+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    You make people's fantasies come true O.O.

What line of work are you in? And where do I apply.

Haha! yeah one could say that. Professional dominatrix as well as a lifetime kink enthusiast, meaning I do it for pleasure first and foremost but can do it for hire (legally) as well.

Where to apply? Well you have to get into the "scene" first. Find yourself a decent social kink group with good safe, sane and consensual foundations and a good set of mentors within who like to teach. Most meeting groups have closed online discussion forums where they weed out the "liabilities" for the trustworthy sane individuals who do not want to harm anyone against their will.

Read as much as possible about the subject and keep your judgments at the back door because it is difficult to put yourself in the minds of others and understand the hardcore seriousness of their need for fufilment of their fantasy.

If you were wooshing me, well uh... there is some entertaining reading I just posed there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Stowastiq View Post
    Haha! yeah one could say that. Professional dominatrix as well as a lifetime kink enthusiast, meaning I do it for pleasure first and foremost but can do it for hire (legally) as well.

Where to apply? Well you have to get into the "scene" first. Find yourself a decent social kink group with good safe, sane and consensual foundations and a good set of mentors within who like to teach. Most meeting groups have closed online discussion forums where they weed out the "liabilities" for the trustworthy sane individuals who do not want to harm anyone against their will.

Read as much as possible about the subject and keep your judgments at the back door because it is difficult to put yourself in the minds of others and understand the hardcore seriousness of their need for fufilment of their fantasy.

If you were wooshing me, well uh... there is some entertaining reading I just posed there lol.
    No wooshing, that sounds fucking awesome. However I need to get a girlfriend that I could take to those kind of things, because my wife would definately not be into it.

Reminds me of this girl I dated a while back. Ended up duck taped to her bed at 3am.. she came into the room with a big ass knife and a candle. Was an interesting night. Not sure it was really my style, but at least it wasnt boring, and she had a great ass to make it worth it.

I guess I just like women that actually get involved and are as into it or more into it than me, and not just someone that "is there".

Also interested in your tats btw.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Tats or gtfo? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    No wooshing, that sounds fucking awesome. However I need to get a girlfriend that I could take to those kind of things, because my wife would definately not be into it.

Reminds me of this girl I dated a while back. Ended up duck taped to her bed at 3am.. she came into the room with a big ass knife and a candle. Was an interesting night. Not sure it was really my style, but at least it wasnt boring, and she had a great ass to make it worth it.

I guess I just like women that actually get involved and are as into it or more into it than me, and not just someone that "is there".

Also interested in your tats btw.
    @Neo, often I hear from individuals who are suffering because their partner does not share their interests or fetishes, so they seek a dominatrix in private to live it out. I first and foremost try to help them explore the area with their partners in stead of doing something possibly dishonest.

Really hard is when your spouse expresses disgust when you demonstrate any interest in it. I am not saying that it is cool for some one to enjoy something wrong. What I mean is consenting adults. What gets a person off is very real and serious to them, it sucks when some one they love laughs or ridicules them over it.

Sometimes it is as simple as re associating the partner with the subject so that they can see it through their partner's eyes and learn or show and interest in the fetish themselves. Often out of the need to spice up their sex life, a sensitive partner, in the right environment can be persuaded to at least look into their partner's fantasy. Part of my issues with pro vs lifestyle is that I have difficulty closing my mind to what morally I find offensive. I dislike helping some one do something that their partner would divorce them over but some times the very act itself, keeps the client from divorcing their mate in the first place lol. Any "normal and healthy" fantasy can be made to look sick if introduced in the wrong light.

Again, there is a huge difference between safe consenting adults engaging in fantasy and general abuse or a mentally disturbed individual reinforcing his/her fantasy.

As for my tats, uh I need to think about that. Too many people get crucified after putting their pix on here lol.

@Max, I think agree with the way you put it. Being attracted to the values that you enjoyed in your father is often derived from developing a concept of what a good partner is, based on your positive experiences of exposure to those traits in your father.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yall white people be crazy. Freaky freaks freakin me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Yall white people be crazy. Freaky freaks freakin me out.
    If you meant me hon, I am not white. I am not really a white-skinned court jester in red velvet headgear with horns, I just play one on bg.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I'm pretty much so jaded by girls who have been raped, if I meet someone new and she's up for anything outside of vanilla missionary by the grace of god sex, I suspect she's been fucked up sexually at some point in her life.

I'm sick of being right, and being a sexually dominant man who enjoys power exchange, it makes it even harder. Being unwittingly put into the role of the rapist sucks.

Women of the world, get therapy, then get laid. Do not confuse the two.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

wtf is this shit. my god >.<

and yes this is a fine play to say WTF is wrong with you people....(not BG: they have their own probs)

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Do most of the people that are into Dominatrix have issues with being devoid of emotion?

So thay seek out pain, and often cause pain so they can feel? Sounds like a sociopath that has problems with emotions.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Dominatrix/power exchange is more about control than pain - often men who are sexually submissive and desire to be dominated are people who are powerful and in control in their personal and professional lives, and want a safe place to be completely in the control of someone else.

It's not really the same dynamic as an emo kid who cuts themself to feel.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

It's like I'm reading scripts from every 'dude the victim was into some kinky shit' episode of CSI. Next the furries will come out of the fucking woodwork (sup moots).

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Dominatrix/power exchange is more about control than pain - often men who are sexually submissive and desire to be dominated are people who are powerful and in control in their personal and professional lives, and want a safe place to be completely in the control of someone else.

It's not really the same dynamic as an emo kid who cuts themself to feel.
    I guess everyone has to have a hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Do most of the people that are into Dominatrix have issues with being devoid of emotion?

So thay seek out pain, and often cause pain so they can feel? Sounds like a sociopath that has problems with emotions.
    On the contrary, painsluts are often extremely emotional people. Some are critically ill and must cope with pain on a daily basis so they form pleasure around it to make it more livable. Pain is often the deepest most emotionally-transcending vehicle available to them. If people who seek out Dominatrices have issues, its with society accepting them and finding a safe outlet void of criminals, predators and health risks, to engage their fantasy.

@archibaldcrane very well put.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Someone needs to relink that one hot story that was in spam about a year ago.

Like i said before, its not that I like pain, I just dig any chick that is proactive. If they chose to be proactive via the domi route, then so be it. I just hate having to do all the seduction 100% of the time and love it when a woman takes charge and picks me up or tells me what they are going to do to me (and does it).

Wife however is definately not the aggressive type. But hey, that's what mistresses are for.

The one with the brother/sister twins that start fucking, then seduce their mom, which was like 30 pages or so? That shit was epic.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Someone needs to relink that one hot story that was in spam about a year ago.
    oh god this

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Blubb you fat piece of shit I know you have it saved in your favorites. Hook me up.

I wish I had, but unfortunately, I don't. I'm sure someone's ability to search will find it.

Han Cholo

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

BG has hit a new low... nothing too surprising though. lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast