+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    preachy and pretentious
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It almost feels like one forum is leaking into another...

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    It almost feels like one forum is leaking into another...
    Its Forum incest. The Spam forum is the dirty old gay man that is lusting for the hot young sweaty General Forum.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

My bad didn't mean to interrupt the very serious debate on incest.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    My bad didn't mean to interrupt the very serious debate on incest.
    Why you so serious?

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

What it is is this; curiosity is eating people alive when it comes to the contents of spam. I mean did you see the penis turn out by people that vowed never to step foot there? I have never seen so many fence sitters in all my life.

It seems most of them are simply coming to General to hone their skills before stepping foot into the bottomless void.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    What it is this, curiosity is eating people alive when it comes to spam. Did you see the penis turn out by people that vowed never to step foot there?

It seems most of them are simply coming to General to hone their skills before stepping foot into the bottomless void.
    You have to build up an immunity to spam before diving in. You innocently pop in there, look and lurk and laugh, but if you stay in there too long....the next thing you know, you are taking pics of your dick or anus. WTF?!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    You have to build up an immunity to spam before diving in. You innocently pop in there, look and lurk and laugh, but if you stay in there too long....the next thing you know, you are taking pics of your dick or anus. WTF?!
    lol

AkashiXI

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miz
    stepping foot into the bottomless void.
    giggidy.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    What skills are required to fall forever?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    What skills are required to fall forever?
    Acceptance.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSnow View Post
    Neo needs a good bj or something

A membership with decent kink club or bdsm society with serious not fucking around hardcore role play, play parties going on might help. Not that it excludes any authenticity because some people into real incest also show up at these parties..

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

What if you fuck your daughter's friend instead?

eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerios View Post
    What if you fuck your daughter's friend instead?

eh?
    Everyone knows that is ok. However if you go to that site, half the stories are "daughter brings home friend to share with daddy".

I think you guys are right though, these are just fetish things for perveted older men. I highly doubt this shit happens as much as these people suggest.

Having an incest fetish is different than happening on an attractive member of your family because it is fun, arousing and more convenient than meeting a new person who you don't love and trust.

Also a fetish does not have to lead to law-breaking psychologically-mutilating activity like molesting your child. Molesting a child can/likely will destroy the child's life and is not healthy in any way whatsoever. Lots of people, consenting adults have fetishes and do not harm any one in the process.

As for the OP question, I am not aroused by my dad, the sexual attachment to the values and qualities my father had is not there. However, when my husband demonstrates traits that I valued in my father, it is a positive thing to me.

-off topic the tattoo picture is incredible Neo.

I dont even want to imagine how fucked up a girl would be if she had hooked up with her dad ever, wether against her will or not. Talk about permanant trust issues.

Then again, knowing my luck I would have a daughter that looked like selma hayek, which would suck beyond belief.

And thanx for the tattoo comment, Im really happy with how it is coming along. Its my first color tat and I have about 20-25 more hours in the chair until the finish filling in the detail/color, as it goes all around my back and wraps around the other sideof my chest.

assburgers
    BG Level

You just kind of... desexualize those people closest to you, unless you have some weird brain chemistry error that turns that part of your brain off.

I've got 6 sisters, none of them are hot, but lots of their friends were.

If I was unrelated, they may be attractive in that way, but as it is, they're completely nonsexual in my eyes.

I don't think your original question is so much that little girls are turned on by their dads, but they develop an image of what a man should be based on their dads.

I have a friend who wanted my assistance with creating an "erotic play" environment for herself and her husband where she can safely roleplay being a daughter with her father. It was elaborate and needed to be in order for her to actually get into the role and not feel out of place doing it.

One can extrapolate all kinds of concepts on what real life situations her fetish morphed from and I had to take that deeply into consideration before safely consulting her on encroaching this zone without risking any psychological trauma. The potential for the environment to promote flash back to possible abuse was extremely high. It also could be useful for creating positive associations to replace those currently painful for her as well.

-I actually did not know that was your work Neo, wow. Good artists like that are hard to come by, I have numerous facial tats myself.

You make people's fantasies come true O.O.

What line of work are you in? And where do I apply.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Is this the forum where we seriously have serious discussions?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast