+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

WTS Dreamcast+Games(In box), Game Gear, unused Tabula Rasa

Sega Dreamcast - Full console with AV/Power cables, 2 controllers (Sega brand), 2 mem cards (1 sega brand, 1 generic), original box and original documentation ($40 console, $75 for consoloe/keyboard/games)

Sega brand keyboard in box ($5)

Games (all in original cases with manuals, good/great condition):

Evolution ($5)
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six ($3)
    NCAA Football 2K2 ($3)
    NFL 2K1 ($2)
    Skies of Arcadia ($25) SOLD
    Phantasy Star Online ($10)
    NBA 2K1 ($2)
    Web Browser CD
    Various NES/SNES emulation CDs

---------

Game Gear with Shining Force: The Sword of Haiya - no box/manual
    for either. Good condition, works fine. ($40) SOLD

I would strongly prefer to sell the Dreamcast as an entire package, but can be convinced otherwise if the price is right. Photos available for specific items upon request.

I can provide ebay and other feedback if needed. Buyer pays shipping based on their shipping preference.

I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area for those who are local and interested.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Didn't Tabula Rasa completely shut down?

The Dazzler
    BG Level

That's correct

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Anymore games for that Game gear?

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Skies of Arcadia sure is tempting

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    Anymore games for that Game gear?
    That's all unfortunately, I bought it awhile back just to play that game. It's a good one.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Game Gear has sold, Dreamcast has a bid but the person hasn't got back to me yet. Also if it matters there's a bunch of stuff on the mem cards, including high level PSO characters and complete Skies of Arcadia saves

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Dropping Dreamcast price to $90, paypal is OK as long as you're a semi-frequent poster here.

Shipping for the Dreamcast and games will be about $15 total.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by volcanicweather View Post
    paypal is OK as long as you're a semi-frequent poster here.
    Paypal should be fine regardless, just never send anything out until the money has been deposited into your PayPal account and transferred to your bank

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Paypal should be fine regardless, just never send anything out until the money has been deposited into your PayPal account and transferred to your bank
    If a charge gets reversed and you don't have sufficient funds in your paypal account...guess what happens next? They immediately try and take it from your linked bank account(had this happen enough times to know! ug).

Generally through as long as you keep accurate records and have a tracking number you're in the clear.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Darus Grey View Post
    If a charge gets reversed and you don't have sufficient funds in your paypal account...guess what happens next? They immediately try and take it from your linked bank account(had this happen enough times to know! ug).

Generally through as long as you keep accurate records and have a tracking number you're in the clear.
    This, get a receipt.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Didn't know.. thanks for the heads up. You musta dealt w/ a bunch of shaddy ppl lol... glad i never had to learn that the hard way

Back when I was a teen I made money as a RMT(more money than my parents at the time >< lulz, back before china entered the scene), so I pretty much learned all the ways paypal could be abused the hard way mostly by getting scammed out of the platinum pieces and UO gold I was selling(eventually I started requiring an address for every purchase, where I'd send the cheapest letter USPS offered with tracking for every purchase). I never got scammed after that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I don't know how much you'd even get for games since every game fits on a CD-R and is playable on a Dreamcast without modding it at all.

Shockingly...many people value games as collectors items. There's also the crowd like me who has this weird thing for playing original games on original hardware.

Though the CD-R/DVD-R/Flash-cart/Rom reason is why 90% of the value of old games is in their box/manual/inserts and not in the disc(plus...CD/DVDs only have about 15 years of shelf life before they start deteriorating...so in 20 years these originals will be nonfunctional anyways).

I'd buy the Skies of Arcadia when he decides to part out the sale myself ;0

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'd buy the Skies of Arcadia when he decides to part out the sale myself ;0
    $25 + shipping (~$4) and it's yours

Dreamcast price has been lowered to $50 with no games, $60 with all games (not including Skies of Arcadia), $65 with all games (not including Arcadia) and keyboard. Shipping billed as actual. If you want to pay the initial fee first and then have me bill you for shipping later I'd do that.

I have to go to a funeral this week so I might not be around much... but shoot me a PM if interested. I'll be adding more stuff next week probably (Old NES games/consoles/accessories, modded Tech 1200 turntable, possibly my Sega Genesis/Sega CD collection, etc).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Updated OP.

Lowered Dreamcast price to $40 for the system alone, all games can be purchased along with the Dreamcast for the price listed next to them.