Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Thanks for the update Bercus, I have been watching this thread for news.

Somewhere, someone is trying to hate me to death for my crusade of trying to convince everyone that AV is defeatable.
    (PS: Kill yourself)

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by bercus View Post
    What has to be asked is already not important anymore as the interview is at SE since months incase you missed it. So any discussion towards this now is a waste of webspace.
    Ya I know, but any other interview.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous Saint View Post
    The only thing that needs to be asked about AV is if there is a way to weaken/lock bracelets Meteor because it is far too strong for lvl75 characters with how much MP and HP this game has. Should follow this question with a statement of how bad their development of this NM was. Nothing needs to be asked about PW.
    I would still like to know how many players/time the original PW (and new one) required. Same with AV

Thank you Bercus

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

GoGo "we want to strengthen our bonds with our community!" or however that was originally worded.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Short comment from Bercus to this whole awesome fast Interview,
    that I almost forgot about and SE:

We will improve the communication with the community. My ass we will.

We don´t milk the community for an expansion and have them wait probably
    over 2 years to set a foot in the possible endgame area we have seen
    in the first WotG Trailer 2.25 years ago. This was an awesome idea to win more
    costumers with many new great content. (MMM, Campaign, DI&SW
    and SCNM for sure can keep most people after 2 years). Awesome [S] areas
    with incredibly much to do do was the brightest idea.

Of course to improve this, we don´t have people wait 4 months or longer for a Q&A Interview.

Will be a surprise to see the answers in 2010.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Do you follow-up and ask them about the interview status occasionally? I know you don't want to annoy them, but a short "Excuse me, do you have any status update available regarding the interview" every 2 weeks would be entirely appropriate.

Thanks for your efforts bercus.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Of course I ask. I stopped asking 2 weeks ago. Tired of "We are busy.", "We are busy with Games Convention", "We are busy with TGS".

Now it even annoys me .

Old Merits
    BG Level

Despite the fact that I am not understanding how you can lose a community by
    bad communication and lack of content and access for a 2 years ago paid expansion,
    I do have good news:

I am currently addressing this problem so it should get better from now on.
    In the mean time I can guarantee that we are working on your questions so I'm hoping to get back to you this month
    At my clock we have October .

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Fucking SE.....

Dulek

Now November. Man, I wish I could ignore customers questions this long at my job and keep it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orson Dara
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Dulek View Post
    Now November. Man, I wish I could ignore customers questions this long at my job and keep it.
    No kidding this such BS.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dulek View Post
    SE's customer service often reminds me of that copyshop customer service skit from Chappelle's show.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Mesage from October, that I didn´t feel to respond to for about a week,
    especially since people responsible for Interview´s don´t care for a few months.

I can guarantee we are working on the Q&A and we were aiming to provide you with the answers this month, but I've been informed that this may take a little longer...

Sorry for not being able to bring the news you were expecting, but I thought it would be better to at least let you know the status ><
    Thank you for your understanding.
    I will keep you posted!
    My answer was very long.

I really don´t understand it that a company let´s communites wait a half year to get a small service.

I have seen so many people quit with all the boring updates in the past. Sure some things were nice, but not nice enough to keep pretty much all my real life friends interested.

I mentioned that I also don´t understand that us costumers have to wait 2 years after seeing promising areas to play in (WotG) and still can´t enter them, is not really what makes you keep costumers.

Inluding things like AV secrets, no change in drop rates or repop rates or whatever else in a game out for so long, pretty much all linkshells have hard times recruiting. Dieing servers not to mention.

I still hope that this game gets a small kick again. I do pay the monthly fee still, but I can see myself quitting this game very soon too.

Small derail... , since I have nothing else to post in this once promising section.

Dulek

Thanks again Bercus.

Though, maybe just me, but I fail to understand how they can be so busy to dedicate time to answer 10 questions from their customers. 1 month would be fine, but half a year? Come on! That's just neglect on their part and just disrespectful. No excuses.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

We know it's not your fault man, thanks for the update.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Incoming 2010

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewind View Post
    Incoming 2010
    A bit optimistic, aren't we? I think we'll be fortunate to see any further communications like this ever again, at this point.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewind View Post
    Incoming 2010
    I concur

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Thanks for your efforts bercus.