For real. When people make movies/shows for Fox, they need to stop letting them have a say in... well... anything. Just tell them to shut the fuck up and pay the bills so the writers and directors etc can do what they're paid to do.

pls recast. and make it totally unrelated to that pos wolverine movie which raped deadpool in the nose

Karma Whore
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    pls recast. and make it totally unrelated to that pos wolverine movie which raped deadpool in the nose
    I hope you don't mean recast Ryan Reynolds. So far he's the only thing that makes the movie give me any hope. Besides, in the Wolverine movie, he played the part beautifully. At least when he was talking, not the shitty end.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by poct View Post
    I hope you don't mean recast Ryan Reynolds. So far he's the only thing that makes the movie give me any hope. Besides, in the Wolverine movie, he played the part beautifully. At least when he was talking, not the shitty end.
    I agree. Ryan Reynolds can stay. He has that smartass attitude that is perfect for deadpool, so he is good. Everyone else can GTFO

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

There have been few film-development realms as twisty as the search for a director of "Deadpool," the Ryan Reynolds action film based on the Marvel antihero.

Robert Rodriguez had at one time been in negotiations to direct it, but he and studio Fox couldn't make a deal. Swedish director Adam Berg was an intriguing candidate for a while, then he wasn't.

But now the Fox comic-book film appears to have found its director. According to two people who were briefed on the project but not authorized to talk about it publicly, visual-effects savant Tim Miller is set to come on and make his directorial debut with the movie. Fox could not immediately be reached for comment.

Miller knows superheroes, and Fox knows him: The filmmaker worked on effects for the studio's comic-book films such as "X-Men" and "Daredevil." More recently, he worked on effects for the visuals-heavy "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World."

Deadpool, also known as Wade Wilson, is the at times mentally unstable Marvel character who cracked snarky while perpetrating gruesome acts of violence.

Reynolds has a packed schedule, but the film has been a priority for him. The project could also become more of a priority at Fox as another of its superhero hopefuls, "Wolverine," sits without a director in the wake of Darren Aronofsky's departure.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movi...er-marvel.html

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    visual-effects savant Tim Miller is set to come on and make his directorial debut with the movie. Fox could not immediately be reached for comment.
    who the fuck?

he worked on effects for the visuals-heavy "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World."
    Oh.

http://lurei.files.wordpress.com/201...ars-of-joy.jpg

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

if they can get Ryan Reynolds to film this in his insanely busy schedule, I will have hope. As long as it isn't worse than Ghost Rider or Punisher: War Zone. Though I hear the script is fantastic.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I'm sure Ryan will find someway to do it. He has said in interviews that he wants to do this movie. Honestly, at this point, he is the only one that could save this film ( so far that we see ).... maybe we will have a good representation of comic character now ( know there are some others, but this would add to it).

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Ryan had said in a earlier interview that he wants the film to be an "hard R." I hope this new guy can live up to it.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Considering GL is going to bomb more than likely. Hopefully this pulls him out of that black hole he's about to enter this June.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Ryan had said in a earlier interview that he wants the film to be an "hard R." I hope this new guy can live up to it.
    I'm sure the director would like to... but you know they will tone it down because they want to market it to everyone >.> which will suck bawls

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

official title;

X-Men Origins: Deadpool

Source: http://www.productionweekly.com/prev...-april-14-2011

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

reeeeeeeeeeally?

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

..... Deadpool wasn't a part of the X-me... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Closest thing that he was a part of was X-Force and Secret Avengers D:

Sorry, I will stop the complaints