Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 328 FirstFirst ... 278 318 326 327 328

Ok.

this is the lines i came up with. Both commands work separatelly, but they are not linking. Maybe I am messing up with the delay timing?

pastebin.com/5vmpkZJ6

Relic Shield
    BG Level

<if spell="Shijin Spiral">
    <aftercastdelay delay=".2"/>
    <equip when="precast" set="Shijinset"/>
    <equip when="aftercast" set="TP"/>
    <action type = "Command" when = "Precast">input /raw /ja Boost <me></action>
    </if>

Im not that coding smart but is there a reason you use /raw? Isnt raw sposed to use the command without spellcasts enhancements? so maybe because you dont have it as /ja "Boost" <me> it isnt working? is .2 delay 2 seconds? and also u can shorten those by <command when precast>stuff</command> can prolly change command to cmd i think too but im not sure

I will test that and get back to you. But i finally got to make both commands to release, but the minimum delay I can use in order to allow both movements to launch is very high (1.5), so it is probably better for me to do it manually.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yea for me i Just macro boost then WS in one macro. though its pretty cool to do it all thru code like that.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Help with Mote BRD xml

Hey guys, I finally got my bard geared up enough to have gearsets for what I want, so I wanted to check out some xml's. Obviously I'm having some trouble. I am using Mote's brd xml from the SC shop thread, and I got all the includes so the xml works (loads fine).

I went throughout the xml and edited the gear sets to my gear sets, and took out the gear for sets that I don't use, like special gear for cures, stoneskin, etc.

I only have three sets which I use: a precast set (which is -song casting time + some fastcast gear), a buff set (song duration, EMP+2 set, etc), and a debuff set (mag. acc, chr for mobs).

The issue I am having is my precast set is not being set. I am not sure if I placed my gear sets in the wrong sets that were already in the xml or what, but that is what I need help with. Basically I just need the three sets I posted to go with the songs they're supposed to, but the only songs that change gear is for buff songs. It never changes to precast set and randomly weaves in and out of debuff and buff set.

If someone could help me put my gearsets in the right "spots" in the xml I'd greatly appreciate it. Also I'm a bit confused about the idle set, is it necessary?

Thank You

XMLs:

I can't post URLs yet so I will post the end of the url (pastebin) #/letters

My 3 Bard Sets - */qHgDxLd4

My Attempted XML for what i tried - */qHgDxLd4

The link to Mote's BRD xml - */bSuSNUJU

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Your linked XML attempt and 3 BRD sets link are the same. Have you tried GS though? Mote has one and that will work much better for intended purposes.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

For something like

if spell=this SPELLTARGETTYPE=self|player

is there a spell target type for npcs? i jsut noticed the code that changes tiers of cure based on hp% isnt changin when curing trusts. and i cant find info bout possible types for spelltargettype at the moment.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Hey, I know a lot of people are switching to GearSwap because of spellcast getting discontinued, but

I heard something about there being a way to get Spellcast working again despite being discontinued? I'd like to do this so I can at least using it unsupported until I can wrap my mind around GearSwap