Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sponsored by Orton
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Question: We feel that the Buffalo Blitz is too suck-tastic. Can you please make another tacky real-life item that comes with a semi-useful in-game item?

Answer: We cannot answer questions about the Buffalo Blitz because you have yet to accept Altana as your one true god.

ROFL

Question: We feel that Leaping Lizzie is too overpowered. Can you please ignore us and pretend that everything is fine?

Answer: We will take that back with us to the Deathstar.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

oh wow:

Question: We feel that Cheese Sandwich is too hard. Can you please explain why GM armor is red?

Answer: The person in charge of Cheese Sandwich is in the middle of a bukkake.

i lol'ed

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Question: We feel that Blue Mage is too neglected. Can you please fix it?

Answer: We will take that back with us to the doctor's office.

Question: We feel that Blue Mage is too overcamped. Can you please tell us you fixed it, when you actually did nothing?

Answer: We cannot answer questions about the Blue Mage unless asked by a Japanese Player.

Lol!

Thorshammer

lol awesome

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Question: We feel that Doctor Shantotto is too ignored by the developers. Can you please ignore it?

Answer: We cannot answer questions about Doctor Shantotto with information that players want to hear about.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Question: We feel that Sea is too Cheese Sandwich. Can you please make another tacky real-life item that comes with a semi-useful in-game item?

Answer: Sea is working as Cheese Sandwich.

I know that the update is good when I fear that this might be the one that causes Square to try to assassinate me. After this one, I think that were I to go to the next Fan Fest, Sundi would slip behind me and snap my neck.

Canada
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mlle Skjie
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Question: We feel that Black Mage is too buttery. Can you please give more stuff to Samurai?

Answer: The person in charge of Black Mage was killed by angry villagers for being a witch.

Why yes, Black Mage is too buttery.

Clicking Ask again too many times. Fiancée hates you both, Septimus and Kuno.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

We feel that Level Sync is too nauseating. Can you please hit your JP Button to magically fix it?

Answer: We will take that back with us to Dick Cheney's underground bunker.

Question: We feel that Clamming is too delicious. Can you please refuse to answer the question?

Answer: Clamming is working as commended.

A+ would generate again.

Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

We feel that Paladin is too fair. Can you please give more stuff to Samurai?

We cannot answer questions about Paladin for it would disgrace our honor.

Yeah, I have to agree. Creepy realism here.

Question: We feel that CoP is too easy. Can you please tell everyone complaining about it to shut up?

Answer: The person in charge of CoP was set on fire.

One can only hope.

Question: We feel that Scholar is too overpowered. Can you please ignore us and pretend that everything is fine?

Answer: The person in charge of Scholar is testifying about steroid use in front of Congress.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Question: We feel that Pandemonium Warden is too perfectly fine. Can you please make a video showing how to do it right that doesn't show us anything worthwhile?

Answer: The person in charge of Pandemonium Warden is currently on Earth-3.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Yuroko View Post
    oh wow:

Question: We feel that Cheese Sandwich is too hard. Can you please explain why GM armor is red?

Answer: The person in charge of Cheese Sandwich is in the middle of a bukkake.

i lol'ed
    roflmao nice

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I know I'm a lil late on this but I had to post. This generator caused me to actually lol, like a lot. I can't remember when I laughed so hard last. The frontpage news is always fantastic, but seriously you outdid yourselves on this one. /salute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2